PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 30, 17:05:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  A surprising new paysite
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: A surprising new paysite  (Read 31145 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
A surprising new paysite
« on: 2008 April 10, 19:23:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, it seems DL Mulsows is now a paysite - there's exclusive gifts for donations to boot.

For those of you not registered, or not bothered - the picture proof - http://img369.imageshack.us/img369/503/dlmulsowpaysiteah8.jpg

Right here for those of you who are registered: http://dlmulsowssim-antics.com/viewtopic.php?t=5169

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
Re: A surprising new paysite
« Reply #1 on: 2008 April 10, 19:27:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How does a site that freely uploads pay meshes become a paysite?  I am speechless.

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2008 April 10, 19:47:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man oh man. She's always had questionable practices, and she's alienated a lot of people through inappropriate behavior, claiming others' work as her own, and all in all being a self-serving jerk. BUT: she always claimed to be a pirate, to hate paysites, to support the cause.

Now we have proof:

DL MUNSLOW IS A HYPOCRITICAL TWAT.
Think she'll notice that? Wink I'm sure she's been lurking around here, so she HAS to be expecting we'd call her on it. Unreal.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008 April 10, 19:48:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So I wasn't the only one who went  Huh  I should complain though, I donated quite awhile ago I never got PMed a link for stuff that I don't want anyways  Cry
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 April 10, 19:51:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope not the only one.  I suppose the selfishness just knows no bounds, eh? And yeah, I'm going to err on the side of hypocritical twat here too.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
ihatepaysites
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 April 10, 20:02:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Man oh man. She's always had questionable practices, and she's alienated a lot of people through inappropriate behavior, claiming others' work as her own, and all in all being a self-serving jerk. BUT: she always claimed to be a pirate, to hate paysites, to support the cause.

Now we have proof:

DL MUNSLOW IS A HYPOCRITICAL TWAT.
Think she'll notice that? Wink I'm sure she's been lurking around here, so she HAS to be expecting we'd call her on it. Unreal.

i agree with Hecubus she is a hypocritical twat why in the hell would it say free custom content if it's a pay site i hope she comes on here and gets flamed beyond belief and then throw the bitch in the brig. Angry
« Last Edit: 2008 April 10, 20:10:32 by ihatepaysites » Logged
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 April 10, 20:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So, ripping off half the free community wasn't enough for alot of you guys to see she's not a little angel 'doing it to make the community truly free'. I bet there's still going to be people making excuses for her and telling free sites to pack their things and leave in favour of her bullshit.

Inactive
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 April 10, 20:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmmm. So she's finally come out and proven that she is an ignorant, hypocritical twat, eh? And here we thought the age of miracles and wonders was over. Doesn't she get it that with rewarding like that, she has become what she claims to despise. She's no pirate, she's just a plain two-faced idiot... NOW can we use her for batting practise??

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 April 10, 20:10:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hmmmmm. So she's finally come out and proven that she is an ignorant, hypocritical twat, eh? And here we thought the age of miracles and wonders was over. Doesn't she get it that with rewarding like that, she has become what she claims to despise. She's no pirate, she's just a plain two-faced idiot... NOW can we use her for batting practise??

Whaddaya mean "finally"? Bwahahah.  Cheesy
Watch out, guys, she's gonna be here soon telling you "it's all your fault anyway."

Anyways, is she releasing them for everyone, or is it just for those who donated?

Inactive
rome_raven
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2008 April 10, 20:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nope, Nouk, just for those who donated...but there are pics available for those who don't get them
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 April 10, 20:22:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh well, add her to the paysite list. I wonder if all those people who are creating for the site even know what's up.

Inactive
Anton
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2008 April 10, 21:25:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shakes head in disbelief  Angry
FreeShitOnly
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2008 April 10, 21:36:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it just me?  Or does the scarf that she's selling (err.. gifting..?) look an aweful lot like Sizza's free scarf mesh on MTS2??
Unfortunately I don't have a link right now, but i'm sure someone knows what the hell i'm talking about...
redisenchanted
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2008 April 10, 21:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF???  Shocked   Shocked    Shocked

I think you're right FreeShitOnly. I think the outfit is also by Sizz.

Here are the links:

http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=269745

http://www.modthesims2.com/member/showthread.php?t=275054

Sizz clearly states "- Free only. Do not upload mesh or recolors to a paysite."

Well I guess she's finally managed to alienate every segment of the Sims Community. I used to think that she was at least a free creator. Guess she's not anymore.
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 April 10, 21:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If that is Sizz's mesh, that's probably why the credit is only included with the items themselves, and it's not on the page.  She fucking knows what she's doing.  Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: 2008 April 10, 22:32:08 by Redikolous » Logged

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: