PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 18:42:15

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...  (Read 117448 times)
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
Re: Aikea and Gelydh have their own site...
« Reply #225 on: 2008 May 03, 13:21:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's not Shadowy Men - they did their theme song and incidental music, and you see the band members here and there. The Odds is a possiblity....

I keep hoping we'll mention a band name and mando will go "THAT'S IT!"

ETA: I love Moxy! They're the Früviest!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: 2008 May 03, 14:20:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe you've seen this already, but if not, enjoy.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/41f325e282

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: 2008 May 03, 14:24:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry guys, but to go back on topic - Just a heads up that they've moved most, if not all, of the TSR sets onto their site now Tongue

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: 2008 May 03, 15:07:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the idea of making a recol of one of their meshes and posting it on TSR with instructions to get the mesh at Club Crymson.

Not an original idea--I read it somewhere--maybe here-- Huh--wish someone who's good at Bodyshop (not me) would do it.

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: 2008 May 03, 15:19:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love the idea of making a recol of one of their meshes and posting it on TSR with instructions to get the mesh at Club Crymson.

I posted that over at SimsCave.  The thought of it cracked me up.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: 2008 May 03, 15:49:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Please do it, then.  Sheer brilliance. Grin

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: 2008 May 03, 16:28:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry guys, but to go back on topic - Just a heads up that they've moved most, if not all, of the TSR sets onto their site now Tongue

Yep. I will be moving their stuff off the booty this afternoon. If there's something you can't get on their site, it means they hate the set or want to rework it. And really, if you're desparate, the stuff is free at TSR. But get it from them, please!

(This shameless plug brought to you by the Committee to Support TSR Defectors.)

FAQ
mando
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: 2008 May 03, 23:39:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Just did more research and I'm thinking that maybe it's the Odds. They did quite a few collaborations with Kids In The Hall. It could also be Shadowy Men On A Shadowy Planet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Odds_(band)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowy_Men_on_a_Shadowy_Planet

It's not Shadowy Men - they did their theme song and incidental music, and you see the band members here and there. The Odds is a possiblity....

I keep hoping we'll mention a band name and mando will go "THAT'S IT!"

Sadly, it's not going to happen in this case, Hecubus Cheesy. He is not from Shadowy Men on A Shadowy Planet or from The Odds, I'm afraid. My knowledge of Canadian artists and bands from that time is fairly excellent, but in his case it's like there's just a blank spot in my memory. Gah! It makes me crazy because I know I knew who it was at the time, and the only thing I need is a hint or clue to drag me off in the right direction. I will say that for some reason I do believe, despite his wicked sideburns, that he might actually have been more likely in a dance/pop group or as a dance-y solo artist.

Yep. I will be moving their stuff off the booty this afternoon. If there's something you can't get on their site, it means they hate the set or want to rework it. And really, if you're desparate, the stuff is free at TSR. But get it from them, please!

(This shameless plug brought to you by the Committee to Support TSR Defectors.)

Yay! I'm very pleased to see that everything's getting moved over with few problems. I didn't really download their stuff from the booty (although I don't download much from the booty at all), but when I went to the site yesterday I was very happy to find one of the very few places that had women's jeans without ridiculous stilettos attached. Let's say "Huzzah" for sneakers!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #233 on: 2008 May 04, 03:58:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huzzah for sneakers, and Huzzah for a filled out Club Crimsyn. I shall be visiting to download later. Tongue

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: 2008 May 04, 04:03:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My downloads folder hates me right now. I just spent the last hour grabbing everything I could get my grubby little hands on. Grin

Come visit Sammytopia
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: 2008 May 04, 05:09:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My downloads folder hates me right now. I just spent the last hour grabbing everything I could get my grubby little hands on. Grin

Me too. Is it strange that stuff I passed up at the booty is now 100 times more attractive just because they're offering it for free? Even though I liked a lot of their stuff on TSR, I only downloaded a little of it until it was up on Club Crimsyn...

And I second (third? fourth?) the idea that recolors with links to the new site should be made and posted on TSR post haste! Wink Casual/infrequent downloaders and people who aren't active in forums still probably don't even know that the girls defected, let alone that they can get the stuff from a much better site than TSR. I'd love to do it myself, but I wouldn't want to soil any good meshes (and vicariously insult Aikea and Gelydh) with my painful lack of talent.

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: 2008 May 04, 09:03:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Huzzah for sneakers, and Huzzah for a filled out Club Crimsyn. I shall be visiting to download later. Tongue

Heh, I believe Club Crimsyn will get more traffic than they ever dreamed of.  Grin

Aikea & Geldyh, if you run out of bandwith, just let us know. I'm sure there are many pirates ready to help you with the costs if you just give us a hint.  Wink

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: 2008 May 20, 08:06:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I just popped by the site again and noticed that they've changed their TOS to include the following:

DO NOT use any parts of any our meshes (including ones we originally released on TSR) as a base for an item you plan to upload to any paysite, including TSR!

*sigh* My love for them just grows and grows.

[/fangirl]

What're you talking about, 'necro'? The thread wasn't dead. It feels happy. It thinks it'll take a walk.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #238 on: 2008 May 20, 14:26:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They are awesome indeed! Thanks for the update!

FAQ
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: 2008 May 20, 14:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

DO NOT use any parts of any our meshes (including ones we originally released on TSR) as a base for an item you plan to upload to any paysite, including TSR!

Wonderful news! They are clearly becoming more educated on the issue (or maybe that's just my bias). It's great to see such good creators coming around, and not just because it can hurt TSR. Smiley

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: