PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 March 29, 05:37:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5279 Members
Latest Member: ayyverty
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Shino&KCR, or "wait.....what?"
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Shino&KCR, or "wait.....what?"  (Read 33669 times)
Wrinkly Willy
Landlubber

View Profile
Shino&KCR, or "wait.....what?"
« Reply #75 on: 2007 August 04, 19:30:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Maybe we should just add another t to the last word in the thread title?

Does Redlove have 'twat on the brain'?
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2007 August 04, 19:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I like that... 'twhat'. So much classier than just plain old 'twat'.

Man, I wish I'd been up earlier this morning, when Shino first started posting again. I think it's so cute that some of these people (Shino and Jan being prime examples) are trying to play mind games with us. Apparently no one told them how extraordinarily difficult it is for an individual to mess with the minds of a group. It takes an amazing amount of brain power, and I'll be truly impressed if/when someone actually succeeds in doing it here.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2007 August 04, 19:53:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The stupid twats also need to learn that you don't go into a battle of wits unarmed. That makes two people who've been yanking my chain in less that twenty-four hours. That means... the avatar may make a change once I get to my workhorse upstairs... that's the one that has all of my image/game programs... it could be ugly. It could be amusing. It could be something that shows just how much I dislike rampage twatage in the Sims 2 community. People like that make me think that we need to up the chlorine content in the gene pool.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
shino
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2007 August 04, 20:00:34 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ok this really is the last post but i felt the need clarify my to paden
i hope you didn't take the "Now you show your true face ^^" seriously. If you didn't and this your last post is another great post of creativity just i ignore the rest of the post. I can only say with this creative mind you should be an author.
If you did.
I didn't mean it that way. I thought it you wrote just an nice insult you didn't mean dead serious. I thought you were bashing on the stereotype paysites. And the reason behind my response was saying thank you for this entertaining post and making a sarcastic comment about the stereotype sims pirate.
So you understand my intention better, i never intend to hurt your feelings as much as your second post implied. My main reason for being here is enterainment, be it in form of reading creative ways of insulting another person or having a real discussion. I did get a lot of insulting but not so creative ones and little discussion. The only exception where your last post which was one of the best insults i have seen in a long time. I'm truly sry if my desire for entertainment has hurt your feelings that deep and i am nothing to you but thankful for fulfilling it in such a wonderful way.
Apsalar
ARR!

Not as dangerous as I seem to be

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2007 August 04, 20:00:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, well, the problem is they don't seem smart enough to know when they're outwitted. It's like outwitting a wall - you destroy with with a bulldozer, but the pieces that remain keep screaming "I win, I win!" in the most silliest manner ever... :roll:

Edit:
Shino: you know...you don't deserve such creativity flung at you. So, you think you have 'won' now that you have 'made' us flame you? Silly, we do what we do because we choose to - not because someone make us do anything.  :roll:  Either you are desperately trying to save your face, or you really are this stupid. I am already 10 step ahead of you, and the rest here are probably like 100 steps ahead of you. So you see. This isn't a game. I never was. Because a game is something you play - and we. don't. Play.

- Tell me Tool, what dominates your thoughts?
- I think of futility, Adjunct.
- Do all Imass think about futility?
- No, few think at all.
- Why is that?
The Imass leaned his head to one side and regarded her.
- Because, Adjunct, it is futile.
~~G
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2007 August 04, 20:15:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You want entertainment? Check out the work of Robin Williams, George Carlin and Billy Connoley, they're much better than I am. You want entertainment? Get pissed in a pub with a bunch of your friends on imported beer and watch one of them trying to pull his wank out as you walk down the street so he can take a wizz and splatter all over his shoes. You want entertainment? Breathe in helium and try to sing "Amazing Grace" to a bunch of church people. You want entertainment? Try to sing "Ode to Joy" while totally shit-faced on Goldschlager, when you don't even know all of the words. Want entertainment? Smear peanutbutter on the roof of a dog's, or cat's, mouth and watch them try to lick it off without making the most odd faces you've seen in your life. Want entertainment? Light your best friend's bunny slippers on fire after coming in staggering drunk from one hell of a party. It's better if they're not wearing them, but if they are you get to see one hell of a funny dance. You want entertainment? Debate being an Orthodox Jew with a Mormon on a mission. While drunk is usually more fun. You want entertainment? Put scotch tape onto a cat's tail or paw, after they've had catnip. You want entertainment? Hang an Ex-lover's underclothing outside on a flagpole and see how many people salute it. But first see if you can entertain yourself with your own accomplishments.

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2007 August 04, 20:17:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didnt think it was that hard of a question, but let me try this:

Do you Shino, claim the income you get for selling your pixels on your income tax as earned income?

yes or no
TheVanity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2007 August 04, 21:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yaardarm Monkey: will someone be getting in trouble with the feds? :lol: Please, say so! I'd like to analise this, how this works in another country, specialy the so-money-sucking Germany. Yeees!

PBMD: putting FUN in TAX EVASION (eer what?) :lol:

shino, i wasn't going to respond you, because (1) you make little to no sense in your post (2) when you do, your reasons are quite weak and were bunkered ages ago, over and over again (3) other fellow pirates already replied and with better wording, but this piece of your 4th or so post caught my attention:

Quote from: "shino"
bla bla bla random reasons to why I went to TSR - here I adimitted that was for selfish reasons, bla bla, stuff that makes no sense...
(...)
giving you an easy way to get them in your booty. So how is this a selfish and evil move from our side?

WTH, you are saying that you went to TSR so it would be easier for us to plunder your stuff and offer it in the booty?  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: WHAT. THE. HELL.

No, really. Say it isn't so!

It's most absurd reason anyone has came up with. EVER!

Shino, shino, I had hoped that with this thread (at least with the Original Post) we would be able to talk you out of it. Hercubus, by showing her confusion and deception, and, on the other hand, her liking on your stuff, could get some attention to your side so people could do something. Because, let`s be frank, TSR is for the desperate. But you, sadly, kind of destroyed your reputation with your own posts. It wasn't us. You said it was for selfish reasons; you said that moving to TSR have little to nothing to do with bandwith issues; you made a poor comparison between MTS2 and other freesites and TSR; you said that your time and effort were so more valuable than the "normal people's" that you had to be paid.

Your stuff is appreciated, shino, sure, but your instances are not. Please, take a time and re-think the whole situation. See it with another perspective. Why am I getting bad comments instead of "it is expected of pirates to bash me".

If you do come up with an answer, we will be here to hear (read) it.

tl;dr? --> this post in two words: shino, chill

quot;I'm just pretending to be a poser"
falln_angel
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2007 August 04, 21:24:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "TheVanity"
bla bla bla random reasons to why I went to TSR - here I adimitted that was for selfish reasons, bla bla, stuff that makes no sense...
(...)
giving you an easy way to get them in your booty. So how is this a selfish and evil move from our side?

WTH, you are saying that you went to TSR so it would be easier for us to plunder your stuff and offer it in the booty?  :shock:  :shock:  :shock: WHAT. THE. HELL.

No, really. Say it isn't so!

It's most absurd reason anyone has came up with. EVER!

No kidding. Especially since all the content on the original site is free and, according to Hecubus, always was free! If Shino hadn't gone to TSR, there would never have been any need for any of it to be in the booty. Either there's a misunderstanding about what PMBD actually does here, or else Shino is trying to defeat us through confusion.

Twilight is that movie where angsty vampires do each other’s makeup in high school, right? And instead of sunlight exploding them, it turns their skin into body glitter? I’m not judging you, man. That’s a really, really cool thing to enjoy. --Seanbaby
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 2007 August 04, 21:42:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

My main reason for being here is enterainment, be it in form of reading creative ways of insulting another person or having a real discussion.

Insulting?  Hmmmm, how about spending less time trolling this site for "entertainment", and more time learning how to make descent meshes so your crap will actually be worth downloading from the booty. Or better yet just leave the sims community and find another scam. You really won't be missed. Not even by TSR. Thomas wll just convince some other twat to whore herself.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 2007 August 04, 22:22:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, about this:

ok this really is the last post

just...stop saying that, mkay? after a while, it makes you sound less than 12 :roll:

You know, shino, the saddest thing is that while you've been doing your best to get flamed and dodging questions you are obviously too ashamed to answer, you failed to reply to the OP, Hecubus, the person who used such nice words to describe your stuff that I, sensing how this was going to end,   instantly felt bad for her. Her posts just oozed how much she loves your creations, her enthusiasm about your site and how she genuinely believed in you, to the point of emaling you her compliments and advertising your  site among her friends...You chose to ignore her, and that's, I repeat, very sad on your part. Not that I expected any better, because as I said in my previous post, you people who go pay - and especially pay at TSR - all become so predictable when doing this step it ain't even funny anymore. If there was one person whose opinion you should have respected and taken into consideration, it was Hecubus'. But you pay people just don't give a fuck about the simmers who love your creations and appreciate your work, and the way you treated Hecubus ignoring her disappointment and posting tasteless things about how you are here for the sole purpose of being "entertained" really makes it crystal clear. Now who exactly showed their true face?

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
HawkGirl
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 2007 August 04, 23:12:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Again the same thing is true the other way around
a creator doesn't owe you any of its work.
And you didn't answer the question we need to pay for the game to you know. The point is not that you have to give me money, it's why am i evil if i don't give you something?

I want you to know and you do not have to believe me in any way, shape or form. I do see your side of it. Many here know because I have stated, that for far to long I ignored many of the smaller sites I loved. I have tried to remedy that. Since then I have been donating to many of the smaller sites I ignored. I made a list and I am going down that list to each site. It's really ironic right now seeing this whole thread. I don't visit here everyday. Hec sent me to your site, and your site was on my list for this week to donate to, but there was two other large forums that had donation drives, so I had to put it off till next week. I don't donate a lot, maybe 40 or 60 dollars, so it's not like I am a big spender. But, I do donate to the sites I care about more than once in a year. Unlike some of the other's here I really liked your things like Hec, we oogled and awwed when we found your site. I think I must have downloaded everything! I was under the impression you were a good person. I was wrong, so now I'll delete all your things from my game. Also unlike many here I have paid for donation things and I admit it, I have never shared those things with anyone. I only bring up this point to point out that although I have paid for donation items is because unlike sites I actually donate too, they would never get a penny more out of me than their donation item cost. The thing you and all paysites seem to overlook is you agreed, and EA would have gladly given your money back. They have their address, where to package and ship the game for a refund if you don't agree with their contract. They even pay for shipping. You agreed that you would not use the game for personal financial gain. That's all they asked, and because it was ignored for far too long...I have a feeling we all will suffer with Sims 3. So let me thank you in advance for that. I'll go and delete your things now.

ive every man thy ear, but few thy voice;
Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgement.

This above all: to thine own self be true.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #87 on: 2007 August 04, 23:26:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Angel and Vanity, he didn't mean that--he meant the freesite would make it easier for us to drop the stuff in because he reckons we wouldn't pay for it.

The only thing I'm replying to, you obnoxious idiotic twat, is the "we need to buy the game too" thing in response to being paid, and I was wondering why nobody's given this response rather than the "you don't neeeeed to buy it" response.

Okay, I'm nearly eighteen years old. I'm in full time education and I can't get a job. I get £20's pocket money per month. EA's games cost £19.99 in our shops. I spend my pocket money on one game.

So...I should use my own money to buy my own game...but you shouldn't? Somehow, you do enough "work for us" that it validifies your request of gaining money? Do you truly believe that you should be paid to buy the game?

I'm a bitch, right? I'm also a writer and a doller--I buy magazines on writing and it's perfectly feasible that I'd spend a couple of hundred quid on Adobe Photoshop for my dolling. So...you should pay me for my habits. I give you stuff--what do I get in return? A thanks or two--if that.

So this "you pay for me" excuse is bollocks, because why should everyone else shell out to support your game fund, when you don't shell out to support ours?

Just my two pennies' worth. Thank you for your co-operation in ignoring my post and/or twisting my words. Feel free to complain that I didn't answer your already answered questions. Feel free to announce your departure from sanity. Feel free to tell us you're really leaving this time ZOMG!

But GTFO our website if you know what's good for you, you ungrateful piece of shit, if you haven't the brains or the willpower to understand our points of view--because you're like a broken record; you're repeating the same shit over and over and over and over and over...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #88 on: 2007 August 04, 23:58:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

How many 'last posts' are we gonna get, Shino? Gah. Stay or go. You have long since blown the dramatic exit.

Guys, is it me, or did Shino miss my point entirely?

<sigh>

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 2007 August 05, 00:04:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Shino missed every point entirely.
Her keyboard is functioning but all I'm seeing is "blah blah you're greedy...blah blah flame me...blah blah."
Or maybe we just don't get it because we are suffering from "the puberty."

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: