PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:28:28

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592921 times)
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #90 on: 2008 March 08, 22:08:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

two words............holyyyyyyyyy shit
Exactly.  Cheesy

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: 2008 March 08, 22:14:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually like that wallpaper. Wouldn't want it in my house but I like it. It could be worse(orange/yellow).

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: 2008 March 08, 22:39:15 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well after staring at it for 30 years you do start to want a change...

sleegee
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: 2008 March 08, 23:01:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh lawd pooki...
That's just....hideous!

I'm moving in three weeks to a newtome home.  The wallpaper in there is just...awful.  It's orange and avocado green.  I kid you not.  It goes with the equally hideous orange counter tops.

I'm a child of the 70's...i don't want to be reminded of it everytime I walk into my kitchen.  Shocked
neriana
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: 2008 March 08, 23:09:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That wallpaper is the opposite of tasteful, but I dunno. It has character. I'd leave it up. I hate it when everything is in terribly good taste -- it works for Sims, but I don't like it for myself. I could live with roosters and on the walls a lot more easily than a perfectly decorated house like a showroom. I have an uncle and aunt who decorated their house in perfect, unobjectionable, catalog-worthy taste, and it doesn't feel like a home, though they've lived there now for about 20 years.

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: 2008 March 08, 23:12:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I wasn't born until 83, but we did have that ugly brown flower couch though. You know the one.

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: 2008 March 08, 23:21:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

We had one of those too! Cheesy Thankfully it is long gone.  I would just like to take the wallpaper down, shred it and and put up some paint with
maybe a wallpaper border.  I tend to like the shabby chic stuff a little bit.  We have some paneling in our hallway with little pink roses on a white background that I do like. 
Its nice and bright, I can't stand a room that is dark and looks like a dungeon,the wallpaper will be changed one day it is a solemn vow I have taken.

Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: 2008 March 08, 23:37:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you said shabby chic it reminded me of Pamela Anderson's house on cribs. I love this house:
http://www.truveo.com/MTV-Cribs-Pam-Anderson/id/827339953

~Paden
Arghyle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: 2008 March 09, 00:54:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When you said shabby chic it reminded me of Pamela Anderson's house on cribs. I love this house:

Yikes!  It looks like 10 elderly cat ladies live there - but kind of in a cute way.  Weird. 
Lorelei
ARR!

I'm in UR booty, downloading UR payfiles.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: 2008 March 09, 04:32:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, if you want to see someone in denial about the 70's being over you have only to look at my father's vinyl kitchen wallpaper.  It is hideous and after he redid the
counter tops and put in an island bar I thought he would get rid of it but noooo. He says it will be up till the day he dies and then if I take it down he will haunt me.
I will risk the ghost. Tongue
Exhibit A

Eek!

That brings back memories. I think I had a neighbor with that same Patriotic pattern in a lovely colour combination of golden mustard and mushroom grey/brown ("greige").

http://britpoptarts.4shared.com
Celebrity / self Sims, NortWare Begone!, Zork 1-3, variety of MP3s, MATY stuff, more.

I can haz a cult?!einz!!1

What 'gap' is?
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: 2008 March 09, 05:47:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Special brownies?  Wink

Yeah, mannnn, they're Caribbean High Brownies. *Grabs about three and teeters off to see colors*

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: 2008 March 09, 08:10:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Runs through thread, swipes ALL da special brownies and vanishes.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
deelink
ARR!

patch it where it counts

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2008 March 09, 22:55:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yikes!  It looks like 10 elderly cat ladies live there - but kind of in a cute way.  Weird. 

I wanted to see the cat lady house! But it says that the video is not available in my country
:/

Sad! Ah well.  Cheesy

"It's a pity closed minds don't come with closed mouths" - Strix
LadyDea
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 2008 March 10, 03:26:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wanted to see as well. Fiddlesticks.

Thankfully my house is orange shag carpet free, but a Prowler trailer that my family used for camping for a few years was orange and brown. *shudders* Everything was orange and brown.

Come visit Sammytopia
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2008 March 10, 03:38:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When we bought our house, it was from the original owners.  They had it professionally decorated.  All the curtains matched all the wallpapers and the outlet covers had been wallpapered as well.  It  was a flipping nightmare.  Once I started adding up all the paint, etc. supplies from Home Depot that we bought just to get a different pallet, we had topped $6000.  I won't even go into the carpet/flooring.  Needless to say, once it was finally done, we were reassigned 14 months later.  Angry

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: