PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 17, 02:28:17

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that  (Read 41011 times)
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
« Reply #45 on: 2007 May 06, 01:35:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
An unlimited supply of rum (and pie!) is YOURS! Mwah!

*grabs the rum and pie and sloshes/scarfs them down*

Unfortunately they deleted this one at light speed...

Posted by merrygollum on: 06-05-2007 02:57
patchwork3930 wrote: "Sorry.........did someone post something?......Forget it, it's over, we're done with it. Not gonna happen"

Aw, being proud of something, anything, IS important!
Seriously, sorry to interrupt the asskissingfest once more, but why do you keep banning this post? I didn't write it but I'll just keep reposting it until someone cares to give an explanation, mkay?
(Hecubus post follows)

They keep deleting and playing LALALA I don't hear you :roll:

ETA to add that if you write SFV they make it appear like Robbers United, and Sims File Vault like Parasite and Son. Thanks, preview feature :wink:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: 2007 May 06, 01:59:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

God, I love you guys. I really do.

Oh, shit, they've brainwashed you!  *pours rum down MizzKitty's throat*

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
ChloroformDreams
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: 2007 May 06, 02:02:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is anyone else frightened by the fact that most of the people at Simbella's (the vocal, ass-kissing ones anyways) are mostly adults who are married?  Seriously, WTF?  They're acting like they're in high school and they're married?!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: 2007 May 06, 02:03:27 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

THEY ARE PSYCHOTIC. That's what most people don't get. They need help. Like they are crying out for it.

Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: 2007 May 06, 02:17:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "ChloroformDreams"
Is anyone else frightened by the fact that most of the people at Simbella's (the vocal, ass-kissing ones anyways) are mostly adults who are married?  Seriously, WTF?  They're acting like they're in high school and they're married?!

I suspect that by the way many of them talk of their husbands, that forum is their only outlet for any kind of communication with anyone other than their kids.
Duckie
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: 2007 May 06, 02:20:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've been following this all afternoon. Sadly I ran out of popcorn and had to run to the store to get more. Imagine my horror when I went back over to Simbellas to watch from the front row only to find that the argument had turned into an inbred orgy of epic proportions.

I lost my appetite for the popcorn.  Sad

b]DerailedSims2 ~ Money Better Spent![/b]
(Derailed's been updated!)
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: 2007 May 06, 02:21:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "fourohfourerror"

God, I love you guys. I really do.

Oh, shit, they've brainwashed you!  *pours rum down MizzKitty's throat*

But I really l--- *gurgle gurgle* Arrrr! Pass the rum, ye scallywags!

Quote from: "Bliss"
I suspect that by the way many of them talk of their husbands, that forum is their only outlet for any kind of communication with anyone other than their kids.

That's no excuse. I only see Maz and my bratty cats most days and I'm still able to communicate in a somewhat coherent and sensible way.

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: 2007 May 06, 02:25:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Hell, I have a couple of relatives staying with me until tomorrow so there are 8 of us in my house at the moment.  :shock:   Yet, I still maintain some kind of sanity (I think).

I truly wonder what those womens' kids are like.  I don't think I want to find out.
HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: 2007 May 06, 02:31:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

A quick update on the newly deleted posts:

Posted by merrygollum on: 06-05-2007 03:56 (I reposted it at 04:02, it was deleted in roughly 10 seconds)
I'm glad you're having fun, even though truth to be told you all sound slightly retarded. I mean, I get it that you're struggling to shove your head further up your ass, but that post that you're so afraid of will still exist, and its deleting unexplained to the many who saw it. So let's try again, huh? The post: (Hecubus' post follows)

This one posted in response to their deleting frenzy is still there though:

Posted by merrygollum on: 06-05-2007 04:07
My goodness. You are unbelievable. I hope for you that you are not adults, because if you are then I seriously pity you.

ETA: oops. It's gone now :shock:  :lol:  :lol:

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: 2007 May 06, 02:38:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The only good thing that could come out of this is if their members are seeing your posts being deleted.  It just proves that they're deleting dissenting posts, and maybe it'll wake some of those members up (who are staying silent but watching things).
Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: 2007 May 06, 02:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "MizzKitty"

That's no excuse. I only see Maz and my bratty cats most days and I'm still able to communicate in a somewhat coherent and sensible way.

I meant, I think they're lonely.  And instead of communicating with their spouses, they shrill and trill and out-crazy one another.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: 2007 May 06, 02:43:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Bliss"
I meant, I think they're lonely.  And instead of communicating with their spouses, they shrill and trill and out-crazy one another.

Only seeing Maz and my cats gets lonely too  :lol:  And boring. The internet helps me stay sane until I start my minor in September Wink

Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...
Granuaile
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: 2007 May 06, 02:43:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I meant, I think they're lonely. And instead of communicating with their spouses, they shrill and trill and out-crazy one another.

And the funny thing is, they probably don't see themselves that way.

Is it just me, or do adult married women act worse that the kids sometimes in the Sims community?  It's just something I've noticed over the years while lurking on different fora.

ETA quote.
MizzKitty
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: 2007 May 06, 02:47:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Granuaile"
Is it just me, or do adult married women act worse that the kids sometimes in the Sims community?  It's just something I've noticed over the years while lurking on different fora.

Idano, but this makes me glad to be an adult unmarried woman  :wink:

No, seriously, I just think there are a lot more "mothers and spouses" playing this game and frequenting the fora than in other games etc, so they are a lot more visible. I never visit, I don't know, knitting sites (this one is going to earn me a beating), so I never really met this amount of women before. I'm used to chatting with men, to be honest. Or the occasional gamer girl.

Bliss
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: 2007 May 06, 02:48:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

They do indeed.

I get the idea of act young, be young, but some people take it pretty far.  There are several women on that forum that I would absolutely hate to run into in meatworld.  I'm willing to bet that many are big, big boxes of crazy just waiting to open up.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: