PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 19, 19:59:39

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596412 times)
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #570 on: 2008 June 11, 19:14:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That, snarky my friend, is a masterpiece!  Grin Grin Grin

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #571 on: 2008 June 11, 20:27:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

atwat; The Early Years?

<snip>

WIN!  Grin

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #572 on: 2008 June 11, 20:49:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah well, where is her paysets from TSR? I can't find her in the booty. Why not?

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #573 on: 2008 June 11, 20:53:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You seriously need to change your name back, Amazone..

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #574 on: 2008 June 11, 21:51:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, why? Luna means moon. Not lunatic :-p Moon is the female power, ying. Smiley

But i have no time to scan 40 pages, i don't really care about Atwat, i do care for destroying TSR. Not a female who probably need medication.
She is a very selfdestructive woman as i see her. So she has clearly problems with her self, need for controlling other people, spying on them, lying
about her profession etc.. She is maybe bipolar and they need help. I know people like her, believe me i do. To me she is just another sick (ill) person
who need help.

I was asking because i am a bit curious, since i do not know too much about TSR, their FAs or SAs.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #575 on: 2008 June 11, 22:07:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check under "Anita", "nitnit" or "Atwa", you may find it there, dunno since I don't look for her shit, I avoid it like I do dog bombs in a front yard...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #576 on: 2008 June 11, 22:12:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Since her stuff isn't pay, she isn't in the booty. 

http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/atwa/

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #577 on: 2008 June 11, 22:17:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm sorry, I have to ask.. why would you want something of Atwat's?
Amazone
Buccaneer
ARR!

The haunted Witch

View Profile
« Reply #578 on: 2008 June 11, 22:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Check under "Anita", "nitnit" or "Atwa", you may find it there, dunno since I don't look for her shit, I avoid it like I do dog bombs in a front yard...

Okay, thanks! Dog bombs, oh my.

I'm sorry, I have to ask.. why would you want something of Atwat's?

I am not interested in having her stuff, i am interested in seeing what she has made, since she has been a FA or something over at TSR.
That's all.

falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #579 on: 2008 June 11, 23:52:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She was an FA, but god only knows why. Some of her stuff is just plain boring, and the rest of it looks like the dog threw up or something. If you do decide you must go check it out, make sure you bring plenty of rum and eye bleach.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #580 on: 2008 June 11, 23:56:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How have you not seen her stuff? This thread has been around for a while, and she was a regular 'contributor' to ugly paysite creations and all of the older TSR threads. This forum is busting with pics of Atwat's crimes against pixels creations.

And change your name back. :::chimes in with Miss A::::

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #581 on: 2008 June 12, 00:11:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Lol, why? Luna means moon. Not lunatic :-p Moon is the female power, ying. Smiley

But i have no time to scan 40 pages, i don't really care about Atwat, i do care for destroying TSR. Not a female who probably need medication.
She is a very selfdestructive woman as i see her. So she has clearly problems with her self, need for controlling other people, spying on them, lying
about her profession etc.. She is maybe bipolar and they need help. I know people like her, believe me i do. To me she is just another sick (ill) person
who need help.

I was asking because i am a bit curious, since i do not know too much about TSR, their FAs or SAs.

'cause that is the name you started off with.  You know how confusing it is to have someone just switch names on you after knowing them as one name?  "Hey, I know you've been calling me Bob this past year but call me Jim now."  Sounds ridiculous, right?  It really is.  Don't you remember when Tchan kept changing her name and people were having fits?

My family is plagued with bipolar and I can tell you from what we know about her that atwat is not bipolar.  It's irritating how people throw around that word and do not know what it means.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #582 on: 2008 June 12, 00:22:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree, she is not Bipolar...though that women definitely suffers from a Personality Disorder for sure!  She does have an unstable personality...she kind of falls into what they call Histrionic Personality disorder, heres a link to what that is:  http://www.clevelandclinic.org/health/health-info/docs/3700/3795.asp

Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #583 on: 2008 June 12, 00:46:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*  Be uncomfortable unless he or she is the center of attention Check
    * Dress provocatively and/or exhibit inappropriately seductive or flirtatious behavior Check - Telling lies about possibilities of sexual adventures while someone's wife is in the house.
    * Shift emotions rapidly Check
    * Act very dramatically—as though performing before an audience—with exaggerated emotions and expressions, yet appears to lack sincerityCheck
    * Be overly concerned with physical appearance FAAAAAAAAAIL
    * Constantly seek reassurance or approval Check - With Thomas and those she uses, she wants confirmation of her supsiciouns and actions
    * Be gullible and easily influenced by others Double check - especially blonde boys that can't sing
    * Be excessively sensitive to criticism or disapproval Check - practically lives here
    * Have a low tolerance for frustration and be easily bored by routine, often beginning projects without finishing them or skipping from one event to another Probable check - allthough forgetting that neon green is not suitable in Ancient Egypt could be an honest mistake.
    * Not think before acting Probable Check
    * Make rash decisions Check - she either likes to use you, or you are vile and need to be destroyed. Decision to destruction made in a heartbeat.
    * Be self-centered and rarely show concern for others Check - hahah brain tumor lololololo lol his wife is fug lololol
    * Have difficulty maintaining relationships, often seeming fake or shallow in their dealings with othersCheck
    * Threaten or attempt suicide to get attention Partly Check - Virtual suicide and ressurection.

Inactive
Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #584 on: 2008 June 12, 01:16:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

heyyyy, that's my brain tumor your laughing at  Shocked lmao

actually, my biopsy came back benign so that's a good thing!  and the CT Scan showed the mass at the base of the skull, near the roof of my mouth/sinuses and it hasn't gone through the skull, so I am going to live for now! lol Grin

Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: