PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 27, 21:20:03

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 19 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 396624 times)
Miss Kitty To Feed
Landlubber

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #1110 on: 2007 September 04, 22:44:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Jan never talked to me, all she did was "can you post the updates for me hun" that's it. She was also invisible alot of the time. I take that back, she told me to add Edna on my messenger list, because as head mod I should talk to her about things in the group not Jan.

Also I wanted to say hi to all our members at United In Sims 2.  :wink:
Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: 2007 September 04, 23:21:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*bottom lip trembling*

Wait........after reading all that at Tribal and everything here.........with all the names and all the new names here...............

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Pooki
ARR!

Still Alive!

View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: 2007 September 04, 23:26:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Its ok, I am confused some too, but its good to have nice new members.

Snarky's mine despite obvious complications.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: 2007 September 04, 23:33:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wasn't in the Tribal mess, and seeing that someone brought that up......how was Jan cleared for her actions???  I didn't see that.  Or is that just another lie?   Sorry you got confused, really I am.  Thanks for the compliment of us being nice  :oops:
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: 2007 September 04, 23:35:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I think, you'll have to correct me ry, that what happened was that she finally stopped her crap and eventually everyone lost interest and decided if she wasn't going to bring her issues to tribal, they were at that point, going to ignore her.

I'll have strawberry with whip creme - you do have whip creme?

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: 2007 September 04, 23:41:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for answering me, so she told yet another lie.  Wish I could post that on her group.

Whip cream???  Course I do, we have chocolate, strawberry, lite the non and course regular.                                    Edna
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: 2007 September 04, 23:44:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What exactly could she say to defend what she did?  That, Smarmy, you just have to tell us.  She posted on an internet website that she was dead and masqueraded as an attorney and her/Bev's children.  How in the hell do you defend that?

EDIT:  I'll just have regular whipped cream.  Non of that low/non fat stuff.  If you're going to eat cake, you should go all out!

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: 2007 September 04, 23:46:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I read most of this thread but with all the alternate personalities and assorted forums changing hands I only have a slight idea what went down.   :lol:

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: 2007 September 04, 23:51:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ArmyWife, here's your cake, and I feel the same way if you're going to eat cake do it right.

I don't know how one would defend themself for all that.  Yet people keep going back to her.   Glad I wasn't part of that mess, and luckily this last one didn't turn out so bad for us  Cheesy
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: 2007 September 04, 23:56:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miss A - Here is a synopsis to help you out since you were computerless for a few weeks:

Jan - Owned Main St Sims, Janrefinedsims2, etc.
        Aliases:  Jan, Janmoo, Bev, Mary, Peter, Joe, Walt, Bev's children, etc.

Former Mods - Edna (Smarmy), Mandi, Michele, Shelly, Nan, Rosemary

Jan fired/hired/fired/hired/fired/ranted/fired/ranted/posted some of us on her website (I was famous for a day!), closed her site, opened her site with creations she stole from members here - Berg & SparklePlenty and also from Kate at Parsiminous and posted them on her site for sale because we "stole" her files, causing quite a few sites to warn others about her (Parsiminous, MTS2, Bella's, Sim Chic, etc.)*, closed her site, opened her site, FINALLY closed her site with a special offer of $14 for a cd with all her pay content  :twisted: and stayed closed.  Opened Yahoo group, ranted and closed, opened again, closed again, opened again but then offerred group to Edna (Smarmy).  Then accused Edna of stealing her group and posted all of Edna's info on the main page of her site about lessons learned from a thief (Edna).  Edna and other mods changed name to United in Sims, joined here, saw the light, said hello.

And Jan gave us all the credit Did I miss anything?  Oh yeh, Jan's still ranting.  

*Credit to SparklePlenty for reviving my memory and providing this information when I forgot.

Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: 2007 September 05, 00:02:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ArmyWife, I think you summed it up nicely  :lol:  :lol:
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1121 on: 2007 September 05, 00:04:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Miss A - Here is a synopsis to help you out since you were computerless for a few weeks:

Jan - Owned Main St Sims, Janrefinedsims2, etc.
        Aliases:  Jan, Janmoo, Bev, Mary, Peter, Joe, Walt, Bev's children, etc.

Former Mods - Edna (Smarmy), Mandi, Michele, Shelly, Nan, Rosemary

Jan fired/hired/fired/hired/fired/ranted/fired/ranted/posted some of us on her website (I was famous for a day!), closed her site, opened her site, closed her site, opened her site, closed her site with a special offer of $14 for a cd with all her pay content  :twisted: and then finally stayed closed.  Opened Yahoo group, ranted and closed, opened again, closed again, opened again but then offerred group to Edna (Smarmy).  Then accused Edna of stealing her group and posted all of Edna's info on the main page of her site about lessons learned from a thief (Edna).  Edna and other mods changed name to United in Sims, joined here, saw the light, said hello.

And Jan gave us all the credit Did I miss anything?  Oh yeh, Jan's still ranting.   :lol:

You forgot the part when she stole my free files, Berg's files and Kate at Parsimonious' files and tried to sell them. This was just before she went off on Edna. Also, she has re-opened Uncle Buck's Country Sims, and may be planning to make it into a pay site.

I took a look at her stuff...ALL of it is Maxis recolors in hideous gingham and zebra stripes. But hey! It's currently free, so I cannot criticize it, correct? Cool

Still watching you guys
Smarmy Madeline Grimm
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1122 on: 2007 September 05, 00:09:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I don't like either patterens
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: 2007 September 05, 00:11:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn, I knew I was forgetting something!  Thank you.  It has been a long day so I am a little non-perky this evening.  I'm off to edit and I'm glad that someone remembered that, somedays - I'm all blonde   :lol:

Requip
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: 2007 September 05, 00:12:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks for that summary, I feel a little better.........

I'm worried about Lyndsay and Michelle though? (sp?)
Are they real?

Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: