PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 08:53:57

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 5 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592712 times)
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #150 on: 2008 March 25, 13:42:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hm, I'm trying to visualize Atwa "managing" the "artists."  Something like this:

"Hey JSF, your walls are way too tasteful.  Try a pink paisley with those red stripes, and don't forget the Disney character border."

"Sorry, steffor, that set doesn't cut it.  Everything MUST be made of the same eyeblowingly loud floral print:  what kind of talent did you say you had?"

"Chaz, my dear, you are really good at this hair thing.  Your models are a little too fetching, though."

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
chemistrycourtney
Pirate

Perhaps I have.... a concordance!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #151 on: 2008 March 25, 21:53:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Dietofworms: that made me chortle.  in an out loud kind of way.  It is also probably pretty accurate.   Cheesy

Playing in the GIMP is my favorite thing.
fway
ARR!

ESTP

View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 2008 March 29, 03:37:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If an artist manager picks FAs... who know's who Atwat is going to pick... she's so delusional that she would probably choose the worst creator, or probably go over to Carla Niven's site and say. "WOW your stuff is amazing! I really wish you'd come over here to TSR as an FA. We would pay you more than what you get for your stuff" (she probably get's 0 now because her stuff is so repulsively hideous). We should really e-mail atwat and reccomend that she should contact her and suggest to become an FA... *chuckles* 

Although, I really do wonder how Atwat would react to Carla Niven's clothing. Maybe Atwat = Carla Niven?

Markus
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 2008 March 29, 04:55:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd never thought of that, but I think you're on to something fway. Maybe Cardew is Atwa and Buntah. They could have decided to team up for a side project...
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 2008 March 29, 21:30:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only real explanation to that theory is that Atwat has multiple personalities. Carla is very different to Atwat, but just as untalented AND deluded. If they aren't the same person, they are best friends poring over third rate magazines like "Egyptian Whores and What they Wear" or "Garbage: An extension to your home", while Buntah sits in a corner gumming up cardboard and yelling out "Box!" everyso often.
What am I kidding. Atwat doesn't have any friends. And she cannot have that much vileness inside her to spread it across two sites. All this talk about Atwat has made me ill.. urgh.. *scampers off*

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
Scurvy Wench
ARR!

Now with POTO!

View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 2008 March 30, 10:29:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they aren't the same person, they are best friends poring over third rate magazines like "Egyptian Whores and What they Wear" or "Garbage: An extension to your home", while Buntah sits in a corner gumming up cardboard and yelling out "Box!" everyso often.

Sweet Jesus, I have to remember not to come here late at night. I was roffling BAD at this. Thanks Deelink, that was pricless.  Wink

Playing in the GIMP is one of my favorite things. - chemestrycourtney
I did it for the Bacon - Hecubus
Thank you for that visual abortion - Paloma
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 2008 March 31, 02:19:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If they aren't the same person, they are best friends poring over third rate magazines like "Egyptian Whores and What they Wear" or "Garbage: An extension to your home", while Buntah sits in a corner gumming up cardboard and yelling out "Box!" everyso often.

Hey, don't go insulting Egyptian whores. No way would they wear that crap. Also, I'm sure Oscar the Grouch has much better taste than Atwat. Wink

I can totally see Buntah randomly yelling "Box!" though. Also "Neon!"

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 2008 March 31, 03:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Callisto rocks! Just had to finally say it. Back on topic: Atwat does not rock. She's about as talented as one though.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
coconut
Landlubber

View Profile WWW
« Reply #158 on: 2008 April 01, 18:35:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

All hell's been let loose in the inside of TSR, Atwa has declared an all out war on certain FA's and Mods, if she has her way, expect at least 3 big name departures soon, maybe more.

Atwa was already on thin ice, for blabbing secrets to Madisim on the phone, Madisim in turn blabbed and Atwa was hauled over the coals. Then came the latest internal fight, The FA's and Mods complained to Tom at the end of Feb and put him in an impossible situation, either Atwa goes or they walk, This time was the final straw, by the 3rd March, Atwa lost her grasp on the FA title. Tom explained that his hands were tied in this mess, but she gets to remain AM, gets a new badge and is still on the most prestidgeous list on TSR, the staff list, and gets to be later seen as stepping down voluntarily. Not good enough, Atwa is furious, she can't believe Tom chose Aikea and Co over her, and he even had the nerve, as she puts it, to dress her down for talking badly about the other FA's. She also wanted her items to remain subscriber only, However Tom made the decision to put them on free. She begged for Tom to reinstate her maybe in 6 months time, Tom said it wasn't impossible, but made no promises. 

This is where the latest development exploded, although Tom has failed to give her any confirmation either way of her future as an FA, Atwa has taken it as her personal mission that she has to get rid of Aikea, DOT, Tug & Co  within these next few months, as she says that while they are there they would make sure Tom would never allow her back as FA. She's knows some of the older FA's are also part of this and has launched a witchhunt to find out exactly who. Naturally I won't name them and make it easy for her. She has announced she is heading the SA project, and will be using her position as AM to her advantage, quite seriously, she has this all worked out to a military precision, she delusionally believes she's now leading an army to victory, against the other FA's,  She's convinced her position as AM can help her claim back her FA title, she's using it to blackmail and manipulate SA's into becoming allies, and she still has full access to sensitive info, such as the SA/FA project which she's using in her all out war against DOT. The TC fiasco was blown out of proportion by Atwa to take care of the Mods, as for jsf she's also used the SA's against her, she did this again with military precision, by taking detailed screens of private posts on another board, where Riverwillows had posted some unflattering things about jsf, naturally Atwa made sure that Judi got these, and Judi made a complaint, resulting in the announcement that no member of these boards can be SA anymore, Thus turning the SA's against jsf. she then continued the campaign by accusing other members of being the mole, causing a hornets nest, and turning the fingers away from herself, and also as a bonus stab at River, whom Atwa despises. When this failed to have the desired effect against River she accused River, behind her back, of being a P.M.B.D member and filesharer. Aikea has stopped responding to Atwas constant whining PMs, leading to Atwa complaining that technically Aikea is her AM and is failing to do her job, Atwa is wrong again as Aikea is the FA manager and Atwa can't get it through her thick skull that she's no longer FA.

However, there is so much unrest with FA's that Atwa may not need to do anything, they are on the verge of walking any day now, part of the main complaint/ultimatum to Tom was her access to the private forums and ability for her to cause trouble, him simply just firing her as FA but allowing her staff status has enabled her to spend more time and effort into bringing them down and has strengthened rather than solved the problem that everyone has with her.

« Last Edit: 2008 April 01, 18:50:02 by coconut » Logged

Lilwen
ARR!

Dirty Fanny La Bouche

View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 2008 April 01, 18:50:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

This is better then watching any soap opera! And the sooner TSR explodes and dies the better. Grin

Life! should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO what a ride!
sherrie
ARR!

ALL DONE, kthxbai

View Profile WWW
« Reply #160 on: 2008 April 01, 19:07:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WOOO HOOO!!! welcome back coconut!!

so in short atwats back stabbing, calling people behind their backs, plotting the downfall of others, blackmailing sa's, crapping on her friends and turning friends against each other and she has a god complex  - nothings changed there then!

I just KNEW all that crap about her stepping down because she didnt have time to 'create' anymore was bullshit, since she was booted/sacked/fired/given the push she has churned out more crap than ever, very surprising for someone who does not have time to 'create' anymore.  can you elaborate on this 'project?' and what is or was the 'tc fiasco?'

CENSORSHIP: When one site is very much like another..
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #161 on: 2008 April 01, 19:12:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Where's the popcorn? This is better than Springer and Tyra and Wife Swap all put together...

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 2008 April 01, 19:36:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here ya go Hec:
Now who has the rum?

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 2008 April 01, 21:15:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got most of a two six of Captain Morgan, and when that's gone about the same amount of Jameson and an unopened bottle of Baja Rosa. (That last one's not particularly piratey, but it sure is fun!)

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #164 on: 2008 April 01, 21:47:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shocked
Hee hee hee, it's so funny. Grin

One thing, though:

Atwa was already on thin ice, for blabbing secrets to Madisim on the phone, Madisim in turn blabbed and Atwa was hauled over the coals.

Madisim is an American, correct?
Atwa is in Sweden. Do they gossip on the phone regularly? Wow. They must be really close, as calling from one continent to another just to blabber on the phone must be expensive, not to mention all the timezone differences and stuff. I'm not saying it can't be done, I just find this very unlikely. 

Yes, I am a skeptic.

But even if that gossip is BS, it's still pretty damn funny, if you ask me.  Grin
« Last Edit: 2008 April 01, 22:16:46 by alia » Logged

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: