PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 18, 00:41:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!  (Read 29517 times)
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
« on: 2008 March 18, 11:59:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NEVAR FORGET!

As befits the first annual BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY, to be officially celebrated much like Guy Fawkes Day (fireworks, burnings in effigy, etc.)

POST YOUR SOUPDAY CELEBRATION PHOTOS!
« Last Edit: 2008 April 16, 13:07:50 by Ash Redfern » Logged

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
Re: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
« Reply #1 on: 2008 March 18, 15:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

wow.   Shocked 
I can't post any BlueSoup burnination.  I don't have a blue soup in my game.  I can remember that blue soup has failed us though. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008 March 18, 17:47:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've not put Bluesoup into my game because she is made of fail and might crash my game. I have more regard for my computer than to torture it with that sort of thing. I will create a pinata instead and let the Pescado-like child of mine whack at it to his heart's content. Will that suffice, oh Fearless Leader?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: 2008 March 18, 18:52:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2008 March 18, 18:56:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have made a little slide show of the Bluesoup Has Failed Us Day celebration in my game - it includes the current booty staff, Pescado of course, and instigators spectators Calalily and Lorelei.

To get the full effect, have this song playing in the background.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2008 March 18, 19:14:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Good slideshow Hecubus! Just out of curiosity and want...where can we get our own wonderful vampire Ash sim?

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2008 March 18, 19:37:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sad I wasn't around for the Bluesoup fail. If I bring lots of rum and chocolate chip cookies, can I just watch the party?

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
dasha
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2008 March 18, 19:45:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't see BlueSoup fail either, though I watched the re-runs.

I should make a video. To the tune of the Ramones' "Beat on the Brat" I think.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2008 March 18, 19:53:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't even here for a month when it happened and it was freaky making. I left for a few days and when I came back it was complete and total chaos. Be glad that you missed it because anger was running so high I wanted a surfboard to ride the waves of it... But the booty staff as we know it now came out of that, so it had a satisfying end. I lurves our booty staff...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: 2008 March 18, 20:06:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I love that picture of us dancing - that rocks Hec.  I like your story too.  Cheesy

I wanted to look at something in my game, so I did a quick story in rememberance of Blue Soup day - and plan to plan my pirate household on my holidays next week.  Grin At least I get to know now if I suck at actual story telling - tell me now - this shit is hard work.  So many tags, so much typing.  Cheesy

Our story opens with a booty chat between Pescado and BlueSoup *get your minds OUT of the gutter*"I'm doing it! I'm doing it!..........But I'm also playing second life all the time - will be up in 6...no....8 week.....no........3 months tops". Pescado suggests that if she is not up to the job, others can handle it. Blue, like the furry cat macro she is says NO WAI! I'm pulling your forum - FUCK CONVERSATION!

Pescado - "I made a backup you've done this before. Just wait - nobody will forget this." "Whatever!"

Meanwhile a new eager booty crew under Hecubus gets to work.

NEVER FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US! YOU MUST NOT!

Finally, Bluesoup realises the ramifications of her actions. MILLIONS OF ATWA CREATIONS - A VERITABLE ATWAT HOME! OH NOES!

Tell your team - bang up job they're doing by Joe!

Blue is worried SHE SHOULD BE! But to alleviate her fears, she decides to change our of her stylish GlamourSim payware.  Unfortunately this is her only option.

Dressed in the dress to end all dresses, and surrounded in the house of Atwat, Bluesoup can't even get a good night's sleep ACK! The patterns - they keep me up at night.

Finally, she falls asleep in the bed - also recoloured by Atwat.  But her troubles are not over having contemplated a fish tank earlier, Pescado has plans for a different kind of tank for viewing.

She awakes to find out Crap! It's a fishtank! Pescado taps the glass and with an evil smile says "No - this is a bluesoup tank!" To rub in his freedom he does a jig to show off. "I'm free - and you're not - you are consigned to my bluesoup fug tank until I decide what to do with you.  YOU BASTARD!

Blue cannot sleep for thoughts of his actions and has nightmares about Fat Obstreperous Jerks. To compound her problems, the bluesoup fug tank is reallly awful.  "I'd rather not use that" and BEHOLD HER SHAME!

Pescado loves her pain and whiles many hours of enjoyment with his new toy. He thinks about it going to bed and getting up and decides that the images in his head just don't satisfy him like they used to.

He joyfully tells Hecubus about his plans. "Wait until you get a load of what I'm going to do on the anniversary" - he even goes so far to use his occasional smilie - which is Tongue

All night and all day the Pirate King gives Blue soup her just punishment.  Just as she thinks it's all over, Pescado relents - too cruel - you should be back where you belong. See you next year because NEVER FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US! YOU MUST NOT!

*Note - some of the pirates failed to be used in this peice, as I haven't prepared their sims properly, and to be honest, I have like 18 - I must gather photos to distinguish you all - you don't look like your avatars you see.  Cheesy

**Note - all of Bluesoup's wonderful content donated by Glamoursim, Simconnection (hair), Carla Niven and our beloved Atwat.  All Hecubus content by FREE creators - Briher hair and Lord Dragonstone dress. Now tell me pay is better, but while you do that, sympathise with me that I had all those whammies in the game together Tongue

Edited because I moved my pictures.
« Last Edit: 2008 April 04, 18:18:30 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2008 March 18, 20:06:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't here when all the drama happened, but i like to join in the fun. Grin

The first pic is Pescado and Trepie roasting  marshmallows over bluesoup.

The second pic is Pescado and Bluesoup making out in front of a shocked Trepie.

Its up to you to choose which is the greater evil? Souping or making out.

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: 2008 March 18, 20:35:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Glorious jobs.  (minus Pescado and BlueSoup making out... that's just wrong.)

I joined about 2 months after all the poo hit the fan.  It was a short enough period of time to see references to that fateful day everywhere.  So horrified by BlueSoup's reaction, I felt that joining and talking weren't enough.  I also learned not to piss of Pescado.  And I learned there are a lot of devoted, and well spoken pirates here to take up slack and stress when someone melts down.  I also learned a new term, "souped" which I use IRL much to the chagrin of my husband. 

I won't ever forget, even if I wasn't technically here yet. 

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: 2008 March 18, 21:40:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the story sum ups of Bluesouping.  I keep seeing references but scattered around in such a way that I can't wrap my brain around what had happened.  Very helpful for the nosy, such as myself.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2008 March 18, 23:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily, that was brilliant. :::::applauds wildly::::::

It's quite the tale. You may hear from some in the community about Pescado's cruelty or about Bluesoup's tragic life, but the bottom line is that at any moment, Bluesoup could have walked away/turned off the computer/admitted she wasn't equal to the task, but she didn't. And she left a mess for Gwendolyne and I to clean up. Whee.

Clearly, Bluesoup has failed us! You must not!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2008 March 18, 23:45:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read the thread about Bluesoup for a while ago, but i did not really understand what she had done wrong, or if
this is a game or not. But if she left leaving a mess to Hecubus and Gwendolyne, then i can understand why this must
be a special day. I was about to say poor Blue when Calalily burnt her, well the pixels in flame should show there
is no need for pityness. I am surprised no more pirates who usually love drama isn't making more entertainment out of this.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: