PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 20, 10:00:14

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Poor Atwat....
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 133 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Poor Atwat....  (Read 596501 times)
dusdeedawn
Pirate

Baldercrap.

View Profile
Re: Poor Atwat....
« Reply #1200 on: 2008 August 03, 00:42:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, aikea, a dirty file sharing pirate? If I didn't know any better, I'd say atwat was in a complimentary mood  Cheesy

Shits and giggles? It looks like shit and we giggle. - Paden
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
« Reply #1201 on: 2008 August 03, 00:43:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Restore her FA title, put the woman on mass ignore for PM and Forum. She can pm and post all she likes, no-one will ever read it and she will not know why. If she asks why, tell her you already fixed it and she should try try try again.

Inactive
Dr House
ARR!

My pills, let me show you them.

View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: 2008 August 03, 00:45:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Have I mentioned lately how glad I am to have gotten out of that place?
Holy crap! Aikea, was it always like that?! How did you manage to stay so long in that rathole? *offers two crates of rum*

I'm a female, so what?! Duh! Anyway why are you reading this? Go away! Shoo! Oh and here are my pills.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: 2008 August 03, 01:08:02 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm glad I came home tonight... I'm just watching and laughing as the shrapnel rains down over at T$R...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1204 on: 2008 August 03, 01:11:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow, aikea, a dirty file sharing pirate? If I didn't know any better, I'd say atwat was in a complimentary mood  Cheesy

Maybe she was!  I'm rather disappointed I didn't get called a 'bitch' like River, to be perfectly honest.   Grin

Holy crap! Aikea, was it always like that?! How did you manage to stay so long in that rathole? *offers two crates of rum*

You know, it's hard to say.  Being on the outside is a pretty big shift in perspective, but it seems crazier than ever now.  Makes for some damn fine drama, it must be said.

Thanks for the rum!  While I prefer vodka, I'll never pass up free liquor.   Wink
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1205 on: 2008 August 03, 01:19:49 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*hands Aikea vodka as requested.  We aim to please!

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1206 on: 2008 August 03, 01:56:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

atwa, this is just an observation from somebody who really doesn't give a shit, but you suck at picking usernames. I mean, you REALLY suck at picking usernames. Let's recap.

atwa - come on, you were just begging for someone to tack the final T on the end.

Beasims - Honestly, aside from Buntah,  nothing could be frumpier.

EffieM - I stand corrected.

Queen-Bee - And from one extreme to the other.  All I gotta say is you'd better have some BIG ASS hair to back you up if you're gonna stick with this one.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1207 on: 2008 August 03, 01:59:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She did not plan for any account to be locked, but she was unconcerned about her Beasims account, in fact she had been spamming her own guestbook with pastes of very old negative comments she had received in the past, her reasoning for the self spamming was to make her opponents believe the pirates had drove Beasims/Atwa away, and she could then start her new career as EffieM. The shocker for her came when the decision was made to also take out her 'secret' EffieM account.

Tom now has the difficult task of smoothing things over for her yet again, and paving the way for her return, this will not be easy for him.

Who made the decision to lock down all the accounts? Do you know? Was it Thomas or is there more infighting between him and other powers?

Until today it was thought that the reasons for Toms loyalty to Anita, was down to the secret that she alone chose the winners of the kudo draw, there was no 'draw', so to speak. She also picked the SA winners for the amazon vouchers, something which was supposed to have been done by Thomas, a secret, that on the surface does not seem too much of a big deal, but could potentially be a time bomb when people found out they wasted their kudos on bogus lottery tickets, opening them to finding out that TSR is a very dirty place indeed. However, even at this early stage in the fallout of Anitas latest tantrum, its apparent that Tom is once more prepared to go out on a limb to protect her at the expense of anyone that gets in her way, so we now suspect there is much more to this than kudos fraud.

Oh man.  Rigged kudos draws?  That is low.  I would love to see this get posted over there.  That cannot be widely known. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Panthpirate
ARR!

hai i can has intrawebz lawyer nao kthxbai

View Profile
« Reply #1208 on: 2008 August 03, 02:01:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

lmao, I find Atwat very amusing - she's probably 50 or so (judging from the horrifying pictures of herself) and yet she acts like she's a 12 year old.

Well, what more can you do that sit back and laugh? Cheesy Wink
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: 2008 August 03, 02:12:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Throw explosive pineapples and duck when appropriate?? That would be my vote.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Saraswati
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: 2008 August 03, 02:19:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Atwa became the subject of conversation on Yahoo today as well, with some friends who're watching from the sidelines.. One of them who isn't said "Who is Atwa?" so I answered simply "A creator at TSR who has a few interesting personality issues".. Another friend was trying to work out what made her act the way she does, and the friend who isn't on PMBD said

"Too many blows to the head?"..

I fell about laughing... Kinda spot on in Atwa's book..

My home sites are  http://www.sublimesims.net/ and
Reclaim Your Game http://reclaimyourgame.com/
aikea_guinea
Landlubber

down down down

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1211 on: 2008 August 03, 03:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Who made the decision to lock down all the accounts? Do you know? Was it Thomas or is there more infighting between him and other powers?

There may be a special place in hell for me for this, but... I've sat on it for a very long time.  Not sure if it's at all related, but damned if I have any idea why they continue to keep her around if even Steve apparently doesn't like her.

02/29 [10:18AM] tugATwork: he demoted anita
02/29 [10:18AM] Steve: He did?
02/29 [10:18AM] tugATwork: its just a small gesture if her crap is still pay
02/29 [10:18AM] Steve: to what? Cock sucker?
Missbonbon
ARR!

Bonbons... Sally Bonbons

View Profile
« Reply #1212 on: 2008 August 03, 03:09:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow she is crazy!!! Like bat shit crazy!

Did I mention I think she's crazy!?

Seriously I wonder what made simtomatic leave, and what anita has over tom? (not that it matters why simtomatic left *I'm still happy they left*, I just like reading the drama!)  Wink

But rigged kudo's draws? Can someone explain the whole kudo's system please? I never knew there were draws.....

Edit: fix't my bad grammar

"Why don't you take your sisters barbie and shove it sideways up your rectum.  Then send Ken to rescue her."- Soggyfox
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1213 on: 2008 August 03, 03:10:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh wow that is just too priceless. Thank you Aikea!

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Paleoanth
ARR!

1337 |-|@X0r

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1214 on: 2008 August 03, 03:27:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

But rigged kudo's draws? Can someone explain the whole kudo's system please? I never knew there were draws.....

Edit: fix't my bad grammar

Kudos are like points you get for submitting content, having so many people with subscriptions download your stuff, signing guestbooks, voting in polls, getting the newsletter and other forms of participation.  You can turn kudos in for free download days (being able to download FA content).getting a member spotlight, getting a minisite, a custom banner or for buying raffle tickets for prizes.  The prizes usually included a copy of an EP or SP, a coffee mug, etc. It looks like that the raffle draws were not randomly pulled but selected by anita.  Which is crap.  I wish this would come out. 

Aikea-that is really interesting.  REALLY interesting.  That sounds like there is some infighting going on over there about anita.  Is thomas the only one in her corner?  Except for Det, I guess.  I always liked Det.  I hope she doesn't get burned. 

Get my Barn set at Calalilysims

Shakeshaft is a THIEF and Thomas is pathetic.
Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81] 82 83 ... 133 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: