PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 12:49:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 592997 times)
dietofworms
ARR!

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1395 on: 2008 August 09, 15:53:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So...um...what do those of you who are in the know make of the Secret?

Sounds like Xander's being pushed overboard, right?

Do we have the usual perp to thank for that?

"The guilt of someone within TSR is as clear as a fiberoptic endoscope in the bowels. "
--Pescado
Pescado
Pirate King

View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: 2008 August 09, 16:10:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No, I don't. Death to Emma.

Give a man a fire, and you warm him for a day. Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: 2008 August 09, 16:26:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well to me it could be a couple things.

1. Thomas sending a secret message to xander, but that doesn't really make any sense. He usually tries to keep the retirements a secret, so he can keep all the pay stuff to get more monies.

2. Atwat being a drama whore, which is highly possible.

3. Maybe someone else is getting ready to replace Xander, and truly hates xander so they made a secret about it...

To me option 2 is the most likely. Ever since the coconut files, she has been rather dormat....

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1398 on: 2008 August 09, 16:40:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh will you now Shocked Wink Cheesy
Yeah simsecret 44 almost describes me perfectly.

Plz post MOAR. No lurking required.

Oh really. See that's just how much I use TSR stuff. Not.

It's alright, I had to go look.  Cheesy

Well to me it could be a couple things.

1. Thomas sending a secret message to xander, but that doesn't really make any sense. He usually tries to keep the retirements a secret, so he can keep all the pay stuff to get more monies.

2. Atwat being a drama whore, which is highly possible.

3. Maybe someone else is getting ready to replace Xander, and truly hates xander so they made a secret about it...

To me option 2 is the most likely. Ever since the coconut files, she has been rather dormat....

There is another option of course.  It could be that Xander is part of the Atwat support network and someone is systematically bringing down her goons and ways into TSR. But I know nothing of the inner political machinations of TSR, so I can't measure the veracity of this.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: 2008 August 09, 19:23:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Simsecret is made of lulz. I have this temptation to make a secret just to screw around with the community  Cheesy
Tabby
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: 2008 August 09, 20:41:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was expecting something more dramatic, honestly. I think Pes does have babies, AND that he loves them all dearly. Perhaps that why he protests so much.  Grin

Fuck.You.
Disillusioned miscreant
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: 2008 August 09, 21:54:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will admit...as someone who knows personally a victim of child molestation, I find the image of a crying baby labled "butthurt", rather uncomfortable.

I know this is Pes' site and he/she can do whatever they want, I'm not saying anything like that. I'm also not accusing ANYONE  of ANYTHING.  I'm just merely expressing my discomfort at the imagery.

Now, pass me the rum, please.   Smiley

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: 2008 August 09, 23:45:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I will admit...as someone who knows personally a victim of child molestation, I find the image of a crying baby labled "butthurt", rather uncomfortable.

I know this is Pes' site and he/she can do whatever they want, I'm not saying anything like that. I'm also not accusing ANYONE  of ANYTHING.  I'm just merely expressing my discomfort at the imagery.

Now, pass me the rum, please.   Smiley

OK, that's just silly.  I don't know if you haven't heard the term outside this forum or what but it's odd that you're acting upset over the term being used to describe a picture that's obviously just a child having a tantrum.

Here is the definition of butthurt from UrbanDictionary:
An inappropriately strong negative emotional response from a perceived personal insult. Characterized by strong feelings of shame. Frequently associated with a cessation of communication and overt hostility towards the "aggressor."

If you don't like it then you can adblock the image.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
vindi
ARR!

Nom nom nom

View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: 2008 August 10, 01:36:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe the kid was just spanked? Or, it could be typical baby behavior... Crying. Cry
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: 2008 August 10, 02:14:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or it could be constipation, but I do see why she wouldn't much care for the title.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
River
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: 2008 August 10, 02:18:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Missangelica, calm down, hon. I already said it was only my opinion. I wasn't condemning anyone, nor was I saying to take it down. I was responding to the current chatting about the picture. It just strikes me that way. Doesn't mean I'm right, youre wrong, or anything of the sort. It was merely my contribution and opinion to the current conversation. I wasn't upset, YOU are upset because I said something. So, please, relax, it's not that big a deal, ok?  All is cool.   Smiley

"One of the great tragedies of mankind is that morality has been hijacked by religion." - Arthur C. Clarke 

See my Dragon babies HERE!
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: 2008 August 10, 04:17:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

It's okay River. Sometimes things can be misinterpreted. Wink

I was hoping Atwat would go on a crazy rampage on Simsecret, but I'm not that lucky this week  Tongue 
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: 2008 August 10, 05:05:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What about a pirate flag just like Pescado's avi?

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1408 on: 2008 August 10, 05:21:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, that's just silly. 

Agreed.

What about a pirate flag just like Pescado's avi?

There's no need to change it - it's just a baby crying. Very symbolic of what paysite owners come here to do - cry about their stuff in the booty and have a tantrum on the phorum. Srsly - reading too much into it - there will always be someone who reads too much into whatever we put up there. If Pescado put the pirate flag up there, there'd inevitably be someone who reads into it that PMBD endorses sadistic killings or something completely unrelated.
« Last Edit: 2008 August 10, 05:42:36 by calalily » Logged

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: 2008 August 10, 06:05:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or they would think we advocate all sorts of illegal activities such as the imagination can only suggest.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: