PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 03:37:42

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 557360 times)
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #1410 on: 2009 March 12, 17:45:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just reinstalled my game last night and I can't CEP back from there. I won't be able to see Adele's nice furniture for a while.

That gypsy set earlierl, was that from Around the Sims? It said ATS and I thought the screenshot looked like her Sims 1 camera angles that she likes. If not *shame*. Someone should compare it to Parsimonious' gypsy kitchen set. I'm too lazy.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: 2009 March 12, 17:56:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually like the ATS set, even gushed over it a bit  When I went to download it though, I was really disappointed that the entire bedroom was pay. She seems to be adding more and more donation only items. I always thought of her as one of the less evil paysite owners. She's still no Thomas or Peggy, but she is moving in the wrong direction.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: 2009 March 12, 18:03:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooglafina, what EP are you up to? I'm thinking that now might be the time where we have to band together and upload various versions of the CEP to Media Fire or something. Not in order to detract from MTS 2 or anything, but as a way for players to be able to use their content. They could come down once they get afloat again. What do you guys think?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1413 on: 2009 March 12, 18:13:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I hope that whatever fixes they need to do can improve server speed/conectivity - I've been having trouble downloading anything from MTS for at least a month. Silver lining, here we come! Smiley

In other news, I don't have the CEP installer but I do have the Scriptorium, the Lot Adjuster, Delphy's Download Organizer, and the Multi-sims2pack installer if anyone needs them.
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: 2009 March 12, 18:17:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooglafina, what EP are you up to? I'm thinking that now might be the time where we have to band together and upload various versions of the CEP to Media Fire or something. Not in order to detract from MTS 2 or anything, but as a way for players to be able to use their content. They could come down once they get afloat again. What do you guys think?

I'm pretty sure that the last version of CEP is good for all game configs.
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: 2009 March 12, 18:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have v. 9.0 (beta). It says that it is installed and I forgot that it is a program itself. The file in the Downloads folder is gone, so I'm not sure if it will work or not without it. I always just reinstalled it to make sure before. I think that sounds like a great idea, putting those utility programs in a safe place. I went to SimPE and there is alot of stuff about how no one is allowed to post it anywhere but MTS2. I guess they assumed it would never fall apart. Would that piss off Numenor? You could email and ask I suppose.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: 2009 March 12, 18:50:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its very very sad to see MTS2 in the gutter; 5 months lost is a ton of uploads. Would this mean no more BabyBBQ and the 'Waaah!' posts? Shame Cheesy

I suspect we might also see some wank as well. Could be explosive!

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1417 on: 2009 March 12, 19:12:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*puts on her tinfoil hat*
becuase to have 2 drives fail so utterly is extremely rare.

Hrmmmmmm - makes you wonder.  Who do we know in the community who does ddos attacks and attaches tracking devices to their downloads?

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: 2009 March 12, 19:21:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can't use the latest version of the CEP, it gave me game crashies big time. So, I dug out the older version that I had stored on another computer and used that instead. I think it came from the extra content files that Numenor had in there, but I've not had any problems since.

ETA: I did some digging and found THIS, which is a link to Numenor Moddings, where the CEP can be obtained. It's a small site and won't be able to take much traffic, but it will get you what you need. Just keep on clicking the button that says "spoiler" until you get a link, click it and the download will pop up for you.
« Last Edit: 2009 March 12, 19:38:18 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: 2009 March 12, 20:24:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I hate to hear that MTS2 is having a shit time with their drives. Man... I thought they were just doing routine stuff, I had no idea it was this serious. I hope they can get things going again. (that's gonna be a freaking hefty bill to have those drives looked at professionally-to try and recover the data.)   I am sure the community will come out of the woodwork ( as well as the creators) to restore anything lost, in the event there is no recovering.

I'm glad I went on my MTS2 dling spree before this happened!
« Last Edit: 2009 March 12, 20:53:15 by siberiansunset » Logged

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
ooglafina
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: 2009 March 12, 20:51:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Got the CEP back. I saw that on his MTS2 page but my adblocker was screwing it up. I finally turned it off and got it.
De
Landlubber

X-FA formerly know as detimgi

View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: 2009 March 13, 02:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Taking things slightly off topic again, sorry
I beg to differ, De.  Your stuff is feminine and classy.  That is not the same as frou-frou. 

No it it wasn't.  You used a lot of bold, contrasting colors.  You used reds and blacks.  The lines on your meshes were clean and sleek.  I never saw a room that you did that was one color.  You know the type of rooms I mean, you were at TSR for how long? Those rooms where even the shadows on the items were one color, like pink.  You decorate more like I would, if I didn't furnish my apartment in Early American Garage Sale. 

I didn't lie to you.  I was always envious as hell of your talent.  I still am.  If I could steal it, I would.  Same with Paleoanth.  I'd sneak out to where both of you lived and late at night, I would steal your talent, while you slept.  Like a ninja!  Cheesy

I agree. I've recolored your stuff, and I don't do frou-frou. Your stuff is awesome.  The meshes lend themselves to multiple colors and patterns. (lets just ignore the pink poodles that are one of my top downloads)  Wink

You guys are sweet, thank you. Darq, no need to steal, you have plenty of talent of your own.

As far as MTS goes, I hope every thing will be ok with them. They were my very first sims site and where I learned how to do everything sims. I would hate to see them go down like this.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: 2009 March 13, 06:47:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

MTS2 has had database issues and server meltdowns before. I'm sure it'll be fine.

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: 2009 March 13, 06:50:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But neriana, has it been to this extent before?

I'm hoping the best for them. There have been some really great uploads in the past few months, too many good ones to loose. But I'm sure sooner or later they will get this fixed, and everything back up.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Canoodle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: 2009 March 14, 06:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We're busily reattaching the files manually. It may be a while, but we'll get there! Thanks for the support everyone. Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: