PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 00:44:51

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 4 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592878 times)
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #750 on: 2008 June 20, 20:18:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hey, guys, just popping in to say sorry about cracking open that giant can of fire-breathing worms. Thought I was just innocently musing aloud, but apparently....

*puts can opener on table and backs up slowly*

Someone put that away, okay? 'Cause I clearly can't be trusted with it. Embarrassed

And about the dandruff thing, my brother swears by Paul Mitchell's "Tea Tree Special" shampoo and conditioner, but it doesn't do a thing for my dad. I think it's one of those things where you just have to try stuff until you find something that works.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: 2008 June 20, 20:27:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Besides, seriously, there's 10 sites like that already; it hasn't broken my heart yet...I guess my heart really is made of stone. Sad

Dude, seriously? All I know about are disjointed rants, floating about in blogs and on paysite bitches' websites. If there's a whole site about how much we bite the big one, I'd love to see it.

glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: 2008 June 20, 20:52:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And about the dandruff thing, my brother swears by Paul Mitchell's "Tea Tree Special" shampoo and conditioner, but it doesn't do a thing for my dad. I think it's one of those things where you just have to try stuff until you find something that works.

Is that the wonderful, wonderful stuff that comes in the squat hunter green bottle (or at least used to), smells very strongly of mint and makes your whole head tingle? It's like scalp-crack, that. Love it. But...I don't know if it actually does anything for dandruff, I just know it's quite pleasant to use.
« Last Edit: 2008 June 20, 22:02:15 by glasscigarette » Logged

I can has vagina dentata plz?
Proud member of the Official Coconut Fan Club!
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: 2008 June 20, 20:58:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bottle sounds right. I've never used the stuff (my skin hates tea tree oil) so I can't tell you how it feels.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Redikolous
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: 2008 June 20, 21:20:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My fiance used to love that stuff.  Didn't do anything for his dandruff though.

Why, hello thar!

Trolls you have been warned: I survived the Great Troll-Off of '08
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: 2008 June 20, 21:48:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah but he knows what he's doing. Otherwise he wouldn't be hiding behind the "I'm just a teen"-thing repeatedly. Wasted time and effort talking to some liar who allready decided he hated total strangers before he even talked to them.

I don't think he knows what he is doing at all.

It's easy to be a cynic.  I choose to pity him instead.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: 2008 June 20, 21:55:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The "penis-owners" comment, in particular, got me up in arms. How can we sit here and get all high and mighty about how sexism goes both ways, and then just let that comment go relatively unnoticed? If the term "womb-carriers" had been used to describe women, would we all have been okay with it?
I had to go look for that comment.  It's almost, almost like "car owner".  Or lung owner.  Slight distinction between "penis on legs" and "penis owner".  I don't know.  It's easy to skip over posts if they are not the target.

Anyway, hindsight's 20/20.  Tongue
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: 2008 June 20, 22:20:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can understand his want to numb himself so he doesn't feel pain but that just makes him ripe to be taken advantage of.  Being numb you may not feel pain but you won't feel joy either.  You also can't empathize with others while you're numb.

So while he hates us, I don't hate him.  I feel like he's a lost lamb and I stand by what I said to him previously.

Very well put, Angelica. You are very astute.  Smiley
Have some rum.

IMO, Sheyza is a very young person in a very difficult situation (if what he told about his parents is true). Because teens are dealing with many confusing emotions that often are new to them, they sometimes shut down their emotional responses and often come over as emotionally cold and uncaring. Because they do not know how to deal with this very new and distressing information, they will refuse to deal with it altogether. In a way this is understandable, as teens are often not mature enough to deal with things like that (the situation with Sheyza, his mother and her father).

Please note, I'm not saying that all teens are incapable of empathy or that they are insensitive jerks (even if others may think they are), that is just one coping strategy for them. In time they usually become able to deal with emotions better, and as a result will be able to see themselves in other people's shoes. I'm hoping that one day Sheyza will also understand why the situation was so distressing to her mother she didn't tell anyone about it, even her sister.

About dandruff; depends on what is causing it. If your scalp and hair are very greasy, you need a drying shampoo. If you scalp is dry, a drying shampoo will only make it worse.
Ask your hairdresser what s/he would recommend for your hair. If s/he's a trained professional, s/he should be able to recommend products best suited for your scalp.

BTW, the tar shampoo apparently works, my ex-BF God, that's a long time ago! Almost 12 years! I'm old. Cry used to swear by the stuff.

*Having said her piece alia escapes back to summer pastures*
« Last Edit: 2008 June 20, 22:32:18 by alia » Logged

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: 2008 June 20, 22:27:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't think he knows what he is doing at all.

It's easy to be a cynic.  I choose to pity him instead.

I have to agree with you there.

The "penis-owners" comment, in particular, got me up in arms. How can we sit here and get all high and mighty about how sexism goes both ways, and then just let that comment go relatively unnoticed? If the term "womb-carriers" had been used to describe women, would we all have been okay with it?
I had to go look for that comment.  It's almost, almost like "car owner".  Or lung owner.  Slight distinction between "penis on legs" and "penis owner".  I don't know.  It's easy to skip over posts if they are not the target.

That's certainly true, but I think the distinction is considerably more slight than you indicate. "Carrier" means basically the same thing as "owner" in a biological sense, and I have a hard time believing that "womb-carrier" wouldn't raise a few eyebrows, if not hackles, in this particular forum. It still pretty much comes across as "womb on legs" (to use your own example) and not in the innocuous sense of lungs, cars, etc. All I meant was that many of us would have been extremely upset to see something like that written, but we were totally willing to ignore "penis-owners," and that seems quite hypocritical to me.

Besides, lungs are neutral territory. Everyone has them. Nobody can say "Well, you have lungs" and mean it as an insult unless they are joking, whereas many of us have been told that a bout of moodiness is "just because you're PMSing." Isn't that pretty much the same as saying "Well, that's because you have a uterus"? Vice versa, a man who claims he is not prone to shows of emotion might be told, "Well, that's because you have a penis." And wouldn't many of us see that as somewhat derogatory, in many contexts? Perhaps that's not the best example. All I'm getting at is the fact that gender and sexuality are hot button topics, and, in the wrong hands, can be used in a misguided attempt at insulting another person, whereas lungs and cars are not. I might say that a friend of mine is gay and mean it in the entirely innocent, honest sense, whereas a bigot might call someone "gay" in an idiotic attempt to insult them. Invoking the image of another person's genitals is often used in such a way even if it isn't always (or even often) true, and that's simply not the case with most other body parts. I don't find it insulting when someone calls me a girl, but I have been called such in a derogatory way. It's part intent and part interpretation. Anyway, I'm digging myself into confusion and mixed examples, and I think you already know what I mean.

I doubt that the poster of the comment (I'm intentionally leaving out names) meant what she said in a nasty way. I was just trying to point out that it's hypocritical to jump all over one person for doing something very similar, while excusing it from others.

But, like you said...hindsight, and alla that.

And yaaay, Alia's here! I've been gone for a bit, so this is the first time I've seen you since I got back. Smiley

pickles
ARR!

Disillusioned Miscreant

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: 2008 June 20, 22:35:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've read that tea tree oil can give men enlarged breasts.

discuss!

Cheesy

puzzle pirates, yarrrr (I'm on malachite)
If God wanted women to like me, He would have made me a chocolate shoe filled with money. ~Hastings Kilgore
glasscigarette
ARR!

El que calla, otorga.

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: 2008 June 20, 22:39:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I like men quite a bit, but then again, breasts are pretty awesome...

I am conflicted. Wink

Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: 2008 June 20, 22:45:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I should try it then Grin Small breasts here, God must have forgotten me a bit when he distributed them. I only got the leftovers.
NB: I iz gurl. So don't jump on me as vicious Cheesy

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #762 on: 2008 June 20, 22:52:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I thought someone had busted that person out as a female, so I'm experiencing some gender confusion about them at the moment. Regardless, if any kid of mine busted out my secret, my deepest darkest hidden soul-shriveling secret on a web board, I would so rip their head off and shit down their neck!!! Yes, we all live with problems and torments and shit that others may not possibly understand, but we choose to tell our own head twisters in our own time! It was not their place to drag it into the light of day.

I've seen, done and experienced things that ought to have killed my very soul, but I survived and went on. Do I still flashback to them given certain stimuli? You bet your sweet fucking ass I do. But I'm not going to sit here and tell you that my sister-in-law's cousin had something so horrendous happen to her that she is unable to speak to this day, because that isn't my place. What is told to me, stays with me. And what I overhear surely doesn't get mentioned. If this idiot wants to know what took their mom so long to mention the happening, then they should ask their mother themselves.

As a matter of totally uncared about trivia, I own one but it's attached to the man I married. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

As for what we call Atwat, would we rather call her Cunta? I mean, that is another even more derogatory term for the female genitalia, but twat is also slang for "idiot, twerp, git, etc." Make up yer mind asswipe, I don't have all goddamn day!

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #763 on: 2008 June 20, 23:20:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

cunta FTW  Grin

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #764 on: 2008 June 20, 23:30:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Tom was away for 4 days last week. Atwa had already predicted his absence
before the fact, saying he and his wife would be undergoing fertility treatment
after trying for a baby for some considerable time. (It appears that Tommy's
gun fires blanks)

Curiously this info was deliberately 'leaked' for reasons unknown, she even
went to the lengths of repeatedly emphasising to each recipient how awful it
would be if the pirates got hold of this information, If it is indeed true that
Tom can't get it up, it is very interesting why Anita would want this to get
out. could it be:

1) She's angry at Tom for not making her new account Beasims into FA

2) She still holds a grudge for getting canned from her AM job

3) There is no truth to it and both her and Tom made this up to test leaks
(unlikely - as what man would want it spread around that he only gets hard for
money)

4) She's no longer in love with him now she knows he couldn't please her in
the way she'd like.

5) she's jealous of the closeness he has with his wife, who has stood by him
even though he can't raise a smile.

6) she just cant resist spreading gossip, as its the only thing she can spread
around Tom these days.

7) she's spreading stuff just because she can...and evidently he cant!

Cool she's jealous that a baby would come between her and Tom and is hitting
back

9) She knows she can no longer rely on Tom when her batteries run out.

10) Its her way of kicking him where it hurts, even though that may not apply
anymore.

Whatever your reasons, Thank you Atwa, and just this once I'll post it for
you, it's as funny as hell.

Hey shey - 2 words - Shaded_Age, Yes, she told people, you really think she
wouldn't?

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: