PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 17:50:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!  (Read 80916 times)
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: TSR ATTACKS! WE CAN HAZ NEW LEGAL THREAT!
« Reply #255 on: 2008 September 08, 14:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love long showers!  I'm not a bathtub person, so I wash my hair, condition it, brush my teeth, soap up and rinse and then do any shaving that needs done.  If I'm in a real showery mood, I will finish up with some nice moisturinzing shower gel for a little extra OOMPH.  Shocked  10 minutes for me IS a quick shower!  I also use a water saving shower head, so I can take those long showers!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #256 on: 2008 September 08, 15:25:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We're in a several year drought here up in the southeastern US.  No watering of lawns or washing cars - professional carwashes had to get special recycling equipment so they could stay in business.  Heaven forbid we put the water back into the earth where it belongs >.<

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: 2008 September 08, 16:39:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm lucky to get ten minutes.
The minute I get in the shower both of my boys are beating on the door yelling, Mom!
Most of the time I've still got conditioner in my hair when I get out...lol.
Interruptions not FTW.  Undecided

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #258 on: 2008 September 08, 17:54:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or you could just not shower so much. Excessive bathing weakens the immune system and causes allergies, anyway.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: 2008 September 08, 18:22:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I grew up without running water, so when I was 16 and moved to town, I showered twice a day for a few months. Then I started getting acne, my skin began peeling along my hairline, and some other weird things were happening, like a permanent red mark under my eye. My family actually did an intervention. They cornered me and told me that I had to stop!  Cheesy Apparently, there's such a thing as being too clean. Who knew?

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #260 on: 2008 September 08, 19:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado apparently.....   Wink

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: 2008 September 08, 19:42:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have we got a few nurses here?

i love how these topics turn out lol.
im in college doing sciences mow,just started, then its forensics then anthropology lol.
so it seems that the people on this board are into medical stuff hmmmmm interesting lol.

its soooo awesome, i just found out today that im gonna be working with viruses and desieses and growing my own coloney of bacteria, and working with MRSA!! i was like WOAH!! and that im gonna be disecting things too, im really looking forward to all that lol.
does that make me morbid?  Huh
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: 2008 September 08, 19:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this issue where I tend to kind of lose time in the bathroom in the morning. I think I must still be half asleep. I waste a lot of water while just sitting there until I snap to. I'm a night owl and tend to want to stay up until the wee hours of the morning but yet have to get up at a decent time, leading to my getting too little sleep during the week. I try to enforce a strict midnight bedtime on school nights. Sometimes it works.

On a shower in the afternoon, I'm in and out in five minutes tops. That's if I have to shave the legs.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: 2008 September 08, 20:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have this issue where I tend to kind of lose time in the bathroom in the morning. I think I must still be half asleep. I waste a lot of water while just sitting there until I snap to. I'm a night owl and tend to want to stay up until the wee hours of the morning but yet have to get up at a decent time, leading to my getting too little sleep during the week. I try to enforce a strict midnight bedtime on school nights. Sometimes it works.

On a shower in the afternoon, I'm in and out in five minutes tops. That's if I have to shave the legs.

thats what im like in the mornings, not a morning person at all. i usualy come to with a toothbrush hanging out of me gob lol. or sat out in the garden shivering me ass off with a smoke haning from my gob lol.

you shave your legs? youre a woman? i thought you were a man. im sorry lol
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #264 on: 2008 September 08, 22:28:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

TapThatBooty, you've obviously lost your shift key. Here's another for you.

Adults use basic sentence structure, this is an adult forum.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
vexed
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #265 on: 2008 September 08, 23:57:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not too bad if I only have to wash my body, but if I have to wash my hair and/or shave my legs, then I take a lot longer. Smiley

Visit Vexation Nation!

“When you tear out a man’s tongue, you’re not proving him a liar, you’re only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”
–Tyrion Lannister, A Clash of Kings, ASoIaF
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #266 on: 2008 September 09, 00:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Showers are quite possibly my favorite part of the day. I'm really neurotic about feeling dried sweat, so if I've done a lot that day, or it's been particularly hot, I'll not only take a shower in the morning, but one in the evening. My roommate is really fast in the shower (she apparently doesn't really sweat) and usually takes hers in the evening because they make her sleepy, so it works out pretty well for me to wake up and grab one because they wake me up.

My boyfriend is the same way. He used to wake up, take a shower, work out, then take another one. Since getting a real job (ie graduating college), he's learned that he doesn't have time because of the commute. So now he just gets up really early, works out, THEN takes a shower.

He's got some kind of work out addiction, so he's kind of neurotic in a lot of ways...not that I'm complaining. He's that perfect, toned, not too gross muscley...*snaps out of daydream tangent*

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #267 on: 2008 September 09, 01:26:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Showers FTW!
I take a 15 minute shower every morning, and a 5 minute one before getting into bed. I like to crawl into bed freshly clean for snuggles Smiley

I have a cold right now *sigh* and my bf is a stick figure but I lubs him Tongue
So I guess showers do lower immunity? I take a lot of vitamin C does that help? I am not giving up my showers! Heh.

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
EmilyTwitch
Mentally Retarded
ARR!

is still in 12-school...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #268 on: 2008 September 09, 03:21:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I must be weird, I hate taking baths or showers. I hate feeling too clean. I guess its because while all the other girls were playing barbies in their houses, I was outside diving through bushes and mud playing Army with the boys... Ah, childhood...

Oh look, I get a speshul title. Thanks Pescado.
Artwork?
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #269 on: 2008 September 09, 04:18:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was a hellraiser, mud covered child, too. But when you're caked in mud, guess where else you can make a grand ol' mess? The bathtub. My mom always says she hopes I have a child just like me. I was her mother's curse on her, so I deserve mine. Wink

deelink, the only problem with a boyfriend who works out so much is that you feel so unhealthy compared to them. I HATE exercise if I think it's exercise. I enjoy taking walks and stuff like that, but if I feel like I'm working out, I don't really want to do it. I'm getting a bit self conscious about the amount of fat I have compared to him, though, so I've been doing a little workout routine lately, but never in front of him. I feel like an idiot when I do pushups and such. Maybe it's all those years of high school PE that have scarred me for life. I was the fat kid. I'm not fat now, but I'm not really thin either. But when your boyfriend has the top half of a demi god, you get a little worried about the flatness of your tummy, if ya know what I mean. Not that he's ever expressed that he wants me any other way than I am. *shrug* 20 year old girl extreme self conciousness, much?

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: