PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 28, 23:07:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 11 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1626187 times)
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4215 on: 2009 May 26, 02:25:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Whaddayado with those, cut them out and stick them on your screen?

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4216 on: 2009 May 26, 02:41:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They still exist?! Who buy these awfull crappy textures (the same one since 5 years btw)?! Blind color sheeps?
Arg the Moo dress on page one is Epic Fail. And the pink napkin outfit on it's right. And the pink whore just a line below. Yaaaarg giant flowers! Rainbows!! Halp i'm trapped in Peggy's mind!!! *drowns in fugliness ocean*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4217 on: 2009 May 26, 06:07:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*throws Dr.House a life preserver, and passes the rum*

It'll be alright, just go look at All About Style. And just keep breathing.

edited to add the link
« Last Edit: 2009 May 26, 06:19:17 by paperbeth » Logged

My Deviant artwork here.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4218 on: 2009 May 26, 06:41:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anyone else read at the bottom of the page that if you don't have a credit card you can just send them $10 in the mail? Someone really wants money, don't they.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4219 on: 2009 May 26, 14:06:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Given that real money is likely to get stolen in the mail- do they give you their fugly shit before or after they steal your money? What idiots, they aren't even running their site efficiently- of course that is common with paysite owners given that half of them hire 12's and sheeple to design and maintain their webpages. E.G TSR frequently going offline or screwy with no notice,no apologies etc- as MTS does, and Peggy's Epilepsy Inducing Blinkys , or Rose Sims 4 hour load times and 30 minute transitions between pages.

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4220 on: 2009 May 26, 16:14:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*grabs Life Preserver* Phew, just in time!

A twelveness made her site? Hell no, it must have been designed by her cat, damnit!
Five years they've been there, site hasn't changed an itsy tiny bit, neither their prices. Bloody fuckers.
Oooh free rum! *swigs* *floats adrift singing pirate songs*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
SoggyFox
ARR!

Reyn

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4221 on: 2009 May 26, 16:44:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sure a cat would do a much better job - especially, since they can only see blue, and seem to have an affinity for it, they would use a lot of it.

My cats have taste, dammit - they would do a good job, if they could figure out how to work the graphics program Smiley

"Try diplomacy, you can always invade them later." Pescado
www.thestormradio.com
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4222 on: 2009 May 26, 21:43:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

In this latest Evi horror, I have made some observations.

A. She didn't really try. Look at how the swimsuits cling to the kids like they were painted on.
B. You can see their stomachs through the mermaids.
C. Ugly. Ass. Mermaids.
D. THEY'RE FUCKING BACKWARDS.
E. Girls: Maybe if we keep smiling, the people will want to download us instead of this shit we're wearing!

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
Miikan
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4223 on: 2009 May 26, 23:11:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You were quicker Cheesy
these swimsuits are purely ugly.
BTW, there's a mistake in the name, I think it should be Evil Ittle Marmaids, whatever that means  Wink
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4224 on: 2009 May 26, 23:42:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DOT has some new stuff, and its not just lamps!

Am I the only one not seeing a lettuce column in that pic?

And the lights, they are so damn small.

ETA: Evi has a new set too that isn't clothing.

Wallpapers. That is all they are. Parsimonious has a way better bazaar collection that isn't just a bunch of wallpapers.
« Last Edit: 2009 May 26, 23:51:31 by rum nate » Logged

I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4225 on: 2009 May 26, 23:49:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I the only one not seeing a lettuce column in that pic?
I think she meant lattice column. And english isn't even my first language ROFL.
Where are the goddamn lights? Epic Tiny Fail.

EDIT: aaaah yes i see'em! It's the white acne dots on the so-called "lettuce" columns, isn't it?
« Last Edit: 2009 May 26, 23:54:23 by Dr House » Logged

rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4226 on: 2009 May 26, 23:53:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, I know she meant lattice column, in the description she has after the pic it says lattice column, but thats not what it says in the pic, and you are going to see the pic first.

Lol, yep, the lettuce columns have acne.

Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #4227 on: 2009 May 27, 14:34:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, now I'm convinced that Dot secretly loves seeing us talk about her and so she deliberately makes misspelling on items to see what we'll say about it.  I'm pretty sure she's ESL, but c'mon, she doesn't make such blatant mistakes in her journal.  Lettuce columns?  Also, doesn't she have a big happy family of friends at TSR, all ready and willing to help her?  And don't you think that after all the embarrassing mistakes we've gleefully pointed out, she'd ask one of these friends to just read it over before she posted it, just to find these? 

I'm gonna drift away from TSR for a bit, just because they're too easy to target.   Cheesy

I know there are people who eat this shit up with a spoon, but honestly, this is a good example of pay stuff that I just hate.  So much of it has this overdone, bloated look to it, and so many of the room sets would need a huge room to use it all.  Especially, it seems, bathrooms:

Imagine the size house you need to have, if that's going to be the bathroom   And, let's say you're Bill Gate's, and thus so rich that you fart gold dust, and have the best computer system available, so you can build a house on the biggest lot in the game, make it 5 stories, and plug it full of all this stuff, your Sims are still going to need hours to get around the place. 

What makes me sad is that there is some talent that goes into it, I can see that, but then I see little things that say, "Ya know what?  I just don't give a shit.  Buy my stuff."  Like the dining room set... the columns on the shelving units looks different than the columns on the sideboard/thing with the mirror.  And to be honest, the set didn't even need the piece with the mirror.  If it's supposed to be a side board, it looks a lot more like a dresser, and thus should have gone in a bedroom set. 

I've never downloaded anything from them, but do they include the wallpaper in their sets?  I've noticed a lot of creators will fall short of the mark when it comes to the wallpaper.  If all the set needs is a wall in the game, that's fine, but if you're going to show it with custom wallpaper, and the room looks the best with that wallpaper, then include it in the download, or link the person to where they can get it. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
dstar
ARR!

The Best Things in Life Are Free

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4228 on: 2009 May 27, 14:42:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God that set is horrible, Give me Adeles appropriately sized dining room sets including sideboards and cluttery cupboards and Eris3000s chrome bathroom, or PhoenixPhaerie's Manor House bathroom any day

100% Free Finds All the Time from 100% Free Sites
http://www.freesimsfinds.com
http://www.sailfinsims.com
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #4229 on: 2009 May 27, 14:51:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God that set is horrible, Give me Adeles appropriately sized dining room sets including sideboards and cluttery cupboards and Eris3000s chrome bathroom, or PhoenixPhaerie's Manor House bathroom any day

I LOVE that manor house bathroom, because it's so versatile.  I've used it in houses where I've had larger bathrooms, and used it in places where I've had the standard "Six tile master bedroom, toilet and sink on one side, tub on the other, door in the middle.  I've also used it, minus the tub, in tiny four tile bathrooms.  And, while she claims her stuff is all very high poly, I've never had a problem with it running in my game. 

I wonder if she's been courted by TSR and refused them.  She's better than Windkeeper, TSR's number 1 woman.  If she was courted by TSR and refused them, then my admiration for her has just shot off the scale. 

I also adore the Manor House kitchen too. 

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
Pages: 1 ... 280 281 [282] 283 284 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: