PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 28, 13:09:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Another Fracking Paysite! - TG Sims
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Another Fracking Paysite! - TG Sims  (Read 15265 times)
domino
Landlubber

View Profile
Another Fracking Paysite! - TG Sims
« Reply #15 on: 2007 October 10, 00:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

**Does a drunken pirate-y dance with a bottle of the rum for finding the newest most craptacular paysite for the day that is bad enough to make pirates ILL!**  I'm the king of the world!
ShanOw
« Reply #16 on: 2007 October 10, 07:43:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

WTF. Is it just my eyes or have they used the same texture for the seats, benches, verandah, fences, lights, doors, pots, windows and chairs. Looks so shit. Good find domino
Parker
Landlubber

Dirty Pirate Hooker

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2007 October 10, 08:49:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The bedrooms remind me of those virtual house tour things...if you know what I mean
ShipsKat
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2007 October 10, 12:32:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeuch all those downloads suck.  I don't think anyone would want to download that crap even if they could!
Have to go lay down now, am feeling queasy.
kristalrose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2007 October 20, 02:09:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That looks like a site that should be labled something like, "These are my first attempts at recolors!  Please try them out and let me know if they bork your game, okay?  I'll give you benes if you download my crap!"  If they are waiting on someone to pay them for that, they're going to starve to death.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: 2007 October 23, 11:52:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm just going to be a little contrary (as usual  Tongue )

Granted those textures could do with some work. But the meshes aren't any worse than the first ones I made, if - and I do say IF - the creator actually made them himself.

And according to the site the webmaster and the only creator is a 17 year old guy. My bet is he put that one donation set up there because every other Sims site seems to do the same. He's probably more misguided than evil.

So why don't we give the guy a chance and ship him one of those nice letters telling him why charging for custom content is wrong. He might actually listen. Oh - and let's not forget to include a good texturing tutorial.  :lol:

* Formerly known as Peachfish *
Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
karu
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 2007 October 23, 13:42:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Moune"

Granted those textures could do with some work. But the meshes aren't any worse than the first ones I made, if - and I do say IF - the creator actually made them himself.

And according to the site the webmaster and the only creator is a 17 year old guy. My bet is he put that one donation set up there because every other Sims site seems to do the same. He's probably more misguided than evil.

So why don't we give the guy a chance and ship him one of those nice letters telling him why charging for custom content is wrong. He might actually listen. Oh - and let's not forget to include a good texturing tutorial.  :lol:

Please continue to be contrary,  your voice of reason is refreshing.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: 2007 October 23, 15:02:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Moune"

You contrarian you! :::gasps in melodramatic mock horror::::

Yeah, there are, sadly, sites that are misguided. They either don't know that it's a VBT and just follow the pack - or they figure one little donation set can't possibly be an issue.

I will say this though about meshing - this late in the game, I'd be hesitant to put anything out that looked bad...there are so many great meshers out there, I think I'd be embarassed. Early on in TS2, I could understand it. Y'all were learning meshing and experimenting with what worked and didn't work in the game. But after six EPs, you meshers (by and large) have got this figured out. I think I'd have found a mentor before putting it out there. I certainly got plenty of opinions and hints before I put my houses and art recolors out into the world....

...Oh, but wait. ::::smacks head::::: I'm not a teenager!

Never mind.  :lol:

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: 2007 October 23, 17:57:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"

You contrarian you! :::gasps in melodramatic mock horror::::

Does that mean I don't get any rum? Damn! :wink:

But you're right. It never hurts to get some opinions and guidance before going public. On the other hand we've all got to start somewhere, and this guy seems rather new to me.

Got a hungry sim that needs a nice place to have dinner? HERE is a new dining room for you.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2007 October 23, 19:05:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*looks around*  Is that the artist formerly known as Peachfish??  Where have you been?  And, we do need another voice at times.  

*gives  lotsa rum to Moune* cause I luvs all her pretties  Smiley

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: 2007 October 23, 20:01:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Where have you been?  

Basically getting used to being pregnant and trying to retrieve my computer from a warranty maintenance job - both of which have taken several weeks. Sorry about the long absence. It really wasn't on purpose.  Smiley

And thanks a bundle for the rum. Haven't had any of that since late August - not even the virtual stuff, so it is much needed. Want some cookies in exchange? *passes cookie box*

Dachs or puppy-girl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2007 October 23, 20:29:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Those are aweful. To be a pay site they should be ashamed to charge for such junk.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2007 October 25, 21:29:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune...Pregnant?  Congrats!  That's awesome.  

*passes Moune Preggy Pirate Rum*  Glad to see you back, keep me up to date on the baby.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2007 October 25, 21:29:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Moune...Pregnant?  Congrats!  That's awesome.  

*passes Moune Preggy Pirate Rum*  Glad to see you back, keep me up to date on the baby.

Moune
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: 2007 October 25, 22:27:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What? You want it all twice?  :lol:

I'm 15 weeks along. I'm 15 weeks along.

I'm thrilled for the first time in my life to actually have boobs - and they're still growing. I'm thrilled for the first time in my life to actually have boobs - and they're still growing.

First ultrasound showed baby is healthy. First ultrasound showed baby is healthy.

'Papa' thinks it's a girl, I think it's a boy. 'Papa' thinks it's a girl, I think it's a boy.

Sorry, couldn't resist.  :oops:  I'll be good now. Thanks for the rum. Considering I've had to give up on both smokes and Chardonnay I really need the virtual stuff.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: