PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 13:40:40

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  PMBD Baby Roast
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: PMBD Baby Roast  (Read 69164 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
Re: PMBD Baby Roast
« Reply #60 on: 2008 December 31, 11:35:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have staff working on that already, so don't worry about it. We prefer to go with the HOW IS BABBY FORMED joke.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: 2008 December 31, 11:49:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have staff working on that already, so don't worry about it. We prefer to go with the HOW IS BABBY FORMED joke.

Staff from where?

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
misshate
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2008 December 31, 16:30:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...babyque.

I love you people.
autumnrose
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #63 on: 2008 December 31, 17:08:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is the funniest thing I have read in a while. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

At the end of the day, no matter what information you give an idiot, they're still an idiot and incapable of change for the better.  - Paden
gayle_afcb
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: 2008 December 31, 17:22:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only time I have succeeded in adding slots to anything I used fisheeyes tutorial on MTS2 - don't know if it will help you or not Calalily  Grin

It's official - I haz a crazy, paranoid, psychotic internet stalker... Waves to Atwat Tongue

Sims2Artists S2A forum
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: 2008 December 31, 17:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only time I have succeeded in adding slots to anything I used fisheeyes tutorial on MTS2 - don't know if it will help you or not Calalily  Grin

Slotting is not my business - but I may use that someday.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Quinctia
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: 2008 December 31, 18:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That makes no sense in this context, and is like two years old, and this thread is entitled "PMBD Baby Roast," but okay!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: 2008 December 31, 20:43:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jonathan Swift was far wittier than any "staff" you may have, Pescado. Whatever, I can change it myself once I download it.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 31, 20:56:09 by neriana » Logged

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 December 31, 21:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That makes no sense in this context, and is like two years old, and this thread is entitled "PMBD Baby Roast," but okay!
Yes, but you will see. Plus, you suck.

Jonathan Swift was far wittier than any "staff" you may have, Pescado. Whatever, I can change it myself once I download it.
DIE, SOUPER.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2008 December 31, 21:44:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, but you will see. Plus, you suck.

I'm not doing a damn thing to carry this forward until I know, and until I have a clue as to who this nebulous "staff" is.

Visit Calalilysims

Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 December 31, 21:55:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The people in grah, obviously. The ones you refuse to actually come and talk to, you know, the people I can actually get a response in a reasonable timeframe out of.

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: 2008 December 31, 22:03:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The people in grah, obviously. The ones you refuse to actually come and talk to, you know, the people I can actually get a response in a reasonable timeframe out of.

I told you why, I'm not going to reiterate it.  And since *I* have been replying to your posts extremely quickly, but then waiting on *you* I don't see how this is unreasonable.  The people in grah are not here, nor do I know any more about "people in grah" than I know about "staff".  I don't intend to do all this, and be patted on the head, told to fuck off and then everyone else gets to decide what to do.  DEATH TO CALALILY! didn't come about because I'm known for doing as I'm told, or as you wish me to.

Visit Calalilysims

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 December 31, 23:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But obviously, not the ones who want to make it, right?  Like Calilily, I'm not keen on being treated like slave labor while you and your "staff" get to override anything we do or say.  I thought this was a PMBD group effort, not a  Grah cracks the whip, so we make the trip, project.

I told you why, I'm not going to reiterate it.  And since *I* have been replying to your posts extremely quickly, but then waiting on *you* I don't see how this is unreasonable.  The people in grah are not here, nor do I know any more about "people in grah" than I know about "staff".  I don't intend to do all this, and be patted on the head, told to fuck off and then everyone else gets to decide what to do.  DEATH TO CALALILY! didn't come about because I'm known for doing as I'm told, or as you wish me to.

I'm with you Calalily.  Sorry I wasn't on earlier to support you on this, but you know why.  I admit, my role as a texturer is limited, but I'm not going to work on this until I know if it's the PMBD baby roaster or the Grah Baby Roaster  made in PMBD.
« Last Edit: 2008 December 31, 23:30:27 by Darqstar » Logged

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 December 31, 23:21:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I want to ask,but I really don't want to know.I'll just bring the BBQ sauce. Grin

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 December 31, 23:55:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Right now, everything seems to be on hold.  However, I know some people have expressed an interest in texture work and I don't see any reason why we couldn't have multiple recolors for this object (again, based on if it's going to even happen)  I plan on trying for a brushed metal look, but BBQ's come in all colors now, so there is room for other recolorists to take part in this too.

Although, I'm starting to wonder if this whole project is going down the drain. 

Also, Quinctia, I loved your description.  If there is any democracy left in this project, that's where I cast my vote.

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 10 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: