PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 16, 00:05:12

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 6 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 382640 times)
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1125 on: 2007 September 05, 00:15:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yes they are real, and have apparently moved on from all of Jan/Charlotte/Bev/Mary's crap
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1126 on: 2007 September 05, 00:18:46 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

3 things to know about the internetz brought to you by WPMBD:

1. Nobody is real
\
2. The real people are crazy people that live in their mothers' basements and drink rum and eat cookies.

3.You should never click on highlighted blue "Here" text. It has a link that most likely contains "Lyric lee's face" which is really a...ahem....downtown lady part.

Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: 2007 September 05, 00:25:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks, Smarmy! I was being a smart-arse......sorry.  :wink: I'm gonna be lost without a new Jan/Bev/Mary/Charlotte/whoever story to read.  :shock:

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: 2007 September 05, 00:27:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here have some cheesecake.............the story hasn't ended yet, I'm sure
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: 2007 September 05, 00:52:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh no, folks like her don't just fade away, no matter how much we would wish otherwise. Keep your overboots and bumbershoots handy, kids, cause the shit's gonna hit the fan where she's concerned sooner or later and it's almost mid-week. I would bet on sooner or the fucknut is off her of her calendar...

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: 2007 September 05, 01:02:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Here's an update and laugh for you!!  Got this in my e-mail just a few minutes ago!!  Do you suppose she thinks I've forgotten she called me a liar and a traitor?  I'm blonde, but I AM NOT dumb!!
"Why have you shut me out as your friend ? What did I ever do to you or the others. * exception Edna* we were friends for years hon , you followed me every where that I went. You and Michele.  I miss you all very much and i would like for us to remain friends.

Hugs Jan"

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1131 on: 2007 September 05, 01:02:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Armywife, you forgot the day a bunch of us were in the Axis of Evil!

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: 2007 September 05, 01:08:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Was that when we were all on the most wanted hit list?  With pics?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1133 on: 2007 September 05, 01:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "WhiteDove"
Here's an update and laugh for you!!  Got this in my e-mail just a few minutes ago!!  Do you suppose she thinks I've forgotten she called me a liar and a traitor?  I'm blonde, but I AM NOT dumb!!
"Why have you shut me out as your friend ? What did I ever do to you or the others. * exception Edna* we were friends for years hon , you followed me every where that I went. You and Michele.  I miss you all very much and i would like for us to remain friends.

Hugs Jan"

I'll bet she DOES miss you. It probably gets really lonely talking to your sock puppets.

Still watching you guys
taralynns
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: 2007 September 05, 01:11:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss Angelica - One slight alteration to the synopsis they gave you of what's went on.  Rosemary (me) wasn't a mod.  I was just a curious person who stuck their nose in where it didn't belong because I didn't realize that I'd set off WWIII, (or WWW XXXIII  from what I've seen here at and at Sim Tribunal.)  I'm not a bit sorry though.

I meant what I told her in my post and emails - and I even tried to be nice at first.  My curiousity led me to a fun yahoo group of people that like to be light-hearted and silly - which feels great at the end of a long workday.  And now it's led me to a unique messageboard where people can share exactly what they think and not be afraid to be banned because your opinion isn't what everyone else's is.  You just have to be prepared to accept that others might not agree with you.  I like that - there are very few message boards like that (that I've seen anyway).  

To Jan's mods - you guys have to have the patience of a saint!  I was just a mere member getting none of the behind the scenes nonsense and I still felt the burning desire to tell her off after just a few weeks. I couldn't believe she went off on a rant so soon after starting a new group - and leaving the old one.  Now I know that's just as natural to her as breathing air is to everyone else!

Nan - please, please, pretty please tell her you've made new friends - with the pirates!

Tara
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: 2007 September 05, 01:17:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nan,
That's a good idea. She says I've been here at the forum right along.....you are my follower  :lol:  :lol: ,  she would totally freak
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: 2007 September 05, 01:31:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jan sent me here, so I came.  Tried to figure out where she was getting her info on the list she named............couldn't figure it out.  Guess what I read was different from what she read.  Decided to keep reading, sorry I was entertained.   :lol:

Next thing I know she's telling everyone that you all are sending her private e-mails and threatening her.........oh forgot and stocking her.  Yet I come back to here and everyone is saying nope didn't do it.  She broought up her past and saying she was cleared of all charges.  HMMM, I'm a bleached blonde, not born one...............so who do I believe??

Dealt with the closong/opening...etc.  was given group, called names....embarrassed on her site......guess I stuck with the right people.  Glad she posted the forum onto her group.

Next thing I know, my followers are here with me..........didn't know Rosemary was here.
WhiteDove
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: 2007 September 05, 01:31:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Sorry, but I have a lot of new friends, and have regrouped with some old ones (I think you might know quite a few of them) at the site that cannot be named.
~Nan~
P.S.  You may have forgotten that you called me a liar and a traitor, but I haven't.

This is my reply to Jan.  I had told her not to communicate with me anymore, that any e-mails would be deleted unopened, but decided this would be a real slap in the face and wake up call for her.

o, Heaven will not ever be unless my cats are there to welcome me.
~Anonymous~
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: 2007 September 05, 01:33:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for the review!

I feel like someone needs to find out who her family is and contact them.. and have them pull the plug on her internet.  This cluster fuck she's created shows how disturbed she is.  The more it continues the less funny it is and becomes actually rather frightening from how far someone can go off the deep end.  I hope she gets help ASAP.

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: 2007 September 05, 01:46:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Problem with that is...........she'll say that now her family is being harrassed and call the police on whoever it was

I don't have have any of her family's contact
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: