PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 11:01:32

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596504 times)
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #345 on: 2008 April 22, 12:08:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, I am very nearly speechless with joy. But I am curious as to know if she was "fired" by the love of her life, Thoma$$.
After all "love hath no fury like a woman scorned" (or however that goes). If she does show up somewhere and starts spewing all her crap, it should be interesting to see how she explains everything, if indeed she ever does.
It is kind of sad in a way to see her meltdown, so to speak, but on the other hand, it's long overdue. Karma, it's a bitch when things like that catch up with you. Then again, she made her bed, now she has to lay in it. She slept with dogs, and woke up with fleas. (No disrespect intended to any dog, it's the only thing I can remember my dad always telling me.)

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
rtgkbg
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: 2008 April 22, 12:11:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe Atwat's planning on coming with her raggedy tail between her legs, say that she's changed her ways, and ask if she can become a Pirate! ...?...  What then???   Shocked
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: 2008 April 22, 12:33:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If you're into sceming hating women who think everyone's after them and therefore need to be destroyed, and falls in love with Pescado, then you'll have the time of your life.

Inactive
Ferris
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: 2008 April 22, 13:02:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will say this: Atwa better stay away from the German sims forums - you KNOW that her PM has got to be there too, and I can't imagine they'll let her leave alive. Birgit and the TTs must be just TICKLED that she's gone.

ETA: Although, I'd pay money to see the fights in action. I might even learn a little more German ... you know, for the lulz.  Grin

I doubt it'll be mentioned in any German forum.
On Simforum it's not even allowed to discuss the pay/free war anymore, so I bet any thread reffering to this little gem will be deleted immediately.
Yaardarm Monkey II
ARR!

still the same simian of plunder

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: 2008 April 22, 13:48:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who said "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"?

While many attribute the quote to William Shakespeare,
it actually comes from a play called the "The Mourning Bride" (1697) by William Congreve.
The complete quote is:
"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned / Nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." 
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: 2008 April 22, 15:42:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hope Coconut will post moar funny gossip about TSR here even though Atwa's gone.
If s/he did, I'd actually be more inclined to believe him/her now, as Atwa's gone, and it would be done solely for the sake of lulz.

That would be cool  Cheesy although I certainly don't need any more 'proof' to believe him/her. I was at TSR when coconut first posted here, and everything he/she posted was true. some of it I didn't know beforehand, but atwat confirmed it at the time as being true and some of it was things she said only certain people knew, I'd never seen TSR so rattled, they were in full panic mode. Unfortunatly coconuts posts disappeared shortly after in the blue soup deletion, much to the twatty ones amusement. and he/she never came back. This time again, the intel seems to be spot on. they told us to expect FA's leaving, which they have, and also I know from reading the PM post that atwa has never changed, the things in that post is the same shit she's been spilling for years, even down to the  'delete this PM' warning. Atwats firing was just confirmation of the obvious. TSR had no option but to fire her this time, they wouldn't want the paying public to know they have racist staff. They will tell the sheep she retired due to illness, and sweep the whole nasty PM under the rug.

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
WedgewoodBlue
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #351 on: 2008 April 26, 19:11:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks Yaardarm, I knew I had gotten that saying wrong but for the life of me I couldn't remember it correctly.  Kiss

At long last TSR gets to be the bug on the windshield of life.
torque
ARR!

all I wanna do, wanna take your moneys!

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: 2008 April 26, 20:10:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for everything you have given me.

Aww, see? She is thanking for the monies she got. *teary eyed*

Elvis has left the building!!!!
*shakes booty*

idtaminger
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: 2008 April 26, 20:25:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's funny. The first time I ever heard of this woman was at PMBD. Since then, every time I've come across her name at TSR or whatever, I've never been able to read it as anything other than A-Twat.
Wench in Training
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: 2008 April 27, 22:01:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwat was in the TSR forums this morning in full view, so much for her disappearance act!

LEAVE ALREADY!!
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: 2008 April 27, 22:12:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

we've all reached the conclusion that she's not really gone. If she was, she would've pulled a Lyric Lee and would be on another forum, bitching. We think they're saving her for the politician's trick.. y'know, wait three months and she decides to "unretire"?

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
ShockValue
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: 2008 April 27, 23:38:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwat has no intention of giving up on the community that she thinks loves her so dearly. She has own momentarily choked on her own venom but rest assured she will not go away. Like any truly bad STD she will continue to return and nothing will wipe her out....
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: 2008 April 28, 09:08:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like any truly bad STD she will continue to return and nothing will wipe her out....

Patient:  "What's the diagnosis Doc?"
Doc:  I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, but.......you have a really bad case of atwat.  It will take 30 days of very strong antibiotics (to be taken 8 times a day on an empty stomach) and an extreme cleaning regime, using industrial strength disinfectants to reduced this down to manageable levels.  I am sorry, but you will never be rid.  It will lie dormant in your system, and flare up now and again."

I'm in one of them there moods today.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
tjae
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: 2008 April 28, 12:44:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

she has obviously been moooooching through all of the posts on here, and to all those that sang
"gone, gone the witch has gone " she's just showing you all that she is still as far up thomasses ass as far as she can be.
or she is just purely looking for whose left the sinking ship and who she can brown nose next.
but we all have to be grateful that at this moment we don't all have to suffer her wounderful (*gag, baaaaarf*) and oooohh soooo sh***  sorry so lovely creation's
i mean all  of the other creator's pale in her comparrison

i truly believe that everything in life is for free and i must not pay for anything!
hello my name is jlo, or is it mariah carey?
you decide!
Azaya
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: 2008 April 28, 13:07:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Like any truly bad STD she will continue to return and nothing will wipe her out....

Patient:  "What's the diagnosis Doc?"
Doc:  I'm very sorry to have to tell you this, but.......you have a really bad case of atwat.  It will take 30 days of very strong antibiotics (to be taken 8 times a day on an empty stomach) and an extreme cleaning regime, using industrial strength disinfectants to reduced this down to manageable levels.  I am sorry, but you will never be rid.  It will lie dormant in your system, and flare up now and again."

I'm in one of them there moods today.

Oh thank you, there's Cherry Coke all over my monitor now.  Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: