PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 01:21:56

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596453 times)
Zazazu
Fuzzy Pumpkin
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #600 on: 2008 June 12, 18:26:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm happy for you Smiley Is it operable? Or not needed?

yes and no Smiley  They are going to watch it, as long as it doesn't start to go on a growth spurt they are going to leave it.  It's not like it is really bothering me much though...except I know it is there  Shocked
Ugh, that bothered me so much after they found, and finally diagnosed as safe, my liver tumor. It feels like your body has betrayed you. I did not give you permission to do that, stupid immune system! One on or around the brain would really be freaky.

Stuff at MTS2, in my 4shared folder, and MATY/Peasantry

LiveJournal w/ story crap
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #601 on: 2008 June 12, 19:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have some vodka Alia, i know that finns love it. No reason to be so mad at me. I have lived in a collective with people from Finland, they
said Perkele all the time.  Cheesy I thought it was very common. The land with 7 seas.
Btw, the Santa Claus is NOT from Finland, but from Norway or Sweden.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #602 on: 2008 June 12, 23:13:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Anita has no access to the FA forum, although she insists she is still on the payroll and still has the power to choose FA's and SA's. This is about to be tested. She is fucked off to hell about not being able to see the FA board, her paranoia is in overkill, and she's accusing the mods of turning her former FA friends against her, and leaking info to the pirates. She also blames them for her not getting Kaths job. She is desparate to get a inside man on the FA board.

This is where she has made a claim that could make or break her, and prove once and for all if she has the power she says she has. She has promised rythmgitr/Sheyza a FA position and in return she wants all the FA information he has access to. He will first be made SA, no doubt with access to the SA forum, and then very quickly to FA, which is where Anita needs him to be. All he needs to do is start uploading.

They're currently planning on starting their own paysite within the next couple of months, so this dirty little deal is due to happen very soon, it will be a lightening fast promotion, it will only be short term, but long enough to give Atwa the info she wants, and give him enough publicity for their site. It should be interesting to see if she really has the power she still claims to have.  If she is telling the truth and Tom HAS agreed to this, we have to question his motives, he will be fully aware, that she would ask Shey to pass on FA info, and also aware that he would do it in return for FA. 

Atwa also claims to be a silent partner on the new paysite. which she refers to as LS. This is interesting as she is incapable of being silent. She has not told anyone I know that she plans to leave TSR, in fact she still has her eye on making it back to FA, so we are unsure what her connection to this site would be.

Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #603 on: 2008 June 12, 23:18:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm certain that that dude was an SA before, or am I wrong?
I dunno, but his banner and avatar just jamp at me when I went to see how good his stuff are (they're pretty decent, compared to Atwat's) and it just hit me that he used to be an SA, can anyone confirm this?

Updated April 30th!
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #604 on: 2008 June 12, 23:26:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes he was, I keep a list of the sa's and fa's and he dissappeared off the Sa list at the same time as kittyispretty and welsh witch. maybe he left because he got tired of waiting to be FA so atwat is using that to her advantage? LOL any pay site with atwat involved just has to crash and burn, take TSR for example! at least we won't have to put their stuff in the booty, atwat will make sure this site fails before it even starts  Grin

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #605 on: 2008 June 12, 23:29:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is where she has made a claim that could make or break her, and prove once and for all if she has the power she says she has. She has promised rythmgitr/Sheyza a FA position and in return she wants all the FA information he has access to. He will first be made SA, no doubt with access to the SA forum, and then very quickly to FA, which is where Anita needs him to be. All he needs to do is start uploading.

I find this rather impossible to believe.

Sheyza is a good friend of Aikea's, so firstly, why would he be close to the woman who hurt Aikea so? Didn't know that he even talks to Atwa. He has furthermore always said that he wants his stuff to remain free. Has said so on numerous occasions, in public posts and PMs.

If he starts uploading then there may be some truth to it. Otherwise, he has been inactive for months, left TSR some time ago, has friendships with people who have left TSR because of Atwa, and has no strong friendship with Atwa.. So I do not really believe this apparent plot. Sure its not a different ex SA? His involvement makes no sense

edited so it makes sense
« Last Edit: 2008 June 12, 23:56:57 by CaptainJojoba » Logged

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #606 on: 2008 June 13, 00:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I find this rather impossible to believe.

Sheyza is a good friend of Aikea's, so firstly, why would he be close to the woman who hurt Aikea so? Didn't know that he even talks to Atwa. He has furthermore always said that he wants his stuff to remain free. Has said so on numerous occasions, in public posts and PMs.

If he starts uploading then there may be some truth to it. Otherwise, he has been inactive for months, left TSR some time ago, has friendships with people who have left TSR because of Atwa, and has no strong friendship with Atwa.. So I do not really believe this apparent plot. Sure its not a different ex SA? His involvement makes no sense

edited so it makes sense

Actually it does make sense.  Sheyza and I talked some, both while I was at TSR and for a while after I left, and based on our conversations, this all fits.  I'd hoped he'd have gotten away from her, as he seems like a nice enough guy and she's... well... not, but I guess not.  As far as I know, he probably talked to her considerably more than me (if only because I'm a flake when it comes to replying to most anything).  I managed to talk him out of taking the FA position they offered him after I left, but now... who knows.

Edit: I can also confirm the 'LS' being accurate for the initials of the new site he's been working on. 
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #607 on: 2008 June 13, 00:48:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't Sheyza the dude that looks female and was whining in his mts2 blog a while back about how he never got featured while the same people kept on being featured?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #608 on: 2008 June 13, 00:50:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Coconut, the information you have provided in the past has been highly incitefull and useful, but this bit seems to be way out there and extremely unlikely.  As posted previously, rythgitr was previously an SA when I was SA not long ago.  And if you are indeed the inside person you claim to be, you would have already known that.

Also, when you say "THEY" I'm assuming you mean both Sheyza and Atwat together... which on it's own is disturbing and doubtful beyond belief. 

This leads me to believe you're trying to pull a fast one on us.  Providing faulty information for whatever perverse purpose suits you.  Perhaps to see how this group of informed people will take it and how much crap can be stirred up because of it?  It's a dangerous game to play, are you sure you're up for it?

I don't see how coconut is pulling a fast one - (I'm going to go with she based on how many shes there are in the community) she says that this is a test of how much Atwat is telling the truth - if Sheyza starts uploading more, then Atwat is telling the truth (at least in part) and if he doesn't, Atwat has lost some traction with her sekrit TSR powa threats.

And crap stirred up - that's what always happens at PMBD, be it truthful or not - that's why this phorum is full of wild accusations and interesting truths - everyone comes here to do that.  It doesn't actually hurt us in any way - it only ever disturbs peoples of the paysite variety.  We don't actually have to worry about integrity as most people firmly believe our close proximity to the booty means that we have none.

Bring it on coconut.  Cheesy

Isn't Sheyza the dude that looks like female and was whining in his mts2 blog about how he never got featured while the same people kept on being featured?

Yep.  TSR now.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #609 on: 2008 June 13, 01:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with cala, I was just going to post and say why don't we ask aikea?, but she kindly posted first, confirming coconuts post fits with conversations aikea has had with this person, she also confirmed he speaks to atwat, and even confirmed the websites initials, thats enough confirmations for me. I trust what Aikea says because she has been honest with us from the start since she came here. I also trust coconut because things he/she has said in the past have been correct. when coconut was here the first time, I was on the inside of TSR, and I know that everything that was posted then was true, and it drove atwat crazy. (well.. crazier!)

Coconut, the information you have provided in the past has been highly incitefull and useful, but this bit seems to be way out there and extremely unlikely.  As posted previously, rythgitr was previously an SA when I was SA not long ago.  And if you are indeed the inside person you claim to be, you would have already known that.

Have I missed a post? where exactly did coconut claim to be anyone? I don't remember reading he/she posting their position within TSR, assuming they have one, and where did he/she say that rythgitr wasn't a former SA?

ETA: I'm looking forward to see how atwats test pans out Grin the post will effect the outcome, I suppose, but if coconut had waited it wouldn't have been so juicy after the fact, and we all would have said why didn't you post before! I guess is really a test for Tomass, will he still give atwat what she wants, or cave in because the pirates know  Huh

Edited to thank Aikea for her valued imput
« Last Edit: 2008 June 13, 01:19:29 by sherrie » Logged

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #610 on: 2008 June 13, 01:13:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Daggs, coconut's information has been spot-on. That Coconut didn't mention rythmgtr's brief stint as SA is reasonable, given the more urgent information provided. Aikea, thanks for your confirmation of info as well.

Ah, what wicked webs they weave...

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #611 on: 2008 June 13, 01:39:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

NP  Grin

yes please!

*offers coke, ice and a cocktail umbrella*

Minolia
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #612 on: 2008 June 13, 07:31:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Isn't Sheyza the dude that looks female and was whining in his mts2 blog a while back about how he never got featured while the same people kept on being featured?

Indeed he's also done a bit worse than that in his time.

That screen cap is from around the first time he became an SA. Personally I think he's just Atwat's type.  Tongue
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #613 on: 2008 June 13, 09:36:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Actually it does make sense.  Sheyza and I talked some, both while I was at TSR and for a while after I left, and based on our conversations, this all fits.  I'd hoped he'd have gotten away from her, as he seems like a nice enough guy and she's... well... not, but I guess not.  As far as I know, he probably talked to her considerably more than me (if only because I'm a flake when it comes to replying to most anything).  I managed to talk him out of taking the FA position they offered him after I left, but now... who knows.

Ah, didn't know that. Thanks Aikea for the insight, even though its not exactly marvellous news heh. Well without that knowledge, would say that yes it does make sense and then is probably true

In which case, will get this out now to show what a lovely two faced hypocrit he is  Kiss

Last paragraph in that screenie:
Also, some of you think my sets will be pay soon or something, but don't worry. I would never let that happen. Even though I recolor a lot of pay meshes, it's only because I'm friends with alot of the pay artists and really enjoy their meshes. So, no worries about me becoming pay ok? Smiley Even though my creations aren't great, and by far not the best out there, I know that there is much more joy in all my work being shared by everyone.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

BobbinRobbin
Landlubber

I yam wots I yam, an' dats all wot I yam.

View Profile
« Reply #614 on: 2008 June 14, 04:03:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I gotta say, I really hope Atwat DOESN'T get Kath's job as upload mod...because then she'd use it to her advantage, and only end up allowing uploads of people she likes. Anyone who has any kind of issue with her, would might as well forget uploading, cause she'd never approve them, and there would always be SOME seemingly "legit" reason for it.....

No, TSR, PLEASE don't let Atwat do any upload approvals!! No artist, no matter how fugly or untalented, deserves THAT kind of fascism. Not to mention denying us downloaders access to our own favorite and talented ones just cause you don't like them.

I be colage edjamacated.
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: