PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 17, 14:57:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5284 Members
Latest Member: mobequi
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...  (Read 57800 times)
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
« Reply #165 on: 2007 August 08, 04:24:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

If I give you $10 bucks will you go get your dick sucked and chill the fuck out for once.  Damn.

Lay off of Ry, she made an observation here, not anywhere else. She didn't go to your site to do it, so what's the problem?  Noone can say anything about your behavior?  Are you just trying to see how many people you can piss off at one time?  Funny, we're not pissed - we're laughing too.  

EDIT:  Paden will be here tomorrow night, you'll definitely want to make sure that you don't miss conversing with her.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: 2007 August 08, 04:47:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "armywife"
If I give you $10 bucks will you go get your dick sucked and chill the fuck out for once.  Damn.

Lay off of Ry, she made an observation here, not anywhere else. She didn't go to your site to do it, so what's the problem?  Noone can say anything about your behavior?  Are you just trying to see how many people you can piss off at one time?  Funny, we're not pissed - we're laughing too.  

EDIT:  Paden will be here tomorrow night, you'll definitely want to make sure that you don't miss conversing with her.

I'm not entitled to my opinions and observations?  Better yet.  Hang on to your $10 bucks and find yourself a good BOB.  You sound like you could use it...

I look forward to Paden...

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: 2007 August 08, 04:51:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, sheesh, I was even going to let you keep the change.

You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: 2007 August 08, 04:55:32 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, sheesh, I was even going to let you keep the change.

LOL.  I really like your sense of humor, armywife.  I think I was right initially when I first came here.  You really are good people...well except for the "I must die" thing.  But I guess no one is perfect!

IKEY!!!
~~So I don't have to repeat myself; I have issues with the means by which you folks make your point known, as well as try to pressure your wishes into being~~
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: 2007 August 08, 04:59:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, MIKEY - you're scaring me....no Kumbaya or marshmallows by the fire - K?

When did I ever say I wanted you to die?  I never said anything like that, to the best of my memory.

MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: 2007 August 08, 05:01:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

OK, MIKEY - you're scaring me....no Kumbaya or marshmallows by the fire - K?

When did I ever say I wanted you to die?  I never said anything like that, to the best of my memory.

My apologies.  "Me" as in the 'Paysite' me.  Thinking too literally.  LOL.

Kumbaya?  Nah, but I have been known to share an Irish Coffee by a fire with the 'enemy' before...Sort of a getting to know you prior to the battle to the death ritual...LOL

IKEY!!!
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: 2007 August 08, 05:04:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Okay.  In danger of ruining the kinda-sorta-might-possibly-be getting along thing...I need to ask one question;

Why, if Delphy told me and the others that he has nothing to do with PMBD and is in no way associated with it, do I see him here posting 47 times or more, and being on here this afternoon?

Just curious.  And your answer will probably result in another question...LOL

MIKEY!!!

IKEY!!!
Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #172 on: 2007 August 08, 05:05:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Mikey, you remind me of a screaming 6-year-old. Remember that Pull-Ups slogan, "I'm a big kid now?" Well, pull them on up and by golly, you CAN be a big kid! You only need to believe.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: 2007 August 08, 05:07:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Electricstatic"
Mikey, you remind me of a screaming 6-year-old. Remember that Pull-Ups slogan, "I'm a big kid now?" Well, pull them on up and by golly, you CAN be a big kid! You only need to believe.

Seriously, I'm only trying to relate to a bunch of kids playing 'pirate'.  You can't expect me to believe adults are playing pretend do you?

IKEY!!!
AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: 2007 August 08, 05:09:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Delphy has posted here, because simply put, he can.  If you only knew some of the people who post here, you'd actually be shocked.  Knowing some that I know who don't use their "community" names from well-known sites, you would be stunned typeless.

AW
ARR!

aka Armywife

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: 2007 August 08, 05:09:23 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Damn double post.  Blonde moment alert!

PS- I am not "playing pirate"  - I've got a patch and everything.

Electricstatic
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: 2007 August 08, 05:12:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Mikey, it's harder to believe you're an adult when you spell your name in all capitals with three exclamation marks at the end, and send out legal threats to people who really couldn't care less.

Please get off the Internet. It's clearly rotting your mind. Also remember to eat your vegetables.
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: 2007 August 08, 05:17:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "DirtyBoots"
All I have to say is,  this shit is bananas,  B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Seriously.  What the crap?

*Pulls up "big Kids" pull up*

Seriously, folks.  I came here initially intending to talk and get your reasoning and ideas about your beliefs.  However, when I got to this site and saw a bunch of folks playing at a game of 'pirate', I sincerely believed this had to be a group controlled by a bunch of pre-adolescents.  LOL.  What would you think?  Oh, wait!  Y'all made the same assumption about my screen name!  So, there-in lies the rub, folks.  Totally wrong foot.

So, I come here today to have some fun and play around.  What do I see?  I see a bunch of folks who truly believe what they are saying they think is right, and making the same assumptions I am.  Opposition means 'bad'.  Not so.  Whilst sparring with you all tonight, I see that we do have things in common.  We like a good argument.  We like to goof around. And we are all stubborn.

Basically, in a nut shell, the only thing we don't have in common is that you folks want to 'destroy' my site.  IN a way. I can respect that.  Even though I won't let it happen by your methodology and ideals.  Because, although I can respect your beliefs, I still do not agree with them.

Which brings us to, I guess, one other difference.  I still believe free and pay can co-exist and still work together in the community.  And you don't.

Just as an FYI, so you can kinda know me a bit more...I am in my 30's. Have a family, and am a Manager in a large Int'l Transportation Company.  So I am neither a child, nor am I stoopid.  I work in a high stress industry, and this is my outlet.  I goof off when off-duty.

IKEY!!!
MIKEY
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: 2007 August 08, 05:22:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well Mikey, it's harder to believe you're an adult when you spell your name in all capitals with three exclamation marks at the end, and send out legal threats to people who really couldn't care less.

Please get off the Internet. It's clearly rotting your mind. Also remember to eat your vegetables.

See.  Going with the screen name again.  And you with the seemingly superhero name?  That screams 'adult' does it.  LOL.

And honestly, it is not a legal threat.  I have spoken to my countries federal authorities, as well as emailed IC3 (FBI internet crime division) and they did give me very clear critieria for which they may pursue intellectual property theft.  Whether I go through with it or not is of no concern, as if I do not, others will.

And armywife, it may surprise you to know that it would not surprise me in the least to find out some of the 'lurkers' on here are prominent in the Community.  Actually, I quite expected it.  I know enough to know that there are double standards and hypocrites on both sides of the fence.

IKEY!!!
Frank
ARR!

Happy Pelican!

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: 2007 August 08, 05:25:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MIKEY"

Seriously, I'm only trying to relate to a bunch of kids playing 'pirate'.  You can't expect me to believe adults are playing pretend do you?

Mikey, just as you say you blow off steam/goof off.......this is what we do.......I'm 34, married, own a pc repair biz,ok?

Like Christopher Titus said in his last special

You better lighten the fuck up cause we're going alot further than that......

We joke, we horseass around.......does this mean we're kids? My 61 year old dad still acts goofy sometimes.......lighten things up, his nature......

Confuscious say man with dyslexia that drinks gets fitshaced.....
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: