PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 03:05:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 127 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)  (Read 598744 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Your Prettiest Freesite Creation Find: Round Two (Apparently)
« Reply #1575 on: 2009 July 29, 06:13:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Calero's corset is in fact an outfit. He promised to convert it to an everyday and formal top *knocks on wood* It's so beautiful that I just can't wait...... *head asplodes*

Hey thanks for tip! I looove fiddling with stuff. (btw I still have to translate the spanish fridge's catalogue text Duh I forgot)
So I tested, expecting it to turn out like the corsets outfits linked above and LOL it ate the package! The size passed from 400ko or something to 25 and the result ingame was a funny ninja like outfit Cheesy Oh well. I'll have to try changing some swimwear I grabbed to lingerie and vice versa. And I found one crappy corset top lingerie, I'll use it as a test to change it to an everyday and formal top.

Went and registered, didn't grab the hair but I found pearl earrings! It doesn't replace anything, it's recolorable and for almost all ages for Females. Grab here (if registered): http://www.toolregame.com/forums/thread-294.html
« Last Edit: 2009 July 29, 06:48:35 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: 2009 July 29, 16:59:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A cute bolero top for female girls. http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=13615.0

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
THE Antagonist
Landlubber

DUCK AND COVER! It's TSR crap!

View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: 2009 July 30, 00:13:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.stylistsims.net/sims3/objects_01.html

That's a page full of win. I know that beign so happy for something virtual shall be seen as dumb and definitely negative, but the first custom objects for The Sims 3 are all free. There's WesHowe BioHazard logo (Free, at Modthesims), and there's this fancy modern set that's just waiting to be downloaded and is completely FREE. Where are TSR's FA now?

"Last but not least, the honour and respect that comes with being chosen a Featured Artist here on TSR!"
Big FAIL indeed.
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1578 on: 2009 July 30, 00:47:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.stylistsims.net/sims3/objects_01.html

That's a page full of win. I know that beign so happy for something virtual shall be seen as dumb and definitely negative, but the first custom objects for The Sims 3 are all free. There's WesHowe BioHazard logo (Free, at Modthesims), and there's this fancy modern set that's just waiting to be downloaded and is completely FREE. Where are TSR's FA now?

So a paysite ftps a new folder named "Sims3", offers up a free mesh and that makes it a prettiest freesite creation? New object meshes for Sims 3 is exciting but Stylist Sims is still a paysite.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1579 on: 2009 July 30, 00:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Their Ts2 site is pay- as of this moment their Ts3 content is 100% free and the Ts3 site is 100% free without even a donations section. It may be only a matter of time. What did we do about this when Ts2 came out and the Ts1 sites that were pay started out as totally free for Ts2 ? Were they considered freesites until they posted a donation or pay items section or were they considered paysites just because they had been pay for the previous game? I'm asking mainly because of the free finds site since they do have the first furniture set that I am aware of.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: 2009 July 30, 01:25:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I would say they are a Sims 2 paysite but a Sims 3 freesite until they start charging for this content.  If we don't at least give them the chance to change then why would they?

Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Deeply. . . . It's worth it!
SamanthaS
ARR!

Official #2 stalker of Ry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1581 on: 2009 July 30, 01:41:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm still skeptical but I'll go along until they do something rash. They have put a blurb about donation sets on their Sims 3 FAQ page though so I fear the worst.

Free Sims 2 Downloads, no waiting! | Free Sims Finds | Seriously, your post is straining my wtf organ. -Neriana
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: 2009 July 30, 01:42:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Me too. Give them at least a chance, 'tis a new start after all. Maybe a couple of ones will change. Even If only one of them change and never post any sims 3 pay set/item, it'll be worthy. So for me their sims 2 site is pay, but their sims 3 site is for the time being free.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1583 on: 2009 July 30, 01:46:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Strangely enough Liannaa - who has been releasing stuff for TS3 longer than Peggy- does not have pay items on her Ts3 site yet. She has a donations button but it is just a donation button like you see on any freesite e.g. If you want to support Lianaa Sims 3 Please hit the Donation Button.  No content up for pay and she has been coming up with stuff for nearly a month. No mention in her TS3 site FAQ either. It will be interesting to see how things play out. Because some of the sites we traditionally know as paysites may go free for TS3 (Great Motto or Post Title) while some sites that started off free in the latter days of TS2 may end up going pay for their Ts3 content.

Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: 2009 July 30, 01:51:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She's my personal bet for a change, seen her welcome texte?
(removed her blatant lies)
*crosses finger*

Edit: that whore has gone pay.
« Last Edit: 2009 August 01, 03:19:47 by Dr House » Logged

scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: 2009 July 30, 02:07:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, she is already getting paid at TSR after all.

dstar
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1586 on: 2009 July 30, 02:13:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am keeping my fingers crossed to Of course I am not getting my hopes up any more than I am about XM Sims - (just cause they have released half their donation packs doesn't mean they won't make others)

Of course there are a few things indicating that she might stay free for TS3

1. She has always shared her meshes willingly with the community free and pay and has no problem even wither her TSR FA meshes or donation meshes being included with content as long as she is credited for her work.

2. She has not even mentioned pay items, donation packs or anything donation except in the same manner that owners/creators on 100% free sites mention donations from downloaders on her TS3 site

Of course her Sims 2 stuff is still pay and she still works for TSR so those are an equal number of points against her and the possibility of her TS3 stuff staying free

Edited as Liannaa is a FA for TS3 at TSR
« Last Edit: 2009 July 30, 02:58:55 by dstar » Logged

scrappysim
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: 2009 July 30, 02:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She is a TSR Sims 3 FA. Her Sims 3 creations at TSR are all pay. Her category or specialty or whatever they are doing is clothing obviously.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: 2009 July 30, 02:59:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aren't a few things she posted on TSR for pay also on her site for free?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: 2009 July 30, 03:11:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, her lace lingerie set and the stocking set. In fact there's even more stocking models way better for free on her site, as all her jeans (she only posted one jean on T$R). It's true that her latests pay sets totally sucks compared to what's on her site.
She seems to make less for T$R than her site, but it should be checked correctly. On her site everyday there's a new set of something, on T$R she seems to have a lower produce.

Edit: that bitch's site is now a paysite Angry
« Last Edit: 2009 August 01, 03:20:26 by Dr House » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 127 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: