PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 18:22:09

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 552786 times)
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #285 on: 2008 August 10, 22:30:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Voila, green legs of doom.

<puke green fug>

You probably didn't intend to post that as an example of bad pay content, but it was so fugly it needed recognition  Wink  Tongue
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #286 on: 2008 August 10, 22:36:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmm I will have to try this new way of butthurting once I get the chance Smiley

As for crappy textures and chaz... it's true! One of his Hayden Pantierre sims's came with really pretty hair

this hair! *yay I hotlinked!* And when my computer with still frankenstiened together, the hair looked decent. Rather fake, but I could deal with. Well now with my newer graphics card, I have been debating on deleting it just because now I can see parts where the mesh goes different ways, and how the texture doesn't line all the way up with the mesh.

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: 2008 August 10, 22:46:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

... and ... the free site comparison?

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: 2008 August 10, 22:54:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

? I wasn't comparing, I was responding to Shark*Tooth* and what he said about chaz's stuff looks better when your graphics card is from the stone age  Huh Embarrassed

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: 2008 August 11, 00:16:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

? I wasn't comparing, I was responding to Shark*Tooth* and what he said about chaz's stuff looks better when your graphics card is from the stone age  Huh Embarrassed

Well then sorry for the misunderstanding. I got confused, and quote tags help a bunch... :p

Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: 2008 August 11, 01:22:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hehe, yeah I have figured out how to quote, but I sometimes forget it *feels like a noob*  Grin

kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: 2008 August 11, 01:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

? I wasn't comparing, I was responding to Shark*Tooth* and what he said about chaz's stuff looks better when your graphics card is from the stone age Huh Embarrassed

or broken

That hair is almost comical. Zero is good about it. And of course then there is the couture outfit. You can tell by the attention to detail. That blurry frayed not quite fitting on the mesh look is really hot right now.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: 2008 August 11, 03:17:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i keep refreshing this page continually just because....butthurt. (does it really cause butthurt they notice?)

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
Astonished lemons
Banned!

OHAI

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: 2008 August 11, 04:56:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ooh! Were allowed to hotlink to paysites now? Goodie!

This caravan-roof end by shakeshaft at TSR, (Seriously, thats some thinly veiled sexual inuenndo in that name right there)

Vs:

These georgeous ones by Kate at Parsimonious with several recolors to go with the rest of the set.

(In-game pic)
gelydh
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #294 on: 2008 August 11, 05:56:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aikea, do the knocked down objects use repository? *Crosses fingers* I have some destroyed looking justadoor recolors I downloaded that'd go nice with your set.

Hell yes! We're addicted to the repository technique.  Grin

Three imaginary boys sing in my
Sleep sweet child
The moon will change your mind
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: 2008 August 11, 06:16:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm curious about something relating to this topic. Are 'free' things at TSR still fair game, or do they count as free and therefore off-limits?
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: 2008 August 11, 06:36:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

As far as I'm aware, it is still on a payshite, um, paysite, so it's fair game. If not, then I have been naughty  Cheesy

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #297 on: 2008 August 11, 06:41:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*yay I hotlinked!*

Have some rum in celebration of moar butthurt caused. Every little helps  Grin

Quote from: panthpirate
You probably didn't intend to post that as an example of bad pay content, but it was so fugly it needed recognition

It was the first thing I found. Seriously. Went into clothing, first page, there it was. It's not even a challenge on that site  Cheesy

edited to add - bollocks. I did that double post thing. Macro me now. It's early here, m'kay?
« Last Edit: 2008 August 11, 06:54:59 by Millie » Logged

Every time a woman masturbates, God creates a kitteh. Think of the Kittehs people!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #298 on: 2008 August 11, 06:51:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

While technically, all free content on a paysite is allowable, there's really no point to use it as comparison.  We can't say that people shouldn't waste their money if either set they choose from is free.  Wink And of course, the conundrum that you run across is that some freesites advertise on TSR (just as they do on MTS2) and you'll inevitably end up comparing freesite to freesite.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Millie
ARR!

Mean, callous, Harpy.

View Profile
« Reply #299 on: 2008 August 11, 06:58:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I disagree Cala (jeez, I'm in a feisty mood today  Cheesy)

I used to subscribe to TSR, for the reason that some of the nicer stuff is free, yes, but a lot of the meshes, remain pay. So it's useless unless you can download the mesh too.

Plus, they have (or had) a nasty habit of releasing one or two items from a set as free, and making the rest of the set pay. Most irritating.

I think this is the only reason they offer free stuff anyway - tis not for the good of the community. It's to draw people in, because lets face it, how many people would visit there if it was purely subscriptions only? They get new customers for the reasons I just mentioned.

Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: