PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 22:26:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 557187 times)
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #420 on: 2008 August 22, 21:28:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine is Shirley Temple curly on one side, wavy on the other.  Makes it hard to fix or cut and tangles on the curly side.  I wore it in a ponytail for years just so I didn't have to mess with it.  Then I went crazy this past May and had it cut short all over, with just enough length that I can fluff the curls and waves together on top.  Also, colored it to a nice mahagony (goodbye grey!).  Strange thing is, my hair was straight as a board until I had 4 surgeries in one year.  It started curling up after that. Huh

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
bluesky
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #421 on: 2008 August 23, 00:08:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

in our family we have every type of hair you can imagine. I have tonnes of hair and when it is short it is straighter, when I let it grow, it is kinky and a little curl but nothing consistent. My brother has beautiful hair (when he had hair) that looked like it just came out of a braid when it was longer and curlier when shorter.
One sister had ringlets like crazy and about to her mid back. When hers was shorter, about 15 years ago, in one of those wonderful stylish bowl/mushroom cuts it was almost straight. She hated it so much she will never go short again. The baby sister has fine, thin, poker straight hair that won't hold a curl without tonnes and tonnes of product.

My son ended up with super curly hair and lots of it. When he takes off his toque in the winter it stands on end  Shocked but when it is shorter, it is a very nice wavy/curly hair. He has now learned that he needs to keep it shorter or he will look like a puffy, curly, fro.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #422 on: 2008 August 23, 00:28:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It scared the curls into you!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #423 on: 2008 August 23, 02:01:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My hair is of the thick, curly and frizzy variety too  Cheesy
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #424 on: 2008 August 23, 03:03:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My hair isn't even the same texture all around.  The worst part is the back, which is bizarrely frizzy and curly (the rest is not) and, because it's so thick, it sticks out a lot.  It makes me look like a hunchback.   I got a flat iron when I was a teen, and now I straighten it whenever I have to leave the house.  I have a lot of split ends, but at least it doesn't look completely absurd.

It was a nightmare as a kid.  You don't know how sick I got of explaining to girls with limp, straight hair that I did indeed brush my hair, and that was just how it looked. Roll Eyes  Most of them didn't get it (or didn't believe me), and I got made fun of for not brushing (or sometimes it'd be washing) my hair a lot.  Morons.
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #425 on: 2008 August 23, 03:06:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone's hair change dramatically while preggers?  My sis's hair was once very curly and fine, but after her second it's relaxed quite a bit and stayed that way (kid's five now).  A friend's did the same but eventually went back to its original corkscrewy state.  Another friend developed a bald patch on the back of her head while preggers, had to ponytail until it grew back.

I dunno why I find this so interesting but I do.   Cheesy

@Souvenirs:  sounds like my hair...and life, ha!

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Souvenirs
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #426 on: 2008 August 23, 03:29:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my friend's sisters had poker straight hair her entire life and, when she got pregnant, it suddenly became wavy and never went back.  It must be a hormone thing.

That makes me wonder if it's possible to have some kind of hormone therapy to change the texture of one's hair.  Hey, a girl can dream. Tongue
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #427 on: 2008 August 23, 03:35:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My hair is thick and too long. I prefer to have it short and layered, just because otherwise it keeps getting in your face and I HATE having to tie back my hair.... oh I HATE IT. I did it for too long in High School, and I think I am traumatised. I think long straight hair is very beautiful, but alas my hair is thick with a wave in it. So it needs to be free otherwise my hair warps to the pony tail so when I take it out, it has this massive kink in it. Grrrrr!

Going to chop it off on Tuesday. Yay!

BTW Calalily, those free fishies are so awesome! Going to download tomorrow Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #428 on: 2008 August 23, 05:14:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My hair is nice and ringletty in the back and on the sides, but the front is EXTREMELY frizzy. I don't know why  Huh
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #429 on: 2008 August 23, 05:55:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mines fine and curly, but there is a lot of it, so it can frizz out a bit if I don't do anything with it.  I got crap at school for 'not brushing' either.  Since become a total hair junkie.  I put a bit of mousse in it every day to control it.  I've got a salon grade hair dryer with a proper diffuser, it gives it a nice curl and no frizz.  If its being a bitch I just get the straigtening iron onto it, or I use some hot rollers and set it.  That or I just tie it back.  I swear by salon shampoo and conditioner now.  Always thought the stuff about being salon grade stuff being better than anything you can get at a supermarket was total bs, but I found a wholesale shop that sells salon stuff cheaper than supermarket stuff, and now won't touch stuff from the supermarket- my hairs gone from unmanagable to almost manageable.  As I said, total hair product junkie.

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
jilly
ARR!

dumber than EVAR

View Profile
« Reply #430 on: 2008 August 23, 10:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not much for hair products, or skin products... For me the way to go is good old-fashioned soap, shampoo and water  Cheesy

Let's get back on topic:

TSR fug candles:

vs. Nice free candles, availible here: http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=293859

Viking Marta
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #431 on: 2008 August 23, 14:53:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just downloaded those candles! (the free ones).  I tried so hard not to, with my bulging downloads folder, but they're just gorgeous--and just as beautiful in-game.

They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #432 on: 2008 August 23, 18:04:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Technically, this recolor of this Paysite mesh is free, but the mesh is the broken part of this Pay vs. Free fight.

The Pay: A broken ass (And I mean it literally) mesh from RoseSims, with a free-made Goopyish recolor:

The Free: SalixTree's Goopyfied creation from Parsimonious here that is guarenteed not to have as much ass.

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #433 on: 2008 August 23, 18:18:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Two words: crack kills. Cheesy

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anyerfillag
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #434 on: 2008 August 23, 19:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was 5 I used to love to cut off chunks of my hair. Not a lot, just a bit here or there. My mom always noticed. Always. Now I think *DUH* but back then I was like how does she know?!

My brother did the same when he was about 6/7 years old - he managed to find scissors and cut chunks out of his hair the day before his first ever school picture at Nursery (Kindergarden for US people). My mum rushed him to the hairdressers and gave him a truly close shave - he must have been the only bald kid in his class Cheesy He's still embarrassed by the picture to this day, so much so he's hidden the picture (he's 20!).

PMBD - Its not a fake-ass glitter funfest where everyone is wonderful and luuuuved (Ashbashtus)
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: