PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 06:20:34

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Sims 1 Booty
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Sims 1 Booty  (Read 23307 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: Sims 1 Booty
« Reply #45 on: 2008 August 02, 23:28:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

At least if I start doing that for Sims 2, I won't be such a noob that I think it is wise/right to pay for CC, the way I did for Sims 1 back in the day.  I know where the booty is, and where to get better-than-pay free stuff!
... And that is a major good thing! *remembers sims 1 days when pay CC was "No ma'am not for ya!"* Bloody days. Alienating.

Yes sims 2 vanilla is like sims 1 vanilla. Uh in fact even more as sims 2 has a lot of stuff added compared to the first one so hacks are needed to correct a lot of EA spaghetti codes. Like having owned shops: without hacks you can for example end up with customers in your grocery playing ball inside, of having a pillow fight, or your sims' inv filled with crap; stuff like that. But sims 2 has a LOT of CC too, plain unhacked CC. A gazillion of different food, farming CC or whatever: you name it you got it (99.99% of the time).

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
decaffinatedmeowmix
Landlubber

View Profile
Re: Sims 1 Booty
« Reply #46 on: 2008 August 23, 03:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This sounds great! Sims1 really needs a PMBD. When I installed my Sims1 game a while back I realized very quickly that I couldn't play without certain content and that most sites were no longer up... Plus asking for things in the community was a hassle no one wanted to help. So I'm really glad this site is available.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: