PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 08:12:33

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!  (Read 29545 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
« Reply #45 on: 2008 March 27, 01:24:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, it was just bad luck that we had some talkative talkers arrive at the same time who weren't trolls.  Hence my mention about fingerpointing.

We hemorrhaged some good, sweet talkative talkers at that time too - jesserocket and .torque. - such a shame - and why I will never change my avi. Cry

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: 2008 March 27, 01:41:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually there were other reasons why they left as well so don't feel so bad Cala. I don't think they were too sore over all the nastiness going on (which wasn't really all that nasty once you think about it). I didn't think too much about it even if I was supposed to be scared because I was one of the "ZOMG spammers."

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: 2008 March 27, 01:48:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually there were other reasons why they left as well so don't feel so bad Cala.

But I lubs them and misses them.  Cry It was nice when they were here - and they were very sweet people.

I'm glad we didn't lose you and tchan.  Kiss

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2008 March 27, 10:44:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, Torquey had far too much going on with her life and no time to spare. Jesserocket got lost in the abyss of FurryLife, like Blue...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2008 March 27, 18:00:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I tried to play second life when a friend of mine fell into it. It's like...... um.... boring.  Tongue
And unless you purchase pay content (or upload your own, for a fee of course) your character looks like crap. So... I'll stick with Sims. And warcraft if I want to talk to people.

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 2008 March 27, 22:45:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Heh...as I recall, I got into a big ugly fight at SFV with Bluesoup over her hypocricy concerning Second LIfe. Here she was, anti-paysite for TS2, but working for some random Second Life shop where they sold stuff. Sadly, one of hte mods shut it down, but man, I was pissed. I think it was at that point that she blamed me for her taking down BLS... ah, the good old days.  Grin

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2008 March 28, 00:28:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But at Second Life, don't they encourage that sort of thing?  Over here, EA doesn't really support paysites (but they let them fester), but in Second Life, they even make it easy to exchange Linden money and real dollars.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2008 March 28, 00:38:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But why on earth was she still here after deleting someone else's damn forum?

Inactive
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2008 March 28, 00:45:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good point.  Wink

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: 2008 March 28, 01:04:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But why on earth was she still here after deleting someone else's damn forum?

Pescado is forgiving?  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: 2008 March 28, 01:51:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But at Second Life, don't they encourage that sort of thing?  Over here, EA doesn't really support paysites (but they let them fester), but in Second Life, they even make it easy to exchange Linden money and real dollars.

Yes, Second Life encourages it; however, Bluesoup agreed with not just the legal argument, but also the ethical argument about free game content for all. Hence, I don't see how you can stand by selling stuff in one game and not in another - because it's not free game content for all.

As far as why she was allowed back, Pescado gave her several chances to prove herself. When she finally souped on March 18th, her chances had run out. She had indeed failed him. You'll notice that he's not as forgiving these days.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2008 March 28, 16:49:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm never forgiving. Each and every incident of the Soup freaking out has resulted in permanent losses. I have never given anything back to her. On MATY, when she souped the first time, she lost gmod and I never gave it back, despite dangling it in front of her for embarrassing concessions as a carrot, with no intent of ever actually giving it to her. Because I never forgive. I allowed her to continue with her other duties as long as she continued to be useful. But an elephant never forgives, and neither do I.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2008 March 28, 21:32:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes, Second Life encourages it; however, Bluesoup agreed with not just the legal argument, but also the ethical argument about free game content for all. Hence, I don't see how you can stand by selling stuff in one game and not in another - because it's not free game content for all.

I agree with this.. that confused me totally way back when.. It's also a big reason why Second Life has NO appeal. Because that game is either for extremely rich bored Americans or the rest of the world trying to make money off them.

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: 2008 March 28, 23:49:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Um... why wasn't there more than one person updating the booty originally?  Huh

There WAS.
Bluesoup would just like you to think it was just her. There was Surelyfunke and PirateBooty and other people, too.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2008 March 31, 21:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*walks down the memory lane* Ahh, the memories!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: