PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 27, 05:41:05

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!  (Read 29543 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Re: NEVAR FORGET! BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US DAY!
« Reply #30 on: 2008 March 23, 15:29:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay, I hear ya, Calalily.  My account was lost in the first deletion.  I forgot about the second deletion because I had actually gone to bed early that night (for the first time in forever) and it all went down.

I didn't mean it for you - just for the people who get confused about it - mentioning "the deletion" is misleading - cause Lorelei's "the deletion" isn't the same deletion as the one where you lost your account.   Grin A few hours weren't lost - days and entire threads were in the first one, a couple of hours (like a blip) were lost in the second.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tempest Limmerfer
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: 2008 March 23, 21:05:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the timeline, Cala.
I came in when the drama was starting and remember the deleted stuff and was wondering if PMBD was for real and if it would survive the chaos. Zatana...I think she made many of us wonder if we should get involved...it was weird.
Pes and hec did a great job...and then others jumped in and I got to know some people and I saw PMBD was a great place for many reasons. I think others saw it as well.
Yes, nevar forget! It was so fail and now it is so not-fail.
Cheers to all who made it work so well.
Rum, cookies, and juicy-juice for all.

www.limmerfer.com
proudly hosting designs by : Nii

EA Games: Welcome to Pixel Hell, Bitches! (Snarky)
Jess Maree
Pedobait
ARR!

Leader of the PMBD Lesbian Militia.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2008 March 24, 01:48:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the timeline Cala, I understand it all now.

Fuck you, Old Man. Fuck you.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 2008 March 24, 02:44:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

5. Blue locks the phorum, and a short time later, deletes the entire phorum.

So you could say the phorum died and was resurrected.

Quote from: calalilly
**Note** Zatanna and EzyBreezy were trolls who planned their attack on this forum, and wanted this to happen - and sat back at their Sailor Moon forum giggling about it.

Maybe this is why even a suspected troll is given very little sympathy at this site.

And yes, thanks for pulling that timeline together, Cala. -  Smiley
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2008 March 24, 11:05:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: calalilly
**Note** Zatanna and EzyBreezy were trolls who planned their attack on this forum, and wanted this to happen - and sat back at their Sailor Moon forum giggling about it.

Maybe this is why even a suspected troll is given very little sympathy at this site.

Oh yes, you're absolutely right, Snarky. Thanks to those two, trolls make my blood boil.  Angry
« Last Edit: 2008 March 24, 11:17:22 by alia » Logged

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
ValancySterling
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: 2008 March 24, 13:35:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No...not Sailor Moon fans.   I'm ashamed that Sailor Moon fans could do such a thing Embarrassed

Seriously, it sounded like a lot of drama...where those two paysite owners (or their lackeys) trying to get rid of PMBD or where they just two assholes trying to cause trouble?

Shameless plug warning:  Please go read my ongoing novel, Dusk Of Innocence here.  I promise, it doesn't suck too bad!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: 2008 March 24, 13:43:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No...not Sailor Moon fans.   I'm ashamed that Sailor Moon fans could do such a thing Embarrassed

Seriously, it sounded like a lot of drama...where those two paysite owners (or their lackeys) trying to get rid of PMBD or where they just two assholes trying to cause trouble?

Yep - Sailor Moon fans.  Not related to paysites in anyway - would have tied up nicely if it was.  Just a couple of dicks who thought that it was funny to come and upset the ornery pirates.

Oh yes - we were initially fairly nice to them, and it just became a nightmare.  They didn't stop - ever. You'd have to go back a page or two to quote someone and reply to them, and then that was lost under an avalanche of bullshit with the replies of Zatanna and EzyBreezy.  So a conversation like this would be spread over about 10 pages, rather than 3.  Nightmare.

And you're all welcome to the timeline - I thought it was going to lead to convoluted ramblings because a couple of people mentioned "the deletion" while referring to a different one.  Cheesy So now you can see why BLUESOUP HAS FAILED US! YOU MUST NOT!  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2008 March 24, 16:15:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't there a thread here talking bout these two trolls? If i recall there's a chat transcript that was send to us by an infiltrated pirate or something after their attack. Zhaltanna the female troll was basically saying in cat talk that she inscribed here and that she was so sad because the pirates were so big meanies to her!  Grin And another (supposedly troll EzyBreezy) proposed her revenge: to come here to troll us.

"You have to see how meanie they are! Waaaa!"
"Huh! Let's go Show them the love power of trollz!"
"AAhh yes! That's a great idea! We'll destroy that forum!!!!!1111"

They managed to flood the forum and nearly destroyed it. Pes was so pissed off that these two were banned.
« Last Edit: 2008 March 24, 16:52:02 by Dr House » Logged

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
millahnna
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: 2008 March 24, 16:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Clearly that worked out so well for them.  I'm glad I wasn't here to witness the dramabomb but I am sorry I can't read old transcripts or something.  Old drama is always good for a laugh.

"I always look like a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde when I go swimming. Always. I make a point of it. Doesn't everybody?"  -- HeyBubbe
littlemisspirate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 2008 March 24, 18:57:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I remember reading the whole thing (save the chat transcripts) and feeling very WTF about it all afterwards.  I'm mostly a lurker, but I've lurked since the beginning.  Pescado, while maybe not handling the situation the most gracefully (but then again, that'd be like asking a mountain to move out of your way because it's blocking your pretty view), but his point made total sense to me.  She clearly didn't want to do it.  Other people were willing.  What exactly was the problem again?  But she had that thing between her teeth like a cracked Chihuahua holding onto the tail of a Doberman.

Of course, deleting an entire forum just to rid it of two trolls was a clear warning sign of batshit.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 2008 March 24, 19:20:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The thread i read before this thread did i find here:
http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/index.php/topic,519.0.html

wtf, deleting the forum?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: 2008 March 24, 21:58:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well you guys I think I can add a little more on Zantanna seeing as how I talked to her more than anybody on the forum did. At first, she really wasn't trying to be a troll. Then she went psycho and started putting her friends on the place. And then she did some things to me and my friends that go here (won't go into that because it is private) that had just a little to do with this forum. And if you guys knew the things she suggested us do you'd really hate her. To tell you the truth she tried way to hard to troll after people reprimanded her a bit. Trolling is way too much work.

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: 2008 March 25, 19:02:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Red's got it, seeing as we were in the thing together. Wink Zatanna wasn't trying at first, but when people started calling her a troll, she got Eezy to back her up, completely unbeknownst to us in our little group of innocent believers. We didn't think Zatanna had anything to do with her, but it transpired that she did. I asked for the transcripts to be posted, so I know the full story. I was the first one of our group, aside from the one who discovered the treachery in the first place, informed of Zatanna's guiltiness, and the first to do something about it. I didn't think it was fair that the other Pirates here didn't know what she was truly thinking as she mucked up the board.

And people keep congratulating Hec and forgetting about poor Gwen. Hec wasn't alone, remember! She had Gwendolyne beside her the whole way!

Bluesoup has failed us and will forever! We mustn't forget, ever! And we mustn't fail, either!

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 2008 March 26, 02:20:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well if zaltanna-whatever wasn't trying to troll, it looked like she did: she posted numerous posts everywhere basically saying :"Yes, i agree!". That's why she got flamed for stupidness and flooding and was quickly called a troll. A huge fight exploded at Zaltanna and the forum flooded, blue locked and deleted it. That was the first fight.
The second one was because of Bluesoup and the booty. Again Bluesoup deleted the forum in her drama explosion (after having deleted her other forum 'be less stupid').

War times. Grin

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #44 on: 2008 March 27, 00:13:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It wasn't just at Zatanna. Some of us were called Zatanna pawns and trolls too. And look where that got you--only three of us remain, two of those three just temporarily whenever they want to.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: