PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 03:59:50

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...  (Read 53547 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
« Reply #195 on: 2007 August 08, 06:39:21 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I can agree to disagree as long as we both agree -  I'm right  :lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
alia
ARR!

Ms. Smartypants

View Profile
« Reply #196 on: 2007 August 08, 10:45:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MIKEY"

Just so there are no false thoughts out there.  I like you as people just fine.  I can get along with anybody if I choose too.  I do however, disagree with some of your beliefs and methods, yet I can still respect 'why' you do it, even if I am in disagreement.  Hope this makes sense?

:shock:
My goodness!
You make sense, indeed. I am actually quite surprised. I believe you might actually be the first paysite ower that has said something to that effect.

Now, just for the record, "paysites must be destroyed" is not a personal attack against anyone, not you, not peggy, thomass or anyone else. It is a mission statement. So, as long as you refrain from personal attacks, people here will not attack you. What they will do instead is debate with you.

So, if you are here to debate, state your opinions, debate and refrain from personal attacks. Now, if you want to flame us, go ahead. But don't try to do both, as it will undermine your credibility.

If you are indeed here to debate, welcome. We might not agree with you, but we respect your opinions as long as you respect ours. Smiley

Now, if you are here to flame us and to get flamed, well, we haven't had a decent troll in ages. Cheesy

SunSun a.k.a. Shannis

I aten't dead yet.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #197 on: 2007 August 08, 15:04:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey,
If you really wanted to get your point across, and honestly have a civilised conversation, then why did every one of your posts have such sarcasm and rancor?
I did not have 'help' typing anything out. And I'm only 28, not even your age yet! OMG. And yet *I* can state my feelings and opinions without making everyone reading it feeling as if they are on the defense.
Everytime you posted over there you were rude. Period. And it was way before anyone got rude with you.
I don't give a shit what you think about me. I couldn't care less.
But if you want to really get into a conversation about important issues you need to do it without your bad additude hiding behind your finger tips.
Don't always assume that no one will listen to what you have to say if you actually put it out there a reason to listen. Being a constant smart-ass anddickhead won't get you anywhere.
Of course, maybe you really don't give a shit and are simply here to troll and be a pain. That's up to you.
But there were several people upset about you not being able to state your views like an adult, because they missed the chance to really see what you had to say.
The internet is a place to play, yes...but when you come and play in serious threads you cannot expect anyone to ever take you seriously.
I'm not trying to be a bitch. Although if you feel the need to insult my intelligence again I could turn into the biggest cunt you'll ever see. My posts aren't full insults and fuck-offs. I'm really trying to understand things and get my own point across and it pisses me off when someone like you comes in trying to stir the crap and make it impossible for anyone who really cares to have a decent convo because you've spammed the board with childish chatter.

I'm enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination.
Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited.
Imagination encircles the world.
~Einstein
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #198 on: 2007 August 08, 15:13:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey, I don't think our FAQ was up last time you were here...I'd point you to this section that better clarifies our position:

http://phorum.mustnotbenamed.com/viewtopic.php?p=44636#44636

Remember, slogans and 'bumper stickers' are the attention getters, but don't always tell the whole story. To us, destruction is about the "pay" part of paysites (although to be honest, if TSR died in a big firey ball visible from space, I don't think I'd cry), not the sites themselves.

I would be interested in your perspective on the "other" reasons we list in this FAQ, putting the EULA aside for the moment.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #199 on: 2007 August 08, 15:40:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
I can agree to disagree as long as we both agree -  I'm right  :lol:

Yeah.  About that... :roll:

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: 2007 August 08, 15:52:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ry"
Mikey,
If you really wanted to get your point across, and honestly have a civilised conversation, then why did every one of your posts have such sarcasm and rancor?
I did not have 'help' typing anything out. And I'm only 28, not even your age yet! OMG. And yet *I* can state my feelings and opinions without making everyone reading it feeling as if they are on the defense.
Everytime you posted over there you were rude. Period. And it was way before anyone got rude with you.
I don't give a shit what you think about me. I couldn't care less.
But if you want to really get into a conversation about important issues you need to do it without your bad additude hiding behind your finger tips.
Don't always assume that no one will listen to what you have to say if you actually put it out there a reason to listen. Being a constant smart-ass anddickhead won't get you anywhere.
Of course, maybe you really don't give a shit and are simply here to troll and be a pain. That's up to you.
But there were several people upset about you not being able to state your views like an adult, because they missed the chance to really see what you had to say.
The internet is a place to play, yes...but when you come and play in serious threads you cannot expect anyone to ever take you seriously.
I'm not trying to be a bitch. Although if you feel the need to insult my intelligence again I could turn into the biggest cunt you'll ever see. My posts aren't full insults and fuck-offs. I'm really trying to understand things and get my own point across and it pisses me off when someone like you comes in trying to stir the crap and make it impossible for anyone who really cares to have a decent convo because you've spammed the board with childish chatter.

ry, regardless of what you all think, my first post was not "full of rancor or sarcasm"  It was merely stating my opinion and asking questions.  The next post aimed back at me was full of what you say mine was.  Besides the fact, that I was already 'discouraged' because the whole intent of that thread was to 'steal' information and supposed opinions from pay sites and post it there, to "better understand pay sites and their owners".  I am not some wildlife on Lorne Greenes Wild Kingdom.  And how is procuring "thoughts and opinions FROM paysites" in any way going to give you/them an accurate accounting for your/their consideration?

You tell me not to insult your intelligence or you threaten to turn into the biggest bitch I've ever seen.  Yet before I even posted on one of these forums, when I was seen as joined, folks were all, "Oh what is he doing here", and "He wouldn't dare", and "OMG".  So what would you expect me to expect from you folks initially?  And speaking of insulting intelligence, can you please remind me how my screen name determines my age as well as my intelligence quotient?  Rhetorical question, as I know the answer. it doesn't.  So if no one insults my intelligence, I promise not to do the same.  Sound fair?

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #201 on: 2007 August 08, 16:13:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, I never said a word about your screen name, so don't use that as an excuse to insult me.
And I haven't been here as long as you...so you can't hold what happened then against me now.
Investigate before you accuse.

All I am trying to say is that if you really want your opinions and views heard, be the bigger person and post like the adult you are. You WERE rude your first post. We are just going to have to agree to disagree on that point, and that's fine.
But your subsequent posts, after you say that you were attacked...if you think so little of these people why lower yourself down to their level?
Can't you ignore the rude ones and focus on the people whoi are truly interested in what your saying?
Because there were people who were interested. You just skipped their posts to play with insults.
It just blows my mind to see someone complaining about treatment, while they are dolling out more than they are getting.

ETA: Okay, I have been here a few days longer, sorry, my bad.

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: 2007 August 08, 16:25:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

First of all, I never said a word about your screen name, so don't use that as an excuse to insult me.
And I haven't been here as long as you...so you can't hold what happened then against me now.
Investigate before you accuse.

All I am trying to say is that if you really want your opinions and views heard, be the bigger person and post like the adult you are. You WERE rude your first post. We are just going to have to agree to disagree on that point, and that's fine.
But your subsequent posts, after you say that you were attacked...if you think so little of these people why lower yourself down to their level?
Can't you ignore the rude ones and focus on the people whoi are truly interested in what your saying?
Because there were people who were interested. You just skipped their posts to play with insults.
It just blows my mind to see someone complaining about treatment, while they are dolling out more than they are getting.

It almost seems to me that you are looking for a fight, ry.  LOL

Have you not read any of my last dozen or so posts?

And I'm sorry, you wanted to be part of a group that is in conflict with another so I am sorry to say that at times you will be lumped together when passions flair.  You will need to recognize that that will happen, and not take generalizations so literally.  I was (and am) one person arguing against many, so pardon me if I can't remember who said what sometimes, okay.

As well, I did request that the ones I saw as reasonable contact me via email in order to continue the debate.  Trust me. I know my limits and if I feel I am under the gun or being attacked, make no mistakes, I will attack back.  I cave or bow to no one.  LOL.  Which is why I asked that the more levelheaded email me.

Question for you; Since we are not going to agree on who started what-not, can't you ignore the past rude ones now that I am not being as you said, "a dickhead"?  

I am trying to work with you folks here, so cut me a little slack and let's move forward instead of backwards.  What you are doing...well after the fact...can be considered to be on the offensive...and you wonder how I can feel attacked here?  LOL.  Please heal and move on...

IKEY!!!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: 2007 August 08, 16:33:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey, I'm going to have to go with Ry on this one.  When you came back this time, you pinged from thread to thread posting like a wild man.  It is not your perception, but the perception of the reader that counts - your is the intent.  And a lot of things were pretty inflammatory.  There are those who can shrug it off and not care, there are others that are going to respond in a like manner.  As you have the right to your opinion, others do to.  Instead of immediately going back at someone you think is being critical, take a moment and see if they have a point in what they are saying.  I think you tend to calm down the more you post.  Maybe should just open up a blank page and type for about 15 minutes for your benefit and then post.

Don't roll your eyes at me buddy!   :lol:

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #204 on: 2007 August 08, 16:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See. Rude.
No fights for me, I get enough of that in RL...I have a 9 year old and a 1 year old...and 28 year old boyfriend.
I just wanted to try to make you understand what everyone sees when you post. It's not just me, it's everyone! And if you can't even take the time to try to get I'm saying...pfft.

But whatever.

Fine then, let's move on shall we?

I ahve one simple question.
If you could find a fool-proof way of stopping minors from entering what you deem the inappropriate part of your site *i say that because there is adult stuff in the free access part as well* would you go free?

But I would like to point you to your own MIKEY thread because a lady in there wants some answers as well.
I really was not trying to fight. I just wish I could make everyone see through the eyes of others. That way they would know when they are making themselves look like an ass.

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: 2007 August 08, 16:51:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
Mikey, I'm going to have to go with Ry on this one.  When you came back this time, you pinged from thread to thread posting like a wild man.  It is not your perception, but the perception of the reader that counts - your is the intent.  And a lot of things were pretty inflammatory.  There are those who can shrug it off and not care, there are others that are going to respond in a like manner.  As you have the right to your opinion, others do to.  Instead of immediately going back at someone you think is being critical, take a moment and see if they have a point in what they are saying.  I think you tend to calm down the more you post.  Maybe should just open up a blank page and type for about 15 minutes for your benefit and then post.

Don't roll your eyes at me buddy!   :lol:

Yes, I did do that 'this' time.  I already acknowledged that.  LOL.  Due to the reception I got the first time and at S2C, as well as the emails I received since then.  When I came back this time I did go for broke.

But as I said, let's move on...

IKEY!!!
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: 2007 August 08, 16:55:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That way they would know when they are making themselves look like an ass.

See?  I had no problem with anything you said prior to this last line from your post.  But even after you say "fine, let's move on", you felt it necessary to point out, yet again, that you feel I "look like an ass".  LOL.

So, please. Decide.  Stay tuned into the past or move on?

Note:  I too have kids. a 3 yr old and an 8 yr old. and a wife that acts like she's 19, so I win!!!

EDIT:  Oops!  Forgot to answer your question.  Might be that we would, but we would have to find a way to cover our costs as well...that doesn't include 'Fat, Bouncy, Busty Babes Wanna Be Spanked' ads all over our forum and site...

IKEY!!!
Ry
ARR!

Paden's Baked Tater

View Profile WWW
« Reply #207 on: 2007 August 08, 16:55:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey, could you please see my above post and answer the question?
If we are going to move on, then I'd like to hear your side of things.

Knowledge is limited.
~Einstein
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: 2007 August 08, 16:56:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I felt I had to give a second opinion in this because I was the stupid idiot up half the night responding to all the posts and am tired today.  Damn you Mikey!  

Pack the UHaul and head North, then.  Let's move on.

MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: 2007 August 08, 17:16:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LMAO.  Ry, you are impatient...LOL.

Actually, I was editing my last post as I realized I had forgotten to answer your question...read back to my last post, please.

Armywife; I already live 'north'...waaaaaayyyyy north...LOL

And BTW...I think it is YOU who is starting to like me now...LMAO

IKEY!!!
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: