PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 23:06:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 556689 times)
siberiansunset
ARR!

Nimeni on Inigo Montoya...

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #1305 on: 2009 February 11, 01:38:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yay! I'm glad to hear @ Cassandre getting away from TSR! I love her stuff (the Adagio dining-love it!)  Anyways-I have been looking for an awesome chandelier! Thanks Aeris Wink

There's humans and monkeys and you're what God made between.
Oh yeah, SHAKESHIT IS A THIEF!
Set Them Free!
TSR Tool...
aeris
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: 2009 February 11, 05:21:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You're welcome  Wink I also like her stuff (free and always good looking).TSR must be really pissed off, now that one of their potential FAs is gone. Grin Plus with the maddisim fiasco,it's a good way to start 2009!

loneliness + alienation + fear + despair + self-worth ÷ mockery ÷ condemnation ÷ misunderstanding x guilt x shame x failure x judgment n=y where y=hope and n=folly, love=lies, life=death, self=dark side
crunk
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: 2009 February 11, 13:23:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This means I can love her stuff without guilt now, right? YAY! Srsly. One of the first things I ever downloaded was a wicker set by her and I still have it.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1308 on: 2009 February 11, 14:09:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No guilt necessary - let her feel the love.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: 2009 February 13, 16:45:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Plus with the maddisim fiasco,it's a good way to start 2009!
What's the deal with Madisim? Googled all over the place and searched on PMBD for Madisim, Madison and got zippo. Checked TSR and there's nothing on his minisite. This was the only reference I could find. Can anybody fill me in?

The one who angers you, controls you.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: 2009 February 13, 17:10:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like Tantra completely stopped being an FA, or is that old news? You know, from http://www.fashiontwist.org/

Inactive
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1311 on: 2009 February 13, 17:10:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's the deal with Madisim? Googled all over the place and searched on PMBD for Madisim, Madison and got zippo. Checked TSR and there's nothing on his minisite. This was the only reference I could find. Can anybody fill me in?

I did a couple of pages back - from coconut.  Here's the quote - it's not coming up on any searches for me either.  Undecided

Yes. He hasn't given a formal goodbye, but he has told people privately, which made its way to coconut.  Someone at TSR (presumably with the ability to give the idea) hinted that he would go to the EA camp, and then hatshepsut was chosen as the token lot builder.  That, the feeling that he's going to be replaced, and low downloads made him realise it was only a matter of time until they fired him, so he deleted everything and left.

Edit: Nouk it looks like that happened in July this year.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
El Diablo
ARR!

Sticks and stones, mate.

View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: 2009 February 13, 17:29:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I did a couple of pages back - from coconut.  Here's the quote - it's not coming up on any searches for me either.  Undecided

Yes. He hasn't given a formal goodbye, but he has told people privately, which made its way to coconut.  Someone at TSR (presumably with the ability to give the idea) hinted that he would go to the EA camp, and then hatshepsut was chosen as the token lot builder.  That, the feeling that he's going to be replaced, and low downloads made him realise it was only a matter of time until they fired him, so he deleted everything and left.

Edit: Nouk it looks like that happened in July this year.
Appreciate the info, thanks. Too bad, good builder. TSR shoots itself in the foot yet again, what a surprise. I hear through a friend in the "inner circle" that there's major grumbling over the crappy new V7 and he wouldn't be surprised to see more defections.

The one who angers you, controls you.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: 2009 February 13, 18:21:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nouk it looks like that happened in July this year.

Calalily, You know that July this year hasn't come yet, either that or I slept for a long, long time.  Wink

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1314 on: 2009 February 13, 18:31:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Appreciate the info, thanks. Too bad, good builder. TSR shoots itself in the foot yet again, what a surprise. I hear through a friend in the "inner circle" that there's major grumbling over the crappy new V7 and he wouldn't be surprised to see more defections.

Yes, I would think it hateful - it's so busy and I've seen a lot of complaining.  They really screwed that makeover. *Crosses fingers for resignations*

Nouk it looks like that happened in July this year.

Calalily, You know that July this year hasn't come yet, either that or I slept for a long, long time.  Wink

Crap - years blended with thesis writing - and I took a whole 3 hours off for the New Year. Cheesy July last year.

Visit Calalilysims

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: 2009 February 13, 20:52:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Looks like Tantra completely stopped being an FA, or is that old news? You know, from http://www.fashiontwist.org/

Yup they left back in July, like Calalily said. Have not heard much about it, but seems there was a falling about after some other clothes creators became FA. Their site is pretty nice  Tongue Am glad that they continued creating -  and for free!

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: 2009 February 20, 01:12:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought I'd check out WDS. I don't know why. I guess their level of fail is amusing.
They have a kitchen set

Totally pwned by buggybooz http://nene.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=278085

I'll stop before it gets embarrassing.
Buggy's always adding to this set. Improving it. Updating, tweaking, modifying. This in contrast to the "hurry slap the shit together, good enough for government work, $$$ pay me, fucker" paysite mentality.

Buggy does this out of love, and truly loves this set. Yeah, its good now, but it could always be improved. A class act.
« Last Edit: 2009 February 20, 01:17:39 by oolongteadrinker » Logged
Moonie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: 2009 February 20, 08:07:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love buggy's kitchen set. I try not to use it in every house, but it's just so hard...

Two atoms were sitting at a bar... one says "I think I just lost an electron."  The other asks "are you sure?" To which the first one replies " I'm positive." - Wadsworth (from Fallout 3)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1318 on: 2009 February 20, 22:41:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Eventually I'll download it - its very pretty, but I almost always end up using the expansion Numenor and MaryLou did for the counterculture by maxis.  Its inexpensive and very charming.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
eternal_darkness
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: 2009 February 20, 22:59:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think I've used every color of Buggy's kitchen in every one of my houses. No shame Wink

The World Will Look Up and Shout, “Save Us!” And I’ll Look Down and Whisper, “No.”
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: