PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:21:07

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592991 times)
celligirl
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #690 on: 2008 June 19, 23:03:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Waitaminnet? Are you saying gay men don't like oral sex?? Not according to my gay guy friends... Wink

A string quartet: A good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and a person who hates violins.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #691 on: 2008 June 19, 23:06:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, the excerpt didn't say if the man was gay or not but if he was, she's obviously not the gender he wants to get them from.  Although I do know some gay guys that would say if they closed their eyes it wouldn't matter.. XD

Poor guy.  I wonder if he squealed, "DO NOT WANT," while getting his unwanted hummer..

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #692 on: 2008 June 19, 23:17:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Exactly, there was no mention of preference. I thereby stand by my nomination of said homo for not wanting.

FYI, unwanted hummer is an oxymoron.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
Sheyza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #693 on: 2008 June 19, 23:26:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

He was probably having an internal fight with himself...

His mouth is saying "No!"

But his brain says... mmmm....  Grin
kenmtl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #694 on: 2008 June 19, 23:35:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Brain??  It's been my experience that the brain has little influence at those times. It basically just maintains life support systems until it's needed again. Sometimes longer.

I'm in ur forums propagating ur discussions
Like free shit? Me too. Get it here!
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #695 on: 2008 June 20, 00:06:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

For the record, I don't care about if you suffer or not as a result of your friendship with Atwa.  I'm just using logic.

I just wish you'd all get what I am really trying to say here.

If you think it's tough to merely get rid of this rumour - boy are you going to find it tough if she does actually say something nasty.

And a woman raping a man? Oral against his will? Not to be perverted, but what guy would turn that down??? lol

Ah, the thoughtless folly of youth.  Some men are raped - it's not a pleasant thing.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Sheyza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #696 on: 2008 June 20, 00:12:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But a man... rape... something has to get it 'up', so obviously he'd have to like something... but bleh... just crazy weird and confusing. At least I got to laugh about it for a few seconds.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #697 on: 2008 June 20, 00:19:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But a man... rape... something has to get it 'up', so obviously he'd have to like something... but bleh... just crazy weird and confusing. At least I got to laugh about it for a few seconds.

Well, for a start, there is a way to give a man an erection without his will - men with paraplegia can have erections with a special pressure spot on the back, and it can be as crude as electrocuting that area, which doesn't feel good for the man, but produces an erection.  Sexual arousal doesn't mean that there is any kind of desire involved, otherwise young men would not have embarassing hardons when they least want them. 

Women lubricate too when being raped - that doesn't mean that they want it - that is a natural bodily response.  Not quite as chuckleworthy to me to think of it though.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Sheyza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #698 on: 2008 June 20, 00:25:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow... that is really interesting stuff, and a good point too. What is paraplegia?
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #699 on: 2008 June 20, 00:50:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's when your legs don't "work" anymore (or never worked) and you're on a wheelchair. Legs are insensible and would not react to any meccanic stimuli, can't move them, can't feel a thing.

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Sheyza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #700 on: 2008 June 20, 00:52:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, well that makes alot more sense to me now, and I learned something new.  Smiley
Ensign EO
ARR!

Not a cash cow.

View Profile
« Reply #701 on: 2008 June 20, 00:54:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was just going to say, anyone can get raped, regardless of sex, age, orientation, or appearance.  Undecided  It doesn't matter whether the guy was gay or straight--he didn't want to have sex with that woman.  I'm straight--I would reject sex, even oral sex, from any male who isn't my boyfriend.  Of course, I'm female, so I guess people are more willing to accept that I've been raped than they would be if it was a man who was raped.

I don't really understand the whole "Hur, what straight guy would turn down a blow job" line of thinking, even if it's facetious.  Not every guy is a hopeless horndog who wants to screw every woman he sees, nor does it mean there's no such thing as raping a male.  And like Calalily said, just because you get aroused doesn't mean you want it.  Undecided
Sheyza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #702 on: 2008 June 20, 02:01:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, we came to that conclusion a while ago. I understand it now, but I still find it slightly weird... since you don't hear of it often. It just makes you go  Huh.

And no, not all guys are that hopeless, but many are. I was making a joke about males in general.

This reminds me of a police study I read some months ago... it stated that the group most targeted by rapists are long-haired blonde women between the ages of 19-25. It also said that most who get raped don't go to the police... so how can they really know then, if that group is indeed the most targeted. Maybe they are just the most likely to tell. Just something to chew on, though unpleasant this topic...
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #703 on: 2008 June 20, 02:08:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

And no, not all guys are that hopeless, but many are. I was making a joke about males in general.

I'm sure all rape victims find your joke hi-larious.  Roll Eyes Male rape (a particular problem for gay men incidentally) is seriously underreported, as they fear the scorn evidenced by your "joke" about how men may not want to have sex with everyone. Not to mention that I'm sure all men love to hear someone say that they are merely penis centric with no standards or choices - hell they'd do dogs and kids if we left them to it.

This reminds me of a police study I read some months ago... it stated that the group most targeted by rapists are long-haired blonde women between the ages of 19-25. It also said that most who get raped don't go to the police... so how can they really know then, if that group is indeed the most targeted. Maybe they are just the most likely to tell.

Because data is gathered from other sources, such as hospitals and rape crisis centres and other areas not police. 

Visit Calalilysims

Sheyza
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #704 on: 2008 June 20, 02:40:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Not to mention, rape is embarassing. I'm sure that's a reason why men don't say anything about it. Not just men, but any victim. If it happened to me, I wouldn't say anything about it either, for that reason. That study actually said something about that too... I wish I could remember where I found it. Someone actually emailed it to me as some-what of a chain letter... saying to pass it on to any women you know. It gave locations for places with high rape numbers, tips to prevent yourself from being raped, and all kinds of useful stuff. I can remember a few other things it said:

Rapes mainly occur at night, in parking lots or any deserted dark area.

Don't just sit in your car. Lock your doors, make sure the windows are up.

And the last thing I remember exactly what it said: "Be aware of your surroundings. It's better to be paranoid than dead."

When my grandmother died last year, my mom and aunt were talking... I found out that my mother had been raped by her own father at 16 while grandma was at work. She never told anyone until then, not even her sisters. She said she was embarassed, but even more embarassed for waiting until grandma died to mention it. Why do you think that is?
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: