PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 11:57:55

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 552711 times)
Devilfish
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #1365 on: 2009 February 25, 14:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and I quit smoking today! Wink

Oh, you're not done crying yet.  Cheesy I'm about one month now and at the point where I would seriously concider GRILLING and EATING a goddamn baby if it meant I got to have a smoke. I wonder where I got that idea...

I mean... Good for you!

TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: 2009 February 26, 01:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, and I quit smoking today! Wink

Oh, you're not done crying yet.  Cheesy I'm about one month now and at the point where I would seriously concider GRILLING and EATING a goddamn baby if it meant I got to have a smoke. I wonder where I got that idea...

I mean... Good for you!

Being a smoker myself, I applaud anyone who can stop. I tried to stop, but then I couldn't, plus, I'm no quitter  Tongue.

But good for the both of you, I really hope that the two of you can keep at it and kick the habbit for good.
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: 2009 February 26, 02:22:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Try hypnosis. Swear to Christ, I tried everything for ten years to quit. One day a friend asked me to go to a $20 per person stop-smoking hypnosis session at the Holiday Inn. I figured why not, what the hell. I quit that night and it was the easiest thing I ever did. That was 19 years ago when cigs were about $1 a pack. I was at about a pack and a half a day, so do the math. Talk about the best 20 bucks I ever spent.

The one who angers you, controls you.
TapThatBooty
ARR!

yey me, im in the 20's club!!

View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: 2009 February 26, 15:17:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's about £5 a pack here in the UK, shocking like. Without even realising it, I have cut down, I wasn't actualy trying to, I just did, I was on about 15-20 a day, I've blamed it on something I call the "Chain Effect," where one person will light up, then all the other smokers light up, then about 10 minutes later, the process happens again. And I somehow have managed to get down to 5-10 a day, depending on what day of the week it is, Tuesdays and weekends being my few to non smoking days, Wednesday being my I'll smoke more as that is my long day in college and I tend to have a smoke on the way to my next class. At the moment RL stresses have taken over, so I'm not really ready to quit yet, as the few minutes I get to stand in the garden and look at the sea is great and gives me a bit of a break from things, when everything calms down again, then I will consider stopping.
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: 2009 February 26, 15:59:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Go to www.simwardrobe.com -> sims 2 -> objects -> other -> Incendiary bomb. Much better than buyable fire. I set this off at a wedding ( I had a bad day Tongue) and...yeah. I didn't save though Wink

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: 2009 February 27, 12:39:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mmm. Fireballing weddings. Brings back some old memories. Good times.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: 2009 February 27, 18:00:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This TSR creation by sim_man123 which is pwned by this:

A gorgeous flower set made by Macarossi, which you can find here.

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
ooglafina
ARR!

Never use a kerosene lamp as an ashtray.

View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: 2009 February 27, 18:05:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boy, it never ends does it? These comparisons are bad for my game because I always run right over and get the free example. Macarossi, here I come.
karin hoshi
Landlubber

PMBD =D

View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: 2009 February 28, 06:25:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

-Ugly thing-

-Pretty free creation-

What are those cactus doing in a "flower" pic? Or worst: What are does fugly "flower" things doing in the desert?
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: 2009 February 28, 13:34:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

-Ugly thing-

-Pretty free creation-

What are those cactus doing in a "flower" pic? Or worst: What are does fugly "flower" things doing in the desert?

Not defending TSR fugly, but to answer your question, where I used to live in Texas, you would find wildflowers like that with cactus plants.  The flowers were usually what we called indian paintbrushes, black-eyed susans, buttercups and the state flower, the bluebonnet, to name a few.

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: 2009 February 28, 14:08:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The TSR attempt is twiggy, unattractive, and looks like it was made by someone who only wanted to kick it out and get paid. Macarossi's flowers, on the other hand, are really lush and beautiful. And I'm not just saying that because foxgloves are one of my favorite perennials biennials plants that I buy that never ever come back.  -  Cheesy (Thanks for the link Anyerfillag)

« Last Edit: 2009 February 28, 17:22:39 by SnarkyShark » Logged
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: 2009 February 28, 16:07:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This monstrosity by Peggy

VS.

This mesh by Cassandre @ BPS
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1377 on: 2009 February 28, 17:30:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh - I just had to have that one back when she was at the house of evil - but I got it from Black Pearl (RSF at the time).

Direct link to it

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: 2009 February 28, 18:52:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that, got to get it when I get my new computer. And I know the perfect house to put it in first.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
karin hoshi
Landlubber

PMBD =D

View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: 2009 March 01, 02:03:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not defending TSR fugly, but to answer your question, where I used to live in Texas, you would find wildflowers like that with cactus plants.  The flowers were usually what we called indian paintbrushes, black-eyed susans, buttercups and the state flower, the bluebonnet, to name a few.

Really?  I must get out more.Thanks for the info. Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: