PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 24, 12:38:37

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 962813 times)
MissBlondie
ARR!

I iz a blond pirate...

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #585 on: 2008 June 20, 20:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It is still scary Kragey. Do you guys actually use them? 'Cause i have been a few time in Germany and I can't get myself to use them. Are we allowed to? Or are they killer toilets who eat whoever dares to use them?
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #586 on: 2008 June 20, 20:55:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know you were German, Kragey! I love Germans! I'd eat in your toilet any day.

Wait. That came out wrong.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #587 on: 2008 June 20, 21:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't know you were German, Kragey! I love Germans! I'd eat in your toilet any day.

Wait. That came out wrong.
Now that's precious! Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
cookiepirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #588 on: 2008 June 20, 21:06:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

...FRENCH TOILETS.

Oh, how I wish they had real toilets. WITH TOILET PAPER.

* Tchan is going to France tomorrow morning for a week and is not happy about that.

First time I used a French toilet was at a rest area, and there was just several holes in the tile to pee in.  (I had to go ask what they were for! Shocked)  No toilet paper or even any walls for privacy, just one big room with holes.  I had never seen anything like it and found it to be disgusting (I know, I'm a puritanical American, especially then  Roll Eyes ).  Even an old outhouse back in the hills will at least have a place to sit down over the hole.  Luckily, it was very late at night and no one else was at the rest stop, so I used the disabled toilet (shhh!) which was a normal toilet.  This was in 1996, and hopefully, they've been updated since then.  Good luck, Tchan!   Wink

~ the happy little cookiepirate ~
Cookie Cannibal
MONDAYS - A terrible way to spend 1/7th of your life
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #589 on: 2008 June 20, 21:30:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Cookiepirate: In Brittany, a good half of the public town toilets are EXACTLY LIKE THAT. They're called "holes in the ground". No, seriously. That's what they're called.
I think I will carry a toilet roll or hankerchiefs or something in my bag everywhere I go. Or use the disabled toilet. That's a good idea.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #590 on: 2008 June 20, 21:34:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And what if you use the disabled one and when you're finished, get out and meet with a disabled woman who was waiting for you? It happened to me once, gosh i wanted to jump into the toilet's hole to hide Shocked So i'l never use them again. 'rather run home.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #591 on: 2008 June 20, 21:53:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First thing: take disinfectant wipes for the seat, if there is one.

Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there.

Third thing: If you're not sure they're gonna have paper, take your own bog roll or be prepared to face the damp uncomfies.

Fourth thing: Do it before you leave home!
« Last Edit: 2008 June 20, 22:05:00 by Paden » Logged

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #592 on: 2008 June 20, 21:54:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I mean she was waiting for me to get out to be able to use the damn toilet Grin

Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #593 on: 2008 June 20, 22:12:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should have phrased that second one to say, "if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you to get out of there so they can use it and glaring at you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there!" Sorry bout that, I forgot that not everyone is familiar with that particular phrase in American speech.

Just as an aside, though: The language spoken in Great Britain and America has diverged so much that maybe it's time that what is spoken in Great Britain should be referred to as English and the warped version we have over here in the US should be called American? Just an idea...

Dr House
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #594 on: 2008 June 20, 22:42:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ow, i misunderstood, sorry. English not my first language, you know that. So it's sometimes tedious. God knows why i understood 'being mugged' Shocked
The idea of miracle is good Grin but missing the walking cane or the wheelchair is a flaw. Yet you have time to run away during the confusion! I felt so ashamed that day, 'was horrible. Agh!
Agree on the distinction between english and american (even if the differences are not extremely clear to me, but i fail a lot heh)
« Last Edit: 2008 June 20, 22:49:14 by Dr House » Logged

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #595 on: 2008 June 20, 22:48:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there.

*insane cackle*

Ow, i misunderstood, sorry. English not my first language, you know that. So it's sometimes tedious. God knows why i understood 'being mugged' Shocked
The idea of miracle is good Grin but missing the wanlking cane or the wheelchair is a flaw. Yet you have time to run away during the confusion! I felt so ashamed that day, 'was horrible. Agh!
Agree on the distinction between english and american (even if the differences are not extremely clear to me, but i fail a lot heh)

Call me unobservant, but I had no idea that English was not your first language! You write more clearly and effectively than most native speakers I've run across. In addition to my internet experience, I worked as a university writing tutor for years, so I've stumbled across some real gems, and I mean that in both the literal and the sarcastic senses. So...uh, good job, or something. You're definitely doing something right. Cheesy

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #596 on: 2008 June 20, 23:43:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I felt so ashamed that day, 'was horrible. Agh!
I probably would have faked a limp and then felt horrible about it afterwards. I use the disabled washroom at work from time to time (I work at a community centre but don't have access to the staff bathroom, if there even is one) because it's almost always the cleanest. But I don't spend a long time in the washroom when I'm away from home anyway, so I wouldn't feel too bad if someone was waiting when I came out. I'm kind of heartless that way.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #597 on: 2008 June 21, 05:56:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what toilets I hate? Toilets in camping grounds. Srsly. And those "eco-friendly" terlets, AKA holes in the ground. I hate camping anyways, but going to the terlet block in the middle of the night scares the shit outta me. When I was a kid, I went to the terlet block one night when we went camping in Kakadu (back when I lived in Darwin) and when I got there my torch died, a giant spider almost bit my arse and a giant, black, hairy spider crawled up me legs and onto my lap.

There is the story of my fear of spiders, hatred of camping and somewhat fear of the dark. I was only 6 in Pescado years...

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #598 on: 2008 June 21, 06:19:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what toilets I hate? Toilets in camping grounds.

When I was an actual 12 I went on a feild trip to a local day camp. My group went in to inspect the toilets after getting bored of doing some pointless crap with a compass. It was jarring to say the least. Every toilet, save one or two, was clogged beyond beilef. I guess that as long as at least ONE toilet is working the staff doesn't bother to fix anything. Campers would just keep using them over and over, but they couldn't flush. Lips sealed Imagine the stench of months, if not years, of human waste and toilet paper sitting in a small cabin without windows or any ventilation. I preffer an outhouse anyday.  Tongue

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #599 on: 2008 June 21, 06:29:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There is always the option to dig a trench and throw a skinny log in front of it with toilet paper beside it if you wanna avoid some of the stinkier outhouses to be found in some campgrounds...

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: