PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 08:24:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 557254 times)
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #405 on: 2008 August 22, 03:37:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine is still straight as a string, fine as hell, but there is a lot of it. I have to work like all hell and put all kinds of stuff in it to hold a style, so nowadays, I keep it short because I got sick of the braid wrapping round my throat as I slept or my husband rolling over onto while sleeping and almost scalping me. I sometimes hate my hubby, his is thick and wavy and does what he wants it to. Our son got my hair colour and texture but he got his daddy's waves... Kid is gonna be dangerous around the girls when he's older if we don't teach him properly to behave. And we will or he's gonna be grounded for life!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
JFederated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: 2008 August 22, 04:00:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cala - my curly sistah.  I do the same thing:  batten my hair to my scalp just so it won't catch on nearby trees or in the car door ( <-- have done both).  My hair's down to my hip soaking wet; air-dried it barely makes it to my shoulderblades!  And it frizzes, like an outer pelt.  Humid days I have fuzz on my head.  I sometimes can hear it frizzing...'eeee'...makes me wanna dip my head in a vat of motor oil.

It takes an hour to blow my hair dry straight, and it's longer than my arms so it's exhausting too - my hairdryer actually smokes after 20 minutes or so.  But I can't have it short, short is worse and it's just not worth the effort.  I've been living under it for a while now, and it has won the war.   Undecided

Bring me a bag of Bigfoot droppings or SHUT UP!  --  Prof. Hubert Farnsworth
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: 2008 August 22, 05:05:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have short kinky hair. I'm suppose to be putting a perm(relaxer) on it right now to straighten it. I don't wanna. Embarrassed I like my hair when it's permed, but I hate actually doing it. It sometimes burns, and I'm just lazy. I've been thinking a lot about getting dreadlocks. My cousin has them, and I love how they look. And the idea of not having to perm(chemically relax) iis sooooo nice. I'd probably die the tips. I don't know if I can commit to dreads because if I ever change my mind I'd have to cut my hair off. You can't just comb dreads out.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 22, 05:57:04 by Feverish » Logged

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
brainiac
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #408 on: 2008 August 22, 05:37:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I have that same curling problem with my hair. It's well down my shoulders when it's wet, but as soon as it dries the stupid curling keeps it up and close to my neck. Very annoying.

My hair is a bitch to maintain, really. It's incredibly thick (like with all the women in my mother's family), and gets tied up in knots all the time. If I don't shampoo every day it'll become similar to a bushel. No amount of brushing could save it then.

One thing, however, that keeps it soft and easy to wade through with a comb is Pantene. That thing's a miracle worker. Your hair actually feels like silk, which is very nice.

This is a sig.
lemonwater
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: 2008 August 22, 07:21:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have some comparisons Smiley

Simsconnection Donation Crap

Louis's beautiful hairs

More Simsconnection fug

MYOS hair

Even More SimsConnection

Beautiful HystericalParoxysm Hair
« Last Edit: 2008 August 22, 07:28:05 by lemonwater » Logged
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #410 on: 2008 August 22, 07:24:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh you just can't have short curly hair - it looks like a ball.  Absolutely worthless.  I don't use Pantene because a hairdresser told me that it coats the hair with some sort of silicon mixture/compound, and after a while, your hair won't take dye or anything.  So, as I dye my hair various shades of red to lighten up the black, I want dyed hair.

I personally think that dreadlocks are absolutely beautiful, but just do not have the sort of face that suits them.   

To the actual subject of the thread though:

From TSR windkeeper fish-shaped rocks for your pond:

From a free site, animated fishies for your pond:

Good free stuff available here: http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=72928

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: 2008 August 22, 08:27:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dreadlocks! (No, I don't want to get back on topic  Tongue)
I stopped brushing my hair. 6 freaking months and all I got was a small mat in front and a rather larger mat in the back. After 6 freaking months. My hair was in the middle of my back! I didn't even use conditioner. I was slightly disappointed. And then came the buzzers.

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: 2008 August 22, 08:44:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if all you did was stopped grooming your hair, then of course all you are gonna get is matted hair. You'll need to back comb or twist it. They even have products to help.
http://www.dreadheadhq.com/
http://www.dreadheadhq.com/make_dreadlocks_dread_it_up_index.php
I think my cousin just started twisting hers. We have kinky hair so it might be easier.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: 2008 August 22, 09:09:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hope I havent missed the Hair-stories band wagon!

Acording to my mom from ages birth to three I had hair so curly that straightened it was bottom length, but normal it was earlobe legnth. I now have tangly unmanageable wavy hair.

My sister once got ahold of some siscors that were hidden on top of the fridge when she was four, (I had taught her how to put a chair next to the cunter, and climb up to the spot where the scissors, keys, and other neat things were). She gave herself a reverse mohawk in that she cut all her hair straight down the middle. She was the one with the long, pretty hair too so it looked funny.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: 2008 August 22, 09:40:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a surinam/dutchie cross so my hair is a bunch of tiny curls, very soft but very easily dried out and brittle.

Inactive
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: 2008 August 22, 09:52:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My hair used to be very thick and curly.  Now it is not so thick but still curly.  I hate it when it gets knotted up.   Tongue

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: 2008 August 22, 09:57:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't really want real dreads so much as really messy hair. Seriously, you could hardly tell I didn't brush it. No one believed me when I said I hadn't brushed my hair in months. It just took a bit longer to dry. Sad.
I like the idea of a reverse mohawk, though! Think of all the comb-over opportunities!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #417 on: 2008 August 22, 10:27:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SHHH!! Peggy might be listening!

*Glances around nervously*
Ashbashtus
ARR!

Join us! We haz cookies!

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: 2008 August 22, 16:38:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

SHHH!! Peggy might be listening!

*Glances around nervously*

haha hilarious Lemons! Oh God, here comes the gap filled dreadlocks in MS Paint colors

"Ook ook, eek eek, motherfucker" -Paden
ShakeShaft's a fucking thief and Thoma$$' little bitch.
TSR, the home of JesusDot
gabbi_the_insomniac
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: 2008 August 22, 17:04:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My hair is also ridiculously thick and curly.  Angry

I do style it pretty nicely but when I don't...

ATTACK OF THE MONDO-FRIZZ

I'd post a picture, but...I'm ugly and I don't want to.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: