PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 16:24:22

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1619822 times)
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4320 on: 2009 June 08, 09:14:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paperbeth, I like your sketch.

As for the sims, I think they are ok, but could do with some more range in the sliders. I never played with the sliders on The Sims 2 because I could never make good looking sims, so almost all my sims had the same face. On The Sims 3 I am playing with the sliders, so my sims are looking different.

This is one of the sims I have made, and I think so far he is the best sim I have made on Sims 3.

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
emethyst
Landlubber

Lurks and learns

View Profile
« Reply #4321 on: 2009 June 08, 11:13:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that touch to the heads for the Sims 3, paperbeth. Cheesy The sims just have a general sameness to them. Whether it has to be attributed to the skintones or the... er, noses, or the rubbery cheeks, I have no idea. Boo me.

I never played with the sliders on The Sims 2 because I could never make good looking sims, so almost all my sims had the same face.

Why, I use the default template face all the time.

Back to a Sims 2 fugly.

Why would anyone want pockets hanging out of their pants?
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4322 on: 2009 June 08, 16:10:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

To be honest, I could've sworn those were tissues or something.  Undecided

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4323 on: 2009 June 08, 16:35:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, their heads are totally baloonish.

EAxis never do anything that its customer wants, simply because they don't care about their customers. They just wanna suck your brains and make you a slave of them, buying their crappy products.
That's one of the many reasons why I am downloading it by torrent. If all goes okay, it's finished by 8, 9 pm. And this IS quite some time, becuase here in Brazil it's 1:30 pm.

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Fluffeth
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4324 on: 2009 June 08, 16:47:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, curse those heads!!! >.<
I'd seen the preview pics but I didn't actually think it'd be that bad...
I didn't care much for the template faces in TS2, but that was easily fixed by good CC skins and a few tweaks in bodyshop.

When I saw how little that can actually be done to change the horrible facial structure, I seriously thought it was a bad joke.
Would it have hurt them physically to just put in a few more sliders?!
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4325 on: 2009 June 08, 19:12:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Someone made a mod for Oblivion that allows people to move the sliders more. Perhaps someone will do that with Sims 3 too. All the Sims look exactly the same, even the best ones that people are proud of. They have the same bone structure. Edit: Someone's already started with fixing the sliders. http://linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=344369

Yes, it would have hurt them to put in more sliders: it would have made the game harder to port to consoles.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 08, 20:55:36 by neriana » Logged

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4326 on: 2009 June 08, 21:04:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado also added that feature to his Awesome mod two days ago but it's only for the face sliders, so you can still use Delphy's body sliders package part of his mod. Pes' one let you use the face slider even moar than Delphy's, making some funny stuff as Mickey Mouse huge ears. I posted a pic with that recently. Surely we'll soon be seeing strange stuff around the exchange Grin With both mods in you can go crazy as you like E.T.-skinny sims, too muscular ones with a huge mouth, etc

rum nate, your sim is the best sims 3 male I've seen 'til now Smiley

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
rum nate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4327 on: 2009 June 15, 06:00:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

evi summer cutties

That middle one looks like she has wrinkles. I'm getting sick looking at them.

That light looks really weird, hell the entire set looks weird.

What is up with this image, it looks like a photoshopped sim, but at the same time looks like a real picture with the eyes photoshopped on.

Thought I would finish this post off by a Sims 3 sim. Anyone want to guess who this is?

Quote from: Paden
I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them with a fox, I would not trust them here or there, I would not trust them anywhere. I do not like that mental scar, I would not trust that TSR...
mustluvcatz
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4328 on: 2009 June 15, 06:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's a photo of a real woman with the eyes Photoshopped in. I'm tempted to say the whole face- starting right above the eyebrows to the chin- has been Photoshopped.
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #4329 on: 2009 June 15, 06:52:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Pescado also added that feature to his Awesome mod two days ago but it's only for the face sliders, so you can still use Delphy's body sliders package part of his mod. Pes' one let you use the face slider even moar than Delphy's, making some funny stuff as Mickey Mouse huge ears. I posted a pic with that recently. Surely we'll soon be seeing strange stuff around the exchange Grin With both mods in you can go crazy as you like E.T.-skinny sims, too muscular ones with a huge mouth, etc
You can use Delphy's seperate bodyslider change, but the thing is, it's worthless, because the game will immediately reset bodysliders set to illegal limits. Facial sliders stick.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Katie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4330 on: 2009 June 15, 07:59:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Sim is Lady Gaga right? haha.
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4331 on: 2009 June 15, 09:02:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You can use Delphy's seperate bodyslider change, but the thing is, it's worthless, because the game will immediately reset bodysliders set to illegal limits. Facial sliders stick.
Yes, saw that. Too bad for the body sliders. Wish they would really stick for good. But how come the facial sliders act differently and their effect remains? Is it because of the body skeleton animations?

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
emethyst
Landlubber

Lurks and learns

View Profile
« Reply #4332 on: 2009 June 15, 13:57:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*snippity*
What is up with this image, it looks like a photoshopped sim, but at the same time looks like a real picture with the eyes photoshopped on.

*snap*
Thought I would finish this post off by a Sims 3 sim. Anyone want to guess who this is?

I wish they would stop photoshopping sim heads onto pictures of real people. It's like staring at some sort of alien.

And that Sims 3 sim? Plenty of guesses. Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, blablabla. Okay, no idea.
Scurvy Cat
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4333 on: 2009 June 15, 15:20:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well that's one way to get rid of the "dead doll eyes" look.

Some people are like Slinkies.  Not much use but they always bring a smile when pushed down the stairs.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4334 on: 2009 June 15, 18:51:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, saw that. Too bad for the body sliders. Wish they would really stick for good. But how come the facial sliders act differently and their effect remains? Is it because of the body skeleton animations?

My understanding was that the body sliders revert as soon as there's any change in the Sims' fitness. (Sim is ultra-skinny, eats a sandwich and reverts to normal skinny.) The game can display the new slider settings, but can't calculate changes to them. Or something to that effect.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Pages: 1 ... 287 288 [289] 290 291 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: