PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:22:54

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap  (Read 552925 times)
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Re: Free Content Pwns Paysite Crap
« Reply #315 on: 2008 August 13, 19:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is one of my favorite threads EVAR!  I'm totally in love with that Helga hair too, falln_angel.  I put it on my selfsim and my favorite model.  :}

ChaosInAMinor
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #316 on: 2008 August 13, 19:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I really liked that Helga hair too, but hated the textures. Nouk's textures on it are beautiful. This is an awesome thread.

I wanna live 'til I die, no more, no less.
-Eddie Izzard
They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #317 on: 2008 August 14, 20:21:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure if this has been done before, but what I'm going to show proves Free Sites Pwning Paysite Shit in Quality and Quantity. At the same time.

The Subject: Disney Character Undies.

First, The Pay, and I forgot exactly who made what here:

And Finally, The Free, starting with these made by Plum of MTS2, which can be obtained here:

And second, one piece of undies part of a set by Phaenoh of MTS2, obtainable here:

In addition, both of the above are just one parts of bigger set of undies compared to the feeble TSR attempts. And those Free creators didn't use the old boring EAxis boycut panties style either!  Grin

(I would criticize about the lack of tops for Plum's sets, but I can't really do that here.)
« Last Edit: 2008 August 14, 20:51:46 by They » Logged
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #318 on: 2008 August 14, 22:58:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest, I prefer the girls to just have panties and no tops. I never wore a tank top under my clothes, my daughter doesn't either. It's just personal opinion I suppose. I wish we had more for teens and adults too. Not to be perverted, but if it was at all possible, I didn't/don't wear a bra. LOL  Cheesy

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
tardqueen
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #319 on: 2008 August 14, 23:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank you for this thread. there is so much yummy content in here, my folder will be huge!
Lilyroseisapirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #320 on: 2008 August 15, 00:34:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

i love the panties too, i wish we had both versions though ( one with a tank) however, i didn't wear much clothing as a child either...

quot;In Soviet Russia, you do not steal content, content steals YOU!\" <br />                             -Pescado
HeartOFire
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #321 on: 2008 August 15, 00:51:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Off topic, but when she wears sweaters, my daughter always wants an undershirt under her regular shirt.  She is convinced the sweaters are going to "itch" her.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #322 on: 2008 August 15, 01:38:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always worn an undershirt under sweaters too, for the same reason, even if they're soft.  xD

I think it's 'cause my favorite Mickey Mouse sweater when I was a kid was itchy.

They
ARR!

Thoma$$ Excrement!

View Profile
« Reply #323 on: 2008 August 15, 03:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've always worn an undershirt under sweaters too, for the same reason, even if they're soft.  xD

I think it's 'cause my favorite Mickey Mouse sweater when I was a kid was itchy.

I didn't even noticed that you posted here until now! (I think the wanking avatar distracted me from your name.)

And I think perhaps that's another reason why EAxis made female child undies with tank tops on them, in addition to the whole nudity deal and stuff. (I don't know if EAxis made those kind of sweaters as base game/EP/SP Everyday wear though.)
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #324 on: 2008 August 15, 03:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have posted here 616 times.  *booty shake*

EAxis made tank tops and shorty panties 'cause they fe0r making cute little panties will release their inner pedo.

falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #325 on: 2008 August 15, 03:54:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not entirely sure why kids get an underwear option at all, personally. I wore undies all the time as a kid, but always under clothes. I'll concede to being a bit prudish on this matter though.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #326 on: 2008 August 15, 04:04:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You didn't run around the house screaming, wearing nothing but character printed chonies on a daily basis??  You poor, poor girl.

Vod Kaknockers
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #327 on: 2008 August 15, 05:31:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God how I wanted a pair of Wonder Woman Underoos, but I made do with (I believe) C3PO ones.  Running around in your undies was the shit.

'Cause beans and cornbread, they go hand in hand.
Viking Marta
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #328 on: 2008 August 15, 05:38:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mine were boring...I just remember having a set, each labeled with a different day of the week.  In different colors. 

This thread is awaking very odd memories. Huh

Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #329 on: 2008 August 15, 05:41:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

One of my simplest joys as a child was wearing my day of the week undies on the wrong day.  Made me feel like a real man.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: