PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 10:57:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 217 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame  (Read 958088 times)
silver
ARR!

View Profile
Re: More Smutty Than You: TSR's Hall of Shame
« Reply #60 on: 2008 May 14, 01:05:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Last post from me today, promise!  Grin
Simply had to share this though:
http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9118/w250h235617052ec6.jpg
(The caption says: Boy Toys and is referring to the ( o Y o )  Lips sealed)

Windan seems to be here a lot. I found this one for teens, too:

http://isc.thesimsresource.com/images/683/683722.jpg

Actually, if you look at this creator's downloads, you see quite a few interesting pieces.
« Last Edit: 2008 May 14, 01:29:32 by silver » Logged
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 2008 May 14, 04:29:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thisis too fun, despite the brain damage inflicted from the shitty search engine.

From simal10:
Five layered tops for your male teens. They look better when you mix& match them with untucked jeans. No mesh needed. Enjoy Smiley
Beaver Hunter:

Beauty Queen Etna
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: 2008 May 14, 05:15:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok, I've been lurking for quite while, but this thread has inspired me; I couldn't keep silent.  This stuff is sick...just...plain...perverted.  I searched "pussy" and came up with mostly childrens underwear and teen lingerie.  eww ewww!  I'm officially creeped out.  The worst was what Nonna found; i feel dirty just having seen it! (not the good kind of dirty, either) Cry  And whats with all the weight loss ads?!  Man, I knew TSR sucked, but...wow.

blah blah something clever blah blah
Vod Kaknockers
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: 2008 May 14, 07:02:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing all these massively inappropriate clothes for children puts me in mind of my shopping trips through the children's section.  The way fashions for children are tending toward the "sexy" (I get squicky (thanks calalily) just typing that, but it's true), I keep wondering when they're going to introduce thong underpants for children.  You'll never convince me that someone hasn't already suggested it and been shot down.

'Cause beans and cornbread, they go hand in hand.
Druid
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 2008 May 14, 09:05:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Seeing all these massively inappropriate clothes for children puts me in mind of my shopping trips through the children's section.  The way fashions for children are tending toward the "sexy" (I get squicky (thanks calalily) just typing that, but it's true), I keep wondering when they're going to introduce thong underpants for children.  You'll never convince me that someone hasn't already suggested it and been shot down.
Actually, in the US Abercrombie and Fitch already came out with thongs for kids - and they had to pull them from the shelves. Is your faith in humanity gone now? Cuz I think this was the final blow back in 2002 when I heard about it.  Tongue

Proof: http://money.cnn.com/2002/05/22/news/companies/abercrombie/
http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=43941
(For more here's my google news search results: http://news.google.com/archivesearch?ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&um=1&tab=wn&q=abercrombie+kid+thongs)
My favorite is the quote: "It's not appropriate for a 7-year-old, but it is appropriate for a 10-year-old," said Carney. "Once you get about 10, you start to care about your underwear, and you start to care about your clothes." [Hampton Carney, the spokesman for the company] WHAT 10yr old says "i care about my underwear, so i want to wear a thong"?? I wasn't even allowed to wear MAKEUP at 10! jesus.

Back on topic, I'm disgusted by some of the kid clothing that's been shown in this thread... Someone who lives near him please got punch Thoma$$ in the mouth for me, cuz he richly deserves it. Bastard.
BobbinRobbin
Landlubber

I yam wots I yam, an' dats all wot I yam.

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 2008 May 14, 09:52:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man, why stop at childhood? We need toddlers in CFMP's!!! Yes!! Have them show up to Pre-school in their CFMP's, fishnet stockings, and babydoll teddies!!!

Get 'em while they're young!!

(Now I needs to spew, pardon me..........!!!!) Angry

I be colage edjamacated.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 2008 May 14, 10:08:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought that's what Baby Bratz were for...

Those dolls made me feel yucky even before they started being 'accidentally' shipped with thongs instead of diapers.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: 2008 May 14, 10:12:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

sick not sexy Angry

« Last Edit: 2008 May 14, 10:18:37 by sherrie » Logged

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: 2008 May 14, 11:29:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sherrie, oh the wholesomeness that is TSR.  They are disturbing me more and more.  Talk about sour taste in my mouth.  The moderaters over there want sacking.

Talking of children.

I found this while browsing the member list over at TSR.  Identifying details have been edited.  A 9 year old girl, giving her family details, a nice little family group pic to go with it, then asks people to get in touch via her email account.  That's asking for trouble.

This isn't the only one like this, there are quite a few innocent kids there, putting up ages and email addys' for any perv to get hold of, and it isn't moderated, well not that I have noticed.

There are more profile pics to come, but this deserved it's own post.

« Last Edit: 2008 May 14, 12:16:46 by tIIsuggas » Logged

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: 2008 May 14, 11:46:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOW.

T2, that's worse than any disturbing content TSR has. THAT is dangerous. (Anyone got the number for Dateline?)

ETA: For non-Americans, we have a news magazine program that runs a regular segment where pedophiles are tracked and confronted. See clips here.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
silver
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: 2008 May 14, 11:54:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Geez. As soon as my kids went on the Internet, I gave them a good talking-to about disclosing personal info. NO pictures, town location (region was OK ... they could say they lived in the Southern US, but that was it). last names, etc. I told them that once they were 18, they could use their good judgement concerning personal info, but not before. This was almost up there with the facts of life chat! If I caught them using personal info, they would be booted off the computer for all purposes but school research, and I would check to make sure they didn't drift off somewhere.

Don't all parents give their child this computer basics chat, and don't parents monitor what their child is doing? And as TIIsuggas mentioned, is there no mod on TSR to catch this stuff?

Guess not.

Unless the poster is NOT a child, and is trying to nab child molesters, or ... no ... that other thought is much, much worse. Thoma$$ should be ashamed of himself if the "underaged" member is NOT a child or law enforcement official.
tIIsuggas
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: 2008 May 14, 12:27:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've looked through the profiles over there, pages 7030 through 6846.  if anyone wants to start from the oldest, and meet in the middle, we may catch them all.

A few more profile examples of what gets through the PG 13 rating that is advertised at TSR.

My stuff at  MTS2
CaptainChris
ARR!

Picture it, Sicily 1922....

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: 2008 May 14, 12:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's insane T2. Can a 9 year old even be a "head cheerleader"?

Fake edit: Those profile pictures....urgh..familyfriendly puh.
tIIsuggas
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: 2008 May 14, 12:33:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That's insane T2. Can a 9 year old even be a "head cheerleader"?

Not sure, I'm British, don't know about American customs.  They have little leage, so perhaps they have little league cheerleaders?

My stuff at  MTS2
Charlotte
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: 2008 May 14, 12:39:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked The one with the big ass is scary!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 217 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: