PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:36:30

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 552697 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #300 on: 2008 August 11, 07:04:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I used to subscribe to TSR, for the reason that some of the nicer stuff is free, yes, but a lot of the meshes, remain pay. So it's useless unless you can download the mesh too.
Plus, they have (or had) a nasty habit of releasing one or two items from a set as free, and making the rest of the set pay. Most irritating.

So that makes it pay. Only a retard of the highest order would pay for a sub and not get any pay content. I mean, it's relatively easy to pwn content with the dregs of TSR free crap.  That doesn't prove a damn thing.

I think this is the only reason they offer free stuff anyway - tis not for the good of the community. It's to draw people in, because lets face it, how many people would visit there if it was purely subscriptions only? They get new customers for the reasons I just mentioned.

Jeez. I never would have figured this out if you hadn't said anything.  Roll Eyes

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: 2008 August 11, 07:15:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL Cala. I was kind of thinking out loud with the last bit. I don't imagine I was telling you anything you didn't already know.

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: 2008 August 12, 19:56:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

From TSR:

From Enayla at InSims:

No contest!!

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #303 on: 2008 August 12, 20:09:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are some gorgeous dresses  Shocked

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: 2008 August 12, 20:59:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Indeed they are! *boogies over to Insim for further Downloads folder bloatage*

Come visit Sammytopia
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #305 on: 2008 August 12, 21:00:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*comes back from a detour to Insim* Oh dear, poor Enayla - losing all her creations like that.....but what lovely things she's put up - not just dresses, but new skins!

*bouncies*

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: 2008 August 12, 22:18:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geez, I went over there yesterday and snagged her new skins and my computer tried to kill me shortly thereafter.  Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: 2008 August 12, 22:46:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And when my computer with still frankenstiened together, the hair looked decent. Rather fake, but I could deal with. Well now with my newer graphics card, I have been debating on deleting it just because now I can see parts where the mesh goes different ways, and how the texture doesn't line all the way up with the mesh.

Oh, hon, delete the damn thing! Honestly, there are way better hairs out there. I just did a little bit of searching and came up with these - I'm sure you could find more if you dug around a bit.

For the sake of a side-by-side (or top-to-bottom?), here's Chaz's mess.

Here's a similar one by Helga. (I'm in love with this hair by the way.)

(click images for download page)

One from enriquemt0 at MTS2

And a couple of pay-mesh retextures which I'm only going to link to since they don't really qualify as free CC. (You might need to be signed into the forums to see them.)
http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?topic=3317.0
http://www.simscave.com/ferris/index.php?topic=3340.0

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: 2008 August 12, 23:00:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oo. *runs off to Helgasims*  Cheesy Tongue
Immortelle
ARR!

Thou damned and luxurious mountain goat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #309 on: 2008 August 12, 23:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oooh <claps hands and bounces around excitedly>  moar Enayla stuff!!  Gottagetitall gottagetitall!!! <races off to Insims>

My Sims 3 blog --> http://transimvaniaremixed.blogspot.com (no sparklies, I promise!)
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: 2008 August 13, 02:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And when my computer with still frankenstiened together, the hair looked decent. Rather fake, but I could deal with. Well now with my newer graphics card, I have been debating on deleting it just because now I can see parts where the mesh goes different ways, and how the texture doesn't line all the way up with the mesh.

Oh, hon, delete the damn thing! Honestly, there are way better hairs out there. I just did a little bit of searching and came up with these - I'm sure you could find more if you dug around a bit.

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

And a couple of pay-mesh retextures which I'm only going to link to since they don't really qualify as free CC. (You might need to be signed into the forums to see them.)

MMM Thank you! Quite lovely meshes, I love Helga's but I can't find a decent red recolor of that hair  Cry Because orange doesn't qualify as red to me.....

I've been meaning to actually learn how to texture hair and fix chaz's mess.... but I have a lot of things I have been meaning to do and haven't done Tongue

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: 2008 August 13, 08:46:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ugly ass toddler pajamas by SimAddict99 @ TSR

Beautifully done fleece PJ's by fakepeeps7 @ MTS2

http://hideki.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=296708

WonderRik
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: 2008 August 13, 12:57:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

MMM Thank you! Quite lovely meshes, I love Helga's but I can't find a decent red recolor of that hair  Cry Because orange doesn't qualify as red to me.....

I've been meaning to actually learn how to texture hair and fix chaz's mess.... but I have a lot of things I have been meaning to do and haven't done Tongue

There's a Nouk retexture of that mesh at Sims2 Supernova.  http://www.sims2supernova.com/showthread.php?t=1610.  I haven't seen many recolours of that mesh, which is a shame because I love it. 
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: 2008 August 13, 16:40:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you wonder! THey are gorgeous! I don't quite understand the forum though.... it seems that the posts go backwards instead of forwards?

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: 2008 August 13, 17:07:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a Nouk retexture of that mesh at Sims2 Supernova.  http://www.sims2supernova.com/showthread.php?t=1610.  I haven't seen many recolours of that mesh, which is a shame because I love it. 

Oh wow! Those are beyond amazing. I was going to suggest Nouk textures since I love her reds and was actually in the process of loading Bodyshop to see if I could make it work decently with my horrific lack of tallent. (Getting better, but I still get 'seams' all over the place. I need to practice more but hate practising.) But now I don't have to because someone has done it for me... and I've found another forum-of-pretty-stuff. Cheesy

Missbonbon, the forum layout annoyed me a bit too, but you can change it. Click on your username at the top of the page and select "Edit Options". Then scroll down to "Thread Display Options" and in the area that says "Thread Display Options" select "Linear - Oldest First". Don't forget to save changes.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: