PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 25, 15:28:25

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 110 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner  (Read 365272 times)
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
Main Street Sims: BTG's Golden Fuck Nut Award Winner
« Reply #330 on: 2007 July 28, 23:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Paden, your post was so bloody hilarious, I pissed my pants.  Thank you for that.

As to why we haven't helped her.. err.. why should we?  People kind of tried to guide her in the right direction, and she went flying off the deep end.  I can honestly say I'm not one of the people that harassed her or called her and I would not do such a thing.  However, I'll happily make fun of her here, and if she chooses to read it boo freakin hoo.  She's playing in our sandbox now.

Free the wee little turl-tles!
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #331 on: 2007 July 29, 00:18:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "AwwBoo"
Paden, your post was so bloody hilarious, I pissed my pants.  Thank you for that.

As to why we haven't helped her.. err.. why should we?  People kind of tried to guide her in the right direction, and she went flying off the deep end.  I can honestly say I'm not one of the people that harassed her or called her and I would not do such a thing.  However, I'll happily make fun of her here, and if she chooses to read it boo freakin hoo.  She's playing in our sandbox now.

thing, is, we DID try to help her. But she didn't accept any of it. instead, she went off.

Alas.

BTW: Thanks to all for removing the info...yer good kids.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Ieliminate
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #332 on: 2007 July 29, 00:30:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I actually don't believe anyone harassed her or called her. She may be a drama queen, or mentally unstable.

She's not the type of person who needs to be on the Internet, or around people at all.

I don't get why she went batshit crazy about a game and a gaming website. There are more important things to go crazy over, like the stuff I do. I can get pretty insane at times, maybe that's why this woman worries me. I sincerely hope she finds help. Maybe the "Government" will pay for her meds and institution stay.
FightingRose
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #333 on: 2007 July 29, 00:31:14 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not sure whether I should feel sorry for her or scratch my head. I guess she kind of brought it upon herself. If she had just calmly evaluated the situation instead of overreacting, definitely would have been better for everyone. Oh well. Can't win 'em all I guess.
Aarrgghh Matey
Landlubber

Aarrgghh

View Profile
« Reply #334 on: 2007 July 29, 00:42:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aarrgghh, she has deleted the Refined Sims 2 group just that quickly.  Yes, you can put a killmark on that one.  And Main Street Sims says "closed for good."
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #335 on: 2007 July 29, 00:51:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She'll be back.  The question is, which personality will be in charge this time?   :roll:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #336 on: 2007 July 29, 01:02:07 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "FightingRose"
I'm not sure whether I should feel sorry for her or scratch my head.

She may be crazy, sure sounds so, but it's also possible she's just particularly idiotic. Until further inspiration, I say let's scratch our heads *scratches*

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Pottymouth
Paden
ARR!

Great Cat of no mercy.

View Profile
« Reply #337 on: 2007 July 29, 01:09:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'd prefer to scratch my bum, thank you very much. She's confused and confusing. One moment, it's all are welcome. The next, it's everyone that she doesn't know is out to destroy her. bah, get out the butterfly nets and let's go on a picnic, my prayers aren't going to help someone like her when they do not want to be helped. Drama major in college, do you think? Or failed at the High School lead she wanted so she's making up for it now?

The tea is not fit to drink; it's been stewed and is old.
FartyJuan
Landlubber

Farty Tree

View Profile
« Reply #338 on: 2007 July 29, 01:10:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "HideTheRum"
Quote from: "FightingRose"
I'm not sure whether I should feel sorry for her or scratch my head.

She may be crazy, sure sounds so, but it's also possible she's just particularly idiotic. Until further inspiration, I say let's scratch our heads *scratches*

*scratches head*

Janlotte's some very special K unique kind of Is She for Real snowflake.
Lwerszva
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #339 on: 2007 July 29, 01:22:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I wonder if Jan-Charlotte-Whatsits is one of LyricLee's various personalities.
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #340 on: 2007 July 29, 01:52:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Quote from: "AwwBoo"

thing, is, we DID try to help her. But she didn't accept any of it. instead, she went off.

Alas.

Sorry about that Hec;forgot I quoted her personal info earlier. Was wondering why you and gwen were pm-ing me about it,lol. My apologies....

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
SnarkyShark
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #341 on: 2007 July 29, 02:02:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Lwerszva"
I wonder if Jan-Charlotte-Whatsits is one of LyricLee's various personalities.

Best theory so far.
AwwBoo
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #342 on: 2007 July 29, 02:03:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"

Alas.

Yup, I know.  People were even applauding her for her decision.  

I also kind of doubt that she was harassed as badly as she claims.  She may or may not have received phone calls.  I was most certainly not one of them.  What I do know is she's screaming that we did terrible things to her... I think.  She's kind of hard to understand.   :roll:

Nobody is forcing her to come to this forum and read what's being said.  I'm not taking my comments to her site nor would I ever do that.  However, if she's going to go flying off the deep end and start screaming "OMFG pirates are evilz and they are threateninginging my lifes!!!11!1!" people here are going to have something to say. Smiley

Free the wee little turl-tles!
Feverish
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #343 on: 2007 July 29, 02:10:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I do feel bad for her about the personal information/phone calls thing because that is crossing the line. On the other hand, she is obviously looney beyond repair, but she ain't going nowhere y'all. I don't think anyone who married her and Hchangeri(or whatever the hell her name is) should be working for my government. I'm a little worried about their decision-making skills.

If someone married their crazy asses, why can't I get a man?

"Second thing: if you come out of the disabled toilet to find someone waiting on you, scream, "it's a miracle!" and dance the hell out of there."
   ~Paden
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #344 on: 2007 July 29, 02:11:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Feverish"

If someone married their crazy asses, why can't I get a man?

All you need is a club. Club 'em, drag 'em in your cave, and have the wedding while they are knocked out. There. You've got a man.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 110 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: