PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 05:58:29

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
0 Members and 7 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 185 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!  (Read 817972 times)
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: TSR: In Ur Accounts, Deletin Ur Stuffs!
« Reply #1095 on: 2009 April 09, 22:54:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The idea isn't stealing, merely having the same idea.  I never meant to imply that those meshes were stolen either, so my apologies if it sounded like that.

HugeLunatic, I think we’re saying the same thing, and I apologize if I didn’t phrase it correctly.

There is always the possibility that two creators will make the same object, especially if it matches Maxis. 

Exactly my point. Matching doesn’t mean stealing.

Everything Shakeshaft has made seems to now be questioned if it is really her meshes.  There have been comparisons to Holy Simoly and Parsimonious meshes regarding Shakeshaft.

I don’t know about whatever else Shakeshaft made. Haven't checked it out. But stealing is quite a serious accusation. A very big part of what an object consists of is a texture and a mesh. Shakeshaft took both of those from Buggybooz and passed it off – no SOLD it off – as her own. That’s stealing.

Taking a mesh or texture from another creator and altering it with permission – and then giving the original creator credit. That’s NOT stealing.

Taking a mesh or texture from a Maxis object and altering it. That is in NO way stealing. We've all already paid for that mesh/texture many times over. 

What Shakeshaft did – which was taking a mesh and a handmade texture and passing it off as your own – AND getting money out of it – that is definitely stealing.

Shakeshaft is a thief.

------

Missbonbon, I’m not sure I understand what you mean.

Having the same idea is not stealing if you can prove you didn't steal.

So I’d have to prove I didn’t steal anything. Not quite sure how you expect me to do this. “Yes, Officer I discovered that Maxis mesh and texture before XXX did. Only I didn’t release it until one week/one month/one year after XXX, because I was busy going to work and generally living Real Life” ... Huh?

Besides, in real life – and I’m assuming it still counts here – you are presumed innocent until proven guilty. Meaning you don’t have to prove your innocence. Somebody else has to prove your guilt – just like Buggybooz did Shakeshaft’s guilt.

Spaiks don't differ all that much, from what I've read. Apparently very few of her windows actually differ from Numenor's and Marylou's, suggesting that she had borrowed from them.

And there’s the thing, isn’t it. They didn’t differ *all that much* … meaning that there were differences … meaning that they weren’t copies. Meaning that Spaik didn’t take anyting from Marylou and Numenor's objects, but made her own altered version of the Maxis meshes.

Spaik is NOT a thief.

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: 2009 April 09, 23:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*wonders when all this text size and boldness abuse will end*

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1097 on: 2009 April 09, 23:14:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When Shakeshaft stops stealing.

Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: 2009 April 09, 23:29:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When Shakeshaft stops stealing.

According to coconut..

Shakeshaft, however still maintains that neither the mesh nor the texture is stolen.

I understand the sentiment of what you guys are trying to do, but you're going against someone that's denying that it even happened to her own people.  So, go on howling at the moon.  It's not going to do anything other than annoy your fellow PMBDers me. 

However, if you feel you must continue, why don't you try signature images instead?  At least then I can block it and your posts will be worth reading again.
« Last Edit: 2009 April 09, 23:35:55 by missangelica » Logged

dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1099 on: 2009 April 09, 23:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The problem is that when an organization condones and sweeps under the rug- the unethical actions of one employee it calls into credibility the ethics and morality of the entire organization. Yes Buggybooz proved that Shakeshaft stole her stuff- TSR condoned Shakeshafts actions- swept it under to rug- tried to make it look like both Delphy and Boggubooz were incompetent- This calls into question the credibility of every single person who currently creates for TSR FA's, SA's and Submitters but most specifically FA's. TSR condemns every one of their FA"s  to being suspected of stealing others work by not punishing Shakeshaft and by not removing the meshes that were stole from Buggybooz..

It can be compared to having a room full of little kids and one kid hits another kid- you as the teacher have not witnessed who started the fight- the kids are not willing to own up- so until they own up and a kid steps forward and says " Teacher I did it- I smacked Buddy" You have to look at the possibility that anyone in the class could be guilty of smacking Buddy and respond accordingly.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1100 on: 2009 April 09, 23:38:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm, Missangelica, what is it you don't understand here. This thread's been going on about this for pages and pages.

But if you really need a resume:
Shakeshaft took Buggybooz' stuff, used the meshes and the textures, gave them a new name and then passed them off as her own.

Start your reading here:
http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/showthread.php?t=24861
The screeencaps are on page 9, if I recall correctly.

And use search next time. As the FAQ will tell you.

missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: 2009 April 09, 23:48:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uhm, Missangelica, what is it you don't understand here. This thread's been going on about this for pages and pages.

But if you really need a resume:
Shakeshaft took Buggybooz' stuff, used the meshes and the textures, gave them a new name and then passed them off as her own.

Start your reading here:
http://www.reflexsimsforum.com/showthread.php?t=24861
The screeencaps are on page 9, if I recall correctly.

And use search next time. As the FAQ will tell you.

Uh, lol, wut?  Did you even read my post?  I've read this entire thread.  I know what's going on.

Since you seem to be completely confused, let me restate.  People repeatedly saying "Shakeshaft is a thief" in bold and in huge text to us of all people is an exercise in futility if I ever saw one.  If you insist on continuing, I suggest that, instead of text in your posts, you should make the statement as a graphic banner for your signature.  At least I could adblock it then and go on my merry way.  Win for both sides.

Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1102 on: 2009 April 09, 23:53:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, lol, wut?  Did you even read my post?  I've read this entire thread.  I know what's going on.

Since you seem to be completely confused, let me restate.  People repeatedly saying "Shakeshaft is a thief" in bold and in huge text to us of all people is an exercise in futility if I ever saw one.  If you insist on continuing, I suggest that, instead of text in your posts, you should make the statement as a graphic banner for your signature.  At least I could adblock it then and go on my merry way.  Win for both sides.

If you don't like them, skip past those posts.  Win for both sides. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1103 on: 2009 April 09, 23:58:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So we all need to make banners in some graphics programme just to please you???

Feeling important tonight, are we?

ETA:
Sorry, Paleo said all that needed to be said. No more off-topic comments about this from me.

missangelica
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: 2009 April 10, 00:04:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you don't like them, skip past those posts.  Win for both sides. 

I knew someone was going to post that and was going to edit my post to comment on that before someone did, but I refreshed and there your post was.  I'm loling that it happened to be you.  Unfortunately, scrolling past doesn't help and it makes you miss stuff.  So no, no win on this side.  Sad  And even if we had an ignore feature, it would force me to put people on ignore that I normally like to read.

Feeling important tonight, are we?

Hell, I'll make it if you are willing to use it.  I was actually already thinking about making it for ya peeps anyway.

And I guess since you say that I am it must be true, eh?   Wink  You have screenshots that you somehow obtained illegally, but are also forged!  Wahahahaha.  (Oh tsr, continue to suck.  You make great material to reuse.)

Micchi
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: 2009 April 10, 00:56:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

After reading this information I have deleted all the TSR items in my game.  Thank you for the information.  To steal another artist's hard work cannot be forgiven. 
NemesisAegle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: 2009 April 10, 01:40:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When johan asked for proof besides coconut's word, how come no one linked him to this: http://tsr.mustbedestroyed.org/?p=273

From Blackgarden's own mouth in a private forum.  Johan, are you going to tell me that coconut somehow made up this screen shot and the response from the very disturbed mod?  Are you going to say that coconut is SUCH a good writer, she can make up two different posts with two different posting styles, voices, word usage, sentence structure etc?

I know he will ignore it or proclaim it fake, but I had to at least throw that out there.

And not just any old private forum, but TSR's very own private forum! Actually, is that the FA forum or a different one?

However, Johan would probably do a DOT and spout some gobbledegook about odd-looking pixels and displaying a shocking lack of knowledge of image compression formats.  Roll Eyes

In this post, Coconut explains it is from blackgarden's own forum.  So it is a completely different forum that these words are being spoken in.
devilsrope
ARR!

She's filled with secrets.

View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: 2009 April 10, 01:54:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think BlackGarden's site is called Sim Shack.

dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: 2009 April 10, 01:58:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell, I'll make it if you are willing to use it.  I was actually already thinking about making it for ya peeps anyway.

And if it comes out nice, I would love to put it in my siggy*. Smiley

*Of course, not promising anything for anyone else.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: 2009 April 10, 02:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think BlackGarden's site is called Sim Shack.

Ya well it should be called Tard Hall.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 185 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: