PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 01:26:49

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 408 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.  (Read 1619443 times)
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
Re: Your Ugliest Paysite Creation Find: Round Two.
« Reply #4305 on: 2009 June 07, 10:36:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Did a bird fly into the back of her head?

My Deviant artwork here.
Darqstar
ARR!

Somehow Involved.

View Profile
« Reply #4306 on: 2009 June 07, 19:02:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only way I can explain those ugly Sims is by telling a story. 

Ron Humble and the Bungling Buffoons.

It was a dark and stormy afternoon, the skies black, the sidewalks wet.  Up in his fancy, penthouse office, Ron Humble cracked his knuckles before pressing the button on his intercom.  "Send them in," he ordered, not waiting for his secretary to speak. 

The door opened and Steve and Thomas walked in.  As the two men walked nervously up the long carpet that lead to his desk, Ron folded his hands, prayer style and rested his head on the fingertips.  He said nothing, as the two men approached him.  Even when they were standing in front of him, he said nothing for a good thirty seconds. The smell of nervous sweat began to fill the room.  Inwardly, Ron smiled.

"Sit," he finally said, and yes, it was an order, not a request.  Both men sat down obediently. 

"I-I heard you wanted to see us?" Thomas asked, his voice cracking nervously.

Ron gave Thomas a long, hard, look before he finally spoke.  "Yes.  I did.  You may recall when I offered to turn my head in the other direction when you constantly violated our EULA, that I said some day, you would have to return the favor.  That day has arrived."

Steve's eyes went wide.  Even though he knew this day would come, part of him hoped, nay, dreamed it never would.  He swallowed nervously, but said nothing.

"What-what can we do for you?" Thomas managed to say, his voice sounding unusually high and girlish.

"As you know, the Sims 3 is coming out soon." Ron began, his gaze going from one man to the next.  "And as you may also know, while we will still continue to pretend you are not violating the EULA, we too, would like to... offer our customers .... certain benefits in the form of custom content.  A few for free, then we will begin to charge."

"Yes," Steve said, still wondering where this was going.  Surely Ron didn't think that they were going to protest this.

"So, one might even say that we are now becoming competitors," Ron continued, his voice sounding more and more like Marlon Brando's in The Godfather. 

"Yes, but I'm sure people will be happy to pay for items from your store, as well as paying for subscriptions to our site," Thomas said, eager to kiss some ass.  "In fact, I'll bet you'll even get more customers than we will, after all you're the off-"

"Yes, I'm sure we will," Ron interrupted him.  "But... I need to have a little extra... insurance, to make sure this is true."

"What do you want us to do?" Steve bravely managed to ask, wanting to get this over with.

"This should not be difficult for you," Ron said, taking his own time to tell them.  "You're already, without my help, almost doing the job anyway.  At least with Sims 2.  I merely want you to take it up a notch."

"Take what up a notch?"  Thomas asked, licking his lips.  This room seemed as dry as a desert to him. 

"Let me put my cards on the table," Ron said, taking a sip of water from the crystal glass in front of him.  "I will continue to look the other way when you violate the EULA.  Moreso, I will even continue to look the other way when you run around implying that TSR has a special relationship with EA.  And I'll even continue to have Drea, on occasion, post another silly statement that looks as if it is supporting you, while it's actually just a bunch of nothing, designed to keep the sheep in line.  But in return I need this one little thing..."

"What?" Steve said, louder than he intended.  "What is it?  Tell us! Anything you want, we'll do it!  Once again, despite telling himself never again, he found himself cracking under Ron's gaze.  Looking over at Thomas though, he noticed a large wet spot on his jeans, which told Steve he wasn't alone in feeling the pressure. "Please, just tell us."

"Everything you make for Sims 3," Ron said, pretending to not even notice the nervousness. 

"Yes," the both said, breathlessly.

"it must be-"

Again, in unison, "Yes," to urge him on.

"-much uglier than anything we offer on the exchange or in the store." Ron finally said.   "Significantly uglier.  I want to see Sims that look deformed and so ugly that their parents will have to tie a pork chop around their neck to get the family dog to play with them."

Thomas and Steve looked at each other, and slowly exhaled in nervous relief.  "Oh that," Steve said. 

"No problem," Thomas interrupted Steve hardly knowing he was doing it.

Ron was slightly puzzled at their instant relief and despite himself,  said, "Aren't you worried that people will refuse to pay for inferior rubbish?"

Steve shook his head. "Nah, they've been doing it for years anyway."

Now with the POWAH to ruin the internet!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4307 on: 2009 June 07, 19:42:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Best story ever. Deserving macro:

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Georgette
Landlubber

In the booty, treating my sims =)

View Profile
« Reply #4308 on: 2009 June 07, 19:50:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only way I can explain those ugly Sims is by telling a story. 

Ron Humble and the Bungling Buffoons.

It was a ... Steve shook his head. "Nah, they've been doing it for years anyway."

Your wit never ceases to amaze  Grin

Because that shit ain't worth paying for
sea_fox
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4309 on: 2009 June 07, 20:01:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hilarious!!! So funny!! I tried to read to my friends but they don't get it. Sad

I'm laughing!! Grin Just perfect!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4310 on: 2009 June 07, 20:59:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

* Paleoanth bows to the greatness, but ugliness, of Darqstar.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
« Reply #4311 on: 2009 June 07, 21:01:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That was well written and highly enjoyable! Moar macro love for Darqstar!

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4312 on: 2009 June 07, 21:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This story is
EPIC WIN.

ETA: I was really afraid of entering at Lian's Sims 3 page. Guess what, I was right. Sorry for the pic spam:

I don't really know what's worse - the close-ups or the full-body shots. And before you say that it's impossible to do a fine sim on Sims 3, go to Garden of Shadows' Sims 3 sims page.

Special glance for one of the most ridiculous names ever: MaryLee[the fourth one]. Undecided
I'm a name nerd. I can't help it.
« Last Edit: 2009 June 07, 22:37:52 by ashantimania » Logged

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #4313 on: 2009 June 07, 23:08:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, trully Epic story (and so true), Darqstar! Cheesy

And before you say that it's impossible to do a fine sim on Sims 3, go to Garden of Shadows' Sims 3 sims page.
Really? I didn't think of checking GoS. Arg. I iz stoopid. *hurries away*
« Last Edit: 2009 June 07, 23:31:50 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #4314 on: 2009 June 07, 23:25:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All Sims 3 Sims seem to have exactly the same cheekbones.

ashantimania
ARR!

TSR Crap? Count On Me!

View Profile
« Reply #4315 on: 2009 June 07, 23:33:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.digitalperversion.net/gardenofshadows/index.php?board=61.0

Mistakes are fine. But, when you do more mistakes in 20 minutes than most people do in one day, it's time to think.
Pixelated Runway - A Blog About The Sims 2 And Fashion
Austere
Sexist Creep
ARR!

No one is ugly except those who call people ugly.

View Profile
« Reply #4316 on: 2009 June 08, 02:29:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Are all those sims free?

That's not funny, you nimrods. Now get that crap out of my member title.
asiahardon
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #4317 on: 2009 June 08, 03:16:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

it's nothing like sims 2..IMO
paperbeth
ARR!

TS3 - Do not want!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4318 on: 2009 June 08, 04:44:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There's a lot of talent at GOS, but if that's the best they can do, then I'm still not inpressed with the look of the sims. They still look like someone drew a face on a balloon. None of them (except maybe the last one, Raven, I think) have realistic shape to the face and head. They have weak jaws, bulbous noses, and spherical shaped heads. The head is not supposed to be shaped like a beach ball.
What does EAxis have against good-looking sims? Even in TS2 CAS, I have to pull the slider for the jaw almost all the way to the right to get a decent looking jaw-line. In TS2 the sims heads are too oblong and in TS3 their heads are too round.

eta my illustrative sketch
« Last Edit: 2009 June 08, 05:20:18 by paperbeth » Logged

My Deviant artwork here.
Old Enuf
Landlubber

whatever,...

View Profile
« Reply #4319 on: 2009 June 08, 08:34:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, as much as I hate the way the sims in Sims 3 look (the one reason among many, that I haven't bought the game); at least they don't have the Sims 2 pencil necks.

shh,... hunting rabbits
Pages: 1 ... 286 287 [288] 289 290 ... 408 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: