PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 26, 12:30:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 557411 times)
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #1230 on: 2009 January 22, 06:05:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure Evi is quite proud of those ugly sweater sets. That red scarf thing? Seriously? I wish these tsr twats would not make shit that they or anyone else wouldn't wear irl.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: 2009 January 22, 06:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that a scarf? I thought someone had given him a horrid pair of tube socks and they were hanging on the sweater from static cling... And lots of people torture kids with stuff they hate. Look at the moms putting ruffled butt tights on their little girls... Yeah, it looks cute and adorable, but unless a kid is wearing diapers they whine like all hell about the lace poking them in the ass when they sit down. Been there! Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
oolongteadrinker
ARR!

yum?

View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: 2009 January 22, 17:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is that a scarf? I thought someone had given him a horrid pair of tube socks and they were hanging on the sweater from static cling... And lots of people torture kids with stuff they hate. Look at the moms putting ruffled butt tights on their little girls... Yeah, it looks cute and adorable, but unless a kid is wearing diapers they whine like all hell about the lace poking them in the ass when they sit down. Been there! Cheesy

Oh, my parents tortured me with stuff I'd never wear, too. Mostly stuff that was cute or acceptable in the old country.
As for the red thing, I think we can agree on "red fabric of indeterminate function/origin"
Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: 2009 January 23, 00:43:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HA!HA! My sister does that to her 2 year old .Ruffled bottoms all the time! I did not think they made them for big kids tho. If they do, my niece will be wearing them!!

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: 2009 January 23, 01:44:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Up til size 6x. *looks innocent*

Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1235 on: 2009 January 23, 02:55:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I could never understand why parents choose to abuse their kids like that.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: 2009 January 23, 05:11:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*in her best Tevya voice* I can tell you why in one word: Tradition! I could do a rip on the song, but don't think now would be the best time... Cheesy

Eskimo Pie
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: 2009 January 23, 14:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

because it is our right as parents to drive our kids nuts. The ruffle underpants are payback for the 9 months we carried them around Wink

For Sale. One Parachute . Used only once, never been opened. Small stain.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: 2009 January 23, 16:00:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, but maybe we ought to keep in mind that these same little twerps that we torture so badly with ruffled-butt tights will be selecting our old age homes if we can't do it for ourselves... Ya know, we could be in a royal shitload of trouble, come to think of it... yikes!!

Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: 2009 January 23, 21:18:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, and those "cute" baby pictures of the little tyke picking its nose, or trying to eat a frog--those are to be held until sometime in the future when the teenager's boyfriend or girlfriend comes over so they can be shown for maximum effect.

Edited for nitpicky grammatical reasons.
« Last Edit: 2009 January 24, 09:13:34 by Scurvy Cat » Logged

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: 2009 January 23, 21:35:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was about 14 12, I brought my FIRST EVAR BOYFRIEND home to meet my mom and she immediately busted out the baby pictures. I was pretty much constantly getting into mischief as a kid, so there were a lot of embarrassing ones. My sister is about a year older than I am and my brother is two years older, so when we were 1, 2, and 3, there were a lot of "all three of them in the bath together!" pictures. Haha. I was incredibly embarrassed. At this point, I don't think I'd mind so much.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: 2009 January 24, 00:54:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom used to pull out my potty training pictures. It sucked, alot. She even sent them to my school and had one of the teachers she was friends with put it up in his classroom, in an effort to get my boy crazy behind to be embarrassed (LOL!) into hiding.  Cheesy

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1242 on: 2009 January 24, 02:03:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So this is the parents revenge for all the shit they have to put up with.  Right.  Now I understand.  Revenge is always good.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1243 on: 2009 January 24, 03:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My mom took pictures of me at age 0 in the nude, in a playboy bunny centerfold pose, complete with huge glasses, and sent them to my dad in 'Nam.

I didn't bring guys home until college.

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: 2009 January 24, 06:04:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All of my incriminating baby pics were lost in a fire when the building my sister lived in burnt. She had stolen them from my dad in an attempt to put them into an album because I was the only kid out of them all that didn't have a baby album made for them. Oh well. I do have a few, but they're pretty harmless and some are actually rather startling, to be honest. They show a little girl gazing off into space with a look of wonder on her and it makes me curious as hell as to where she got lost in the shuffle to grow up. She may be around inside somewhere, but I've not been aware of that side of me since I was that age, you know?

Pages: 1 ... 81 82 [83] 84 85 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: