PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 17:36:36

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958152 times)
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #135 on: 2008 May 15, 17:00:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I protest. You forgot the "Pussy" brand Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2008 May 15, 17:36:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, i was also disturbed by TSR before, now it's even worse. And how great, they're pedoes and introducing some sado/masochism with chains, a little bondage, tatoos and leather too. Not that i have anything against leather and chains in black metal rockbands. I love NOUKS leather.  But when some at TSR is making such clothes, it's dirty and looks like pervo shit. This is adult stuff, no matter what.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: 2008 May 15, 17:38:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I protest. You forgot the "Pussy" brand Grin

Silly Dr, the pussy brand is restricted to children, and glitter coated shirts, not glittery ass tattoos  Grin
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2008 May 15, 17:52:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aah! Didn't know. (Now, THAT'S a bit of culture i could have lived without. Do you realize you're traumatizing me Grin?) Althought i don't see why it's not for adults. What's the difference with having 'Bitch' or other stupid thing plastered on your ass? They should make it, really. It's so sexy and romantic... Definetly HOT Tongue

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Budcot
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2008 May 16, 07:14:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was pregnant and had my first child at sixteen.  Teen pregnancy in the UK is an accepted norm.

Is it? Neither myself nor any of my friends have seen it as normal. Accepted but not common if you're talking about those 15-17 year olds. The only one I can think of that I know is some girl from my secondary school got pregnant and dropped out of uni at 18.
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2008 May 16, 07:48:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was pregnant and had my first child at sixteen.  Teen pregnancy in my part of the UK is an accepted norm.

Is it? Neither myself nor any of my friends have seen it as normal. Accepted but not common if you're talking about those 15-17 year olds. The only one I can think of that I know is some girl from my secondary school got pregnant and dropped out of uni at 18.

I see what you're saying, I've amended my statement.  I'm not getting into the ins and outs of teen pregnancy in this thread. 

On with the smut please.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2008 May 16, 07:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh my God. TSR is absolutely DISGUSTING! To think, young, naive children are posting personal info on their site and not ONE person (Admin, Mod whatever) had the DECENCY to do anything about it. And that 59 year old man sending that comment to an 11 year old girl? WHAT THE FUCK?

Yes, here and at MATY I am called Pedobait. But, as most know, it's a joke between me and Pescado. Everyone knows I'm almost 16 one of the younger members on both sites, so calling me Pedobait isn't a big deal. But these are In Real Life CHILDREN here who are, quite frankly, In Real Life pedobait. What's the world come to? Doesn't ANYBODY care about what happens to these kids?

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #142 on: 2008 May 16, 09:59:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, no? Then they'd have to hire more staff.

Inactive
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2008 May 16, 10:11:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Uh, no? Then they'd have to hire more staff.

Suppose so. It's not like they don't make a profit for selling pixels or anything...the bastards...

* Jess Maree walks out of thread, cursing under her breath

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: 2008 May 16, 10:36:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jessmarie, I know you're under 18 but generally, you never act under 18...

Some of these people on the other hand, I suspect will still be acting this "mature" when they're 45..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2008 May 16, 10:53:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*sighs*

God I hate humanity sometimes. Stupid internet people stalking little kids...get off my lawn, you damn pedos! Angry

* Jess Maree shakes fist

Guess who had a shocking day and is in a bad mood? I need something to poke and mock mercilessly! NAO!

Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: 2008 May 16, 10:59:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

you could go for my fallback position? I open up the Don Lothario house and invite all three girlfriends over at once.. Shocked

And then there's Markus's entertainment.. make bad Carla Niven models.. Wink I think he was telling me the other day he married Thomass off to Ginger Beef to torture him..

Anyone got any other suggestions to cheer Jess Marie up?

oh and for idle amusement, there's always Men's Restroom Ettiquette.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IzO1mCAVyMw

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2008 May 16, 11:07:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for trying to cheer me up, Saraswati. It's Friday night and I am EXHAUSTED. I have shitloads of assessment to finish by Monday and I could shoot something right about now. I wish it was summer. I'd put up with the heat just to get some free time again...

Haha I'm watching that YouTube clip. I might go YouTubing for a while, then go look up random stuff on Encyclopaedia Dramatica for teh lulz Tongue

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: 2008 May 16, 12:12:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Could every person disgusted by this stuff please pm or email Thomas and the admins?  We already know how they work:  they ultimately respond to pressure. But it has to be pointed and done repeatedly. Even if you make an account only for this purpose,  it's worth it.  It's too easy for them to dismiss complaints from only one or two people.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: 2008 May 16, 12:16:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will make an account over there now. We do need to try and stop this, its unbelievable. I cannot imagine any one over there is actually doing anything but counting money with garbage like this up for children to download.

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: