PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 13:38:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...  (Read 53590 times)
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
Well, I don't know how much clearer it can get...
« Reply #135 on: 2007 July 30, 09:14:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Saffron"
SRSLY? Safe haven? Are you saying my government is implicitly supporting terrorism and isn't doing anything to stop it from gaining a foothold in South East Asia?

Hi there across the water  Cheesy I'm in Australia *waves*

I just wanted to quickly post and say that Saffron here is right - Malaysia does everything capable to stop terrorism.  One of my colleagues liaises with Asian police, including Hong Kong police to stamp out terrorism, and my boss' boss works closely with Asian police - including working on forming a better police system in various Asian countries.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Saffron
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: 2007 July 30, 12:00:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "calalily"

Hello there. Smiley

It's nice to know our efforts are being appreciated. I'd also like to state for the record that I greatly admire the way you argue your point, in this forum and also in S2C.

Quote from: "Voide"

And seriously, what the fuck does terrorism have got ANYTHING to do with the Sims?

My guess is he/she was going for the whole emotional appeal and guilty by association method of argument.

Terrorism is bad, and all who support terrorism are bad. Malaysia supports terrorism, and Pescado chose, of all places, to host the booty in Malaysia OMG that must mean Pescado and his merry band of pirates are evil!

This would've worked better if he/she actually removed his/her head from his/her sphincter before opening his/her mouth.

For the record we DO have a horrendous record of copyright infringement. The government's not really thumbing their asses, but it's hard to root out something that's a way of life here.
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #137 on: 2007 July 30, 12:13:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Saffron"

Hello there. Smiley

It's nice to know our efforts are being appreciated. I'd also like to state for the record that I greatly admire the way you argue your point, in this forum and also in S2C.

*Blushes* Nice to know I'm not posting into the ether to be ignored forever more.

Most Australians appreciate the work done on terrorism - I think the only friction caused was due to the Inquisitorial system being used at terrorist trials - rather than our Adversarial system.  But that's just how it goes Cheesy I think they've done a great job with the resources available - and if we don't like it, it's our job to help. Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: 2007 July 30, 21:30:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily and Nouk are two of the best debaters on this subject (the rest of you do a great job, too).  I suck at debating.  I sit behind my comp and nod allot, cheering them on.  Sometimes, I wonder how the two of them can keep their composure.  I would love to give Inge and Cocobra (or however that is spelled) a good shaking sometimes.  :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Yaardarm Monkey
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: 2007 July 30, 21:33:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "keirra"
Calalily and Nouk are two of the best debaters on this subject (the rest of you do a great job, too).  I suck at debating.  I sit behind my comp and nod alot

are you saying they are.......master debaters?     Tongue  

if you suck at it and just "nod alot" I am sure someone can help solve that

:lol:
keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: 2007 July 30, 22:04:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:lol:  I choked on my iced coffee!   :lol:

I'd tell you to go to Hell, but I work there and don't want to see you every day.
Silvercoin
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: 2007 July 31, 02:59:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yaardarm Monkey"
are you saying they are.......master debaters? Tongue
NO COOKIE FOR YOU. Bad. BAD! :lol:

size=9]Yes, Americans are the cause of all the world's problems. We talk wrong, spell wrong, pollute the earth.. Feel free to spit at us if you happen to spot us in your part of the earth. --missangelica[/size]
calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: 2007 July 31, 07:18:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Yaardarm Monkey"
Calalily and Nouk are two of the best debaters on this subject (the rest of you do a great job, too).  I suck at debating.  I sit behind my comp and nod alot

are you saying they are.......master debaters?     Tongue  

I'm happy to be known as a master debater.  Cheesy I find it easy though - cause I'm an ethics tutor - so if my students say something I don't agree with I can't flame them or I lose my job  :lol: I also have to debate all those future lawyers and police - so gotta be tricky.

Visit Calalilysims

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: 2007 July 31, 07:44:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm happy to be known as a master debater.  Cheesy I find it easy though - cause I'm an ethics tutor - so if my students say something I don't agree with I can't flame them or I lose my job  :lol: I also have to debate all those future lawyers and police - so gotta be tricky.

I stalk both you and Nouk over at SC2 (I mostly read the Paysite Debate stuff).  Actually, I stalk you both here, too.  :shock:  Please take it as a compliment and not scary-like.  :lol:

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #144 on: 2007 July 31, 08:07:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I stalk both you and Nouk over at SC2 (I mostly read the Paysite Debate stuff).  Actually, I stalk you both here, too.  :shock:  Please take it as a compliment and not scary-like.  :lol:

You can't possibly be as scary as the guy who stalked me a few years ago - had a cockroach tattooed on his hand.  :!: Stalk away.  Cheesy

Visit Calalilysims

keirra
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #145 on: 2007 July 31, 09:44:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am definitely a better stalker than he was.  I do have a tattoo, though.  It's above my ankle, and it's Garfield. Yah, I'm super-scary!  :lol:

calalily
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #146 on: 2007 July 31, 10:29:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So long as you don't follow me home and to school, and don't question my husband - you're one up on that guy.

I also has tattooes.  Two snakes on my arm and a pentacle on my back.

Visit Calalilysims

leilatigress
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #147 on: 2007 July 31, 15:57:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Calalily and Nouk are two of the best debaters on this subject (the rest of you do a great job, too).  I suck at debating.  :lol:

I seriously read that as Masterbaters... (I know bad spelling) read the rest of it and had to come back to that phrase to read it correctly.   :oops:

I'll echo what Paden and the rest are saying, unless you have a valid argument that will stand up for more then 1 post STFU.

f you have nothing witty to say it is better to be silent
"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #148 on: 2007 July 31, 16:13:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That :shock: smiley just made it a bit more creepy :lol:

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #149 on: 2007 July 31, 17:36:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

When I was in college, a friend of mine - Kevin Bater - was in charge of a pledge class for his fraternity. As was the habit at the time, pledge class leaders were called "Master"....and one of the things the pledges would have to do is paint an homage to their master in one particular tunnel.

Pledges went through three versions before administration let them keep it.

(I don't have to spell it out for you, do I?)

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: