PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 08:37:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596493 times)
Emily
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #480 on: 2008 June 07, 02:03:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been talking to someone from TSR who tells me they have quite a few PM's and mails from Atwa also containing racist remarks, and general bitchery towards other TSR artists. They are seriously considering releasing them.
Yes, talk them into releasing them!
Beth
ARR!

Random writing.

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: 2008 June 07, 02:19:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh gosh, the temptaion of writing "Hey Anita" in Beasims's guestbook is killin me!

But blimey at that ^^

Updated April 30th!
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: 2008 June 07, 02:22:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I seriously don't understand why in the world Thomas keeps her around.  All she does is make his money makers/potential money makers unhappy.   Either he is in complete denial, is utterly stupid or needs a CAT scan.

I love it when coconut posts.

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: 2008 June 07, 02:40:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm kind of curious how much an artist makes at TSR, and how much Thoma$$ makes by comparison.

gelydh
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: 2008 June 07, 02:48:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm kind of curious how much an artist makes at TSR, and how much Thoma$$ makes by comparison.

Featured Artists supposedly make no more than $300 per month. *goes back to lurking*

Three imaginary boys sing in my
Sleep sweet child
The moon will change your mind
Emily
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: 2008 June 07, 02:51:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have been doing some crude calculations based on figures from the TSR site.

Since November 4 2006, Sims2Sisters have had a hair mesh file downloaded 8260 times.

If that number indicates 8260 individual subscribers, and if they have paid for 2 months sub only, in 40 days TSR have raked in at least 73,927 dollars (I am in uk, I don't have dollar sign on my keyboard).

tIIsugas posted this a long time ago!

Edit: To add tIIsugas post, plus I'm stupid.
« Last Edit: 2008 June 07, 03:04:22 by Emily » Logged
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #486 on: 2008 June 07, 03:02:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Featured Artists supposedly make no more than $300 per month. *goes back to lurking*

No! All gelydhs must post MOAR! -  Cheesy

« Last Edit: 2008 June 07, 03:39:17 by SnarkyShark » Logged
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: 2008 June 07, 03:31:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I second that! MOAR GEYLDH PLS!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: 2008 June 07, 03:46:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But some were making more? How was the ranking system there? Who got more punch power? And BTW.. you are awesome! Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: 2008 June 07, 04:14:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But some were making more? How was the ranking system there? Who got more punch power? And BTW.. you are awesome! Cheesy

I suspect there may have been exceptions to the cap, but in all honesty I don't know.  All I do know is that neither myself nor Gelydh ever got even close to that much, though I know many FAs do.  (Object creators would generally be making more than clothing creators just based on how 'incentives' were figured.)

Just for the record, we were never offered more money if we stayed.  It wouldn't have made a damn bit of difference if we had been, but I thought I'd point that out.   Wink
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: 2008 June 07, 04:30:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know of one FA who told me that it was around $250/month, really not worth it.  This FA made objects.

Aikea_guinea - you are awesome and much better than TSR. 

I third that Geyldh shoud post moar!   You rock  Grin

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #491 on: 2008 June 07, 05:42:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Am I assuming you'd have to meet a quota to get a certain amount of money? If you have a full time job and no quota, $250 a month wouldn't be bad pocket change. But if you have to get a certain number of CC items, well...that really wouldn't be much at all.

aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #492 on: 2008 June 07, 06:18:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Kragey, I explained how FAs are paid over here.   Smiley

You were expected to release X amount of sets a month, I think it was something like one a week.  If you didn't, you ran the risk of being 'demoted,' though it didn't happen very often.  Regardless, I personally still felt a huge pressure to release things as often as I could. 
Kragey
ARR!

I can haz CC?

View Profile
« Reply #493 on: 2008 June 07, 06:37:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ah, sorry, I missed that post. Yeah, it's really not worth it, then.

Dina D
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #494 on: 2008 June 07, 12:56:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She also claims to still have power inside TSR,  many think that claim is bullshit from a desperate has-been, others think she's still got some hold over Thomas, indeed, the fact of  him putting TSR and it's MODS/FA's at risk by still having a proven racist, "site killer"  twat and all in all shit stirrer on the payroll, has certainly got tongues wagging within the ranks.

I have been talking to someone from TSR who tells me they have quite a few PM's and mails from Atwa also containing racist remarks, and general bitchery towards other TSR artists. They are seriously considering releasing them.

You wonder what she does have over him...I know from my experience in the whole Atwat/TSR/ThomAss drama back in April, he blatantly lied to me, he denied half of what she did, and then tried to tell me some stupid bullshit that the PM Coconut posted was all fabricated.  He then told me that if I continued to spread bad will in the community he would wipe TSR clean of me...he point blank told me to shut up, that I could call it a dictatorship or whatever I wanted, but I was to shut up. Roll Eyes Whatever ThomAss....oh and ThomAss...FUCK YOU and your Atwat too!!

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: