PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 02, 13:11:13

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that  (Read 40860 times)
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simbella: Vive la Revolution...or something like that
« on: 2007 May 05, 19:25:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

http://www.simbella.com/forum/frm_psts.php?forumid=2&topicid=1323732&admin=no
Fun stuff at Simbella. :lol: If she deletes it I've saved it all so don't worry

Fight! Fight! =| Well the tension in the *air* at simbellas has finally gotten to thick. Startin' to strangle everybody so somebody said something about Anna being ban. Its an all out war and its so funny :lol:

missangelica
ARR!

Now even more ridiculous! (the bouffant edition)

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: 2007 May 05, 19:41:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Requires login to read.  Do you have screenshots?

defiantly- marked by defiance; boldly resisting.
definitely- decidedly: without question and beyond doubt

The difference.  You can has.  Learn it.  Love it.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: 2007 May 05, 19:43:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have the whole freakin conversation if anybody wants it I'll upload it when they are finished/locked/deleted. Or I can post it here but its real long.

ghengisjohn
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2007 May 05, 19:45:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Curse yoooou, membership required!

A reposting would be fab.

hen I thought, who gives a damn if all the jobs are gone
I'm gonna be a pirate on the river Saskatchewan!
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: 2007 May 05, 19:48:28 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So Far
Code:
shannis
*Mistress of Distress*

1361 posts
Hypnotist
Mood: Shocked! See my last post!

Posted by shannis on: May, 5 2007 1:56 AM
I want to pose a serious question to the mods here.

What is going on with the bans on the site? Are the Simbella mods trying to police the whole fricking internet?

On An_na's profile it now says

This account is banned until 2100-05-02 06:00:00;

Two members have forwarded me PM\\\'s in which you advertise SFV url\\\'s. This is the last straw... goodbye!

I mean, seriously? She has been banned because she sent a link to a site the mods do not like? To a third party site? That has nothing to do with Simbella?

I am quite shocked, really. An_na was always very nice and helpful and I never saw her do anything that would warrant her being banned. She disagreed, yes, but she always did it politely, she never said anything hurtful to anyone, or did anything else that I might consider abuse.

It seems to me that she was banned solely for thinking the wrong thoughts.

I'm very concerned about this whole thing. Is this the direction Simbella wants to go? Towards becoming a police state?
Edited 05-05-2007 19:58:02 by shannis

Bella
The Ghost of Boo Boo BIG BOSS Banner of Moderators Super Cool *Spoink* Mature Serious Intelligent Awesome Miraculous Porto-Guzzling Babe Snagger of Sexy Assed Man pictures Bellamonster Waffle

55095 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member
Mood: *boink*

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:21 AM
We made it PERFECTLY clear that we don't want any reference to and publicity about 'that' particular site in our forum. That's the only thing we ask. She kept pushing it and the ban is the result.

This is the direction we always took, this has never been different.

And really, we are hardly a state or country... come on, this is just a sims forum where fun and friendship are highly valued. An-na might be a nice girl but has never really shown any respect towards the values and people who run this forum. Remember how she finds it 'normal' that gifts and waffle-gifts made for the benefit of this forum are being shared elsewhere.

shannis
*Mistress of Distress*

1361 posts
Hypnotist

Posted by shannis on: May, 5 2007 2:33 AM
But if she didn't share any of those waffle-gifts with others I still do not see any reason for banning her.
If she sent the links in PM, that is hardly advertising anything.

Yes, this is a sims forum where we value fun and friendship, but is this going to be any fun, if the mods are the ones who say what is fun and what is not? If the normal users cannot decide for themselves what to say and the sites to visit? If they have to be careful of what to say in fear of saying the wrong thing and getting banned? If they have to fear spies and always think what they put down in PM in case someone will forward it to a mod?

I do not think that sounds very fun. I think that sounds like East Germany.

patinha

898 posts
Field Researcher

Posted by patinha on: May, 5 2007 2:37 AM
My english is not so good to understand what is happening but i like An_na too much... She always was so kind and polite and participative at the Forum....I like her houses..She's always been very kind, always willing to help at WCIF section....I would want to get in touch with her but i dont have a email adress . I read in her profile about the link but this is what i dont get to understand...Those sites were exhaustingly cited in a long long post...during days...everyone could get the link or the names...Why An_na was banned? please just explain....She is a staunch defender....I am so sad about it ...I tried to explain to Mar but i think that i didnt..I love the Forum and the friends that i got it here.....Please i love Sims2 too but it is only a game...it must be a pleasure, a happy thing not a torment...And i always thought that PM was private messenger isnt it?
Cristine

*Laura*
Taking a Leaf Out of JabberJaws Book, Brown Nosing, Trouble-Making, Tattle-Taling, Potty Mouth Emo Shaped, Spammerific Creator of Beautiful Stuffies Waffle Mod

48673 posts
Icon
Crew member
Mood: heavy hearted

Posted by *Laura* on: May, 5 2007 2:40 AM
About 2 years ago, before I became crew - a member emailed me to say that they knew of a site where I could download some pay files for free. I had asked for something in a WCIF thread and the member thought that since I couldnt buy it for myself at the time, they would send me a link to a site that has the pay files I was asking for.

I turned that person in to Crew and they were banned. So if you'll see, this is not a new occurance... this has been going on for years.

To get right down to it, this is Bella's forum - she and Smoker run it and pay for it, so she can do what she wants. And what Bella wants is to get rid of people who BLATANTLY defy her rules and wishes. This is Bella's home and she has ultimate control of who she wants in her house.

I love Crew!

Bella
The Ghost of Boo Boo BIG BOSS Banner of Moderators Super Cool *Spoink* Mature Serious Intelligent Awesome Miraculous Porto-Guzzling Babe Snagger of Sexy Assed Man pictures Bellamonster Waffle

55095 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:40 AM
My goodness Shannis.

We are against the fact that the gifts we make as a reward or the gifts that are made for the members of this forum are being shared outside of this forum. Period. If you don't agree with that statement then we don't want you here. How hard is that to understand? That's the ONLY thing we don't want here.

THE ONLY THING!

All the things you are saying in your post are very much out of context. This has nothing to do with opinions but everything with that ONE thing we don't want.

shannis
*Mistress of Distress*

1361 posts
Hypnotist

Posted by shannis on: May, 5 2007 2:44 AM
Patinha, I understood you just fine.

An_na sent people PMs about a certain site called SFV. The mods do not like the fact that people talk about SFV. Somebody sent the PM she or he got from an_na to the mods. They banned her.

I'm also trying to find out why.

Lucca
Graphix loving Mad Scientist with the heart of a Lion *Wants to be a guiding light like Tammara* Member of the A.S.S. Club

1565 posts
Campaign Manager
Mood: Whatever ...!

Posted by Lucca on: May, 5 2007 2:48 AM
Shannis - I don't want to offend you, but haven't you been a member for something like 3 years by now? Seriously, you should know better than this.

About the crew making decisions - don't you think that's their job here? AND: Shouldn't Bella be free to do whatever in here since it's her forum? She doesn't need to explain everything she does, but in this case ... didn't she make her point clear enough by now?

Moreover, there is at least one huge difference between East Germany and Simbella's: You are free to leave whenever you like.

Beddog

4501 posts
Lieutenant

Posted by Beddog on: May, 5 2007 2:48 AM
I've been wanting to say what Shannis and Christina have said and I admire them very much. There is too much policing going around and although it is your forum Bella it has become too monitored in my opinion.

So, although I like many of the people here, and you know who you are, I I will now say that certain people like Laura, for example, sicken me with theirr reporting (see above post). It truly is like Communisim and I know what I'm talking about because I spent a lot of time in a former Communist country when I was younger.

Therefore, it's time for me to say goodbye.

shannis
*Mistress of Distress*

1361 posts
Hypnotist

Posted by shannis on: May, 5 2007 2:52 AM
Bella wrote:
My goodness Shannis.

We are against the fact that the gifts we make as a reward or the gifts that are made for the members of this forum are being shared outside of this forum. Period. If you don't agree with that statement then we don't want you here. How hard is that to understand? That's the ONLY thing we don't want here.

THE ONLY THING!

All the things you are saying in your post are very much out of context. This has nothing to do with opinions but everything with that ONE thing we don't want.

Bella, if An_na didn't share the gifts, I do not see why you banned her. Because she knew of this forum? Because she told others that it exists? The forum will not go away because you pretend that it doesn't exist!

I have hundreds, no, thousands of gifts from Simbella. I am grateful to the creators for each one. When I show off things on different forums, people admire my things and ask me where I got them. I always tell them I got them from simbella and give a direct link to the thread.

Sometimes people have asked me if I could send the gift to them. I've always said no, because I respect the wishes of creators here.

I do not understand how I'm being out of context here. IMHO, if An_na didn't share them, you have no reason for banning her.

shannis
*Mistress of Distress*

1361 posts
Hypnotist

Posted by shannis on: May, 5 2007 2:57 AM
Lucca wrote:
Shannis - I don't want to offend you, but haven't you been a member for something like 3 years by now? Seriously, you should know better than this.

Yes, I should know better than this. Never to question, never to criticize. Never to suggest that a mod would be wrong or unjust.

You know, what you should really be wondering is why there are so few people in this thread talking about what happened?

Maybe because they are afraid to way what they really think? Ever thought about that?

SimmerFairy
11 posts
Canvas Stretcher
Mood: silly

Posted by SimmerFairy on: May, 5 2007 2:58 AM
An_na is one of my favorite people at sims2comm
i can't believe she is gone
this makes me sad
if are pms are not private to say what we wish they should take that feature away
simmer.fairy

*Laura*
Taking a Leaf Out of JabberJaws Book, Brown Nosing, Trouble-Making, Tattle-Taling, Potty Mouth Emo Shaped, Spammerific Creator of Beautiful Stuffies Waffle Mod

48673 posts
Icon
Crew member

Posted by *Laura* on: May, 5 2007 2:58 AM
Beddog wrote:
So, although I like many of the people here, and you know who you are, I I will now say that certain people like Laura, for example, sicken me with theirr reporting (see above post). It truly is like Communisim and I know what I'm talking about because I spent a lot of time in a former Communist country when I was younger.

Therefore, it's time for me to say goodbye.

wow.

I love Crew!

Smoker28
Bubbleboy

321 posts
Captain Hero
Crew member
Mood: Trigger happy

Posted by Smoker28 on: May, 5 2007 2:00 AM
It's strange that some of you think stealing is bad, but informing people on how to steal is not such a big deal.
Bella

55097 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:02 AM

.... you really have no clue what you are talking about!! Really, communisme? Come on... get a grip! This is a sims-forum and we have had tons and tons and my god tons of fun in the 4 year that we are around. Our rules haven't changed one bit in all that time. Maybe it's because An-na is an attention seeker that this one ban is such a big deal.

And OF COURSE there have always been people who don't agree with the way we do things around here and those people simply left and moved on. I don't understand why you all have to make such a big deal out of it. Why would An-na still want to be here? She dislikes me soooooooooo very much, has done so since quite some time. It's still my name up there in the banner! If I disliked a forum-owner I simply don't go there jeez.

Again, I ban people who don't respect our rules... simple. If you don't agree with that then you indeed should go. I'll delete your membership later today if you want to . Because that's another thing you can find in our rules, if you want to be deleted, no big deal, just ask.

Shannis, pretend that they don't excist is exactly what I intend to do. That is what I did for 2 years already and it worked just fine, untill some resent discussions here in yap that stirred up the whole discussion again. I just don't want to know they are there. I am very much aware that a lot of the people from there are also here, but as long as they don't 'remind' me that they are from 'there' I'm fine.. really.

I do respect your loyalty to the creators here Shannis, thank you for that!

Bella

55097 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:03 AM
SimmerFairy wrote:
An_na is one of my favorite people at sims2comm
i can't believe she is gone
this makes me sad
if are pms are not private to say what we wish they should take that feature away

You've been a member for 2 day's. If you know An-Na so well then it is not from Simbella's. So I don't get your point...

audrey
Information Overlord

6902 posts
Top Secret Researcher
Mood: "hello, I'll miss you quite terribly"

Posted by audrey on: May, 5 2007 2:07 AM
I won't get in on the real argument here... but...

You can't honestly compare a SIMS INTERNET FORUM to NAZI GERMANY can you? That's the silliest and most tasteless thing I've heard in... actually about 24 hours. The repeat airing of the drunken David Hasselhoff video are equally tasteless.

One Day We Will Die, and Our Ashes Will Fly, from an Aeroplane over the Sea
But for now we are Young, let us lay in the Sun
and Count Every Beautiful Thing we Can See

Bella

55100 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:08 AM
Beddog wrote:
Bella, you're the one who wants attention at all costs, not Anna!

Not at all costs but I indeed enjoy it

Especialy from my hubby

*Laura*

48676 posts
Icon
Crew member

Posted by *Laura* on: May, 5 2007 2:09 AM
Beddog wrote:
Bella, you're the one who wants attention at all costs, not Anna!

Why all of a sudden, are you bashing Bella? You enjoyed her forum for quite some time now and didn't seem to have any problems...

If you hate it that bad here, then leave. The sooner the better.

I love Crew!

Beddog

4503 posts
Lieutenant

Posted by Beddog on: May, 5 2007 2:09 AM
Yes Audrey, people reported on others to get a pat on the back and a slightly better life. That's the way it seems here, you do some reporting and a lot of ass-kissing and you'll be up there with the stars. The ones who were reported on, whether guilty or not, were sent to the Gulag or some nice camp in Poland!
Beddog

4504 posts
Lieutenant

Posted by Beddog on: May, 5 2007 2:11 AM
Laura, I'm leaving now, I never disliked Bella until recently however you have made me sick for a long time. Remember when you sent me the PM saying how you saw that I was registered at SFV? I had only gone there because someone here told me that someone there had used one of my houses to show off as theirs. I was immediately suspected of being a file-sharer. BTW, I have never been one.

*Laura*

48678 posts
Icon
Crew member

Posted by *Laura* on: May, 5 2007 2:12 AM
Beddog wrote:
Yes Audrey, people reported on others to get a pat on the back and a slightly better life. That's the way it seems here, you do some reporting and a lot of ass-kissing and you'll be up there with the stars. The ones who were reported on, whether guilty or not, were sent to the Gulag or some nice camp in Poland!

oh my Lord. That is not why I am Crew.

I reported because that is the DECENT thing to do. Sharing illegally is not something I want to be a part of... I was relatively new to the sims community when this happened and even then I knew it was wrong.

Obviously those without morals wouldnt' see a problem.

I love Crew!

audrey
Information Overlord

6903 posts
Top Secret Researcher
Mood: "hello, I'll miss you quite terribly"

Posted by audrey on: May, 5 2007 2:13 AM
Beddog wrote:

That's an insane comparison. You're taking a genocide, an awful, awful period in the history of the human race, and comparing it to..... a virtual place for people to chat and talk about a computer game. Being banned from anything, regardless of the reason, should NEVER be compared to MASS MURDER.

One Day We Will Die, and Our Ashes Will Fly, from an Aeroplane over the Sea
But for now we are Young, let us lay in the Sun
and Count Every Beautiful Thing we Can See

Bella

55101 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:14 AM
Beddog wrote:
Laura, I'm leaving now, I never disliked Bella until recently however you have made me sick for a long time.

Wow... that's some serious bashing you're doing here! You made my crew work so hard looking at your daily houses and handing over waffles. And that's what we get?

mmm and what a coinsidence that you started to dislike me once you started to befriend Anna. My god, you don't even KNOW me!!

Author
*Mistress of Distress*

1362 posts
Hypnotist

Posted by shannis on: May, 5 2007 2:15 AM
Wow. Message received clearly.

I see I am not wanted here.

You know, I've donated to Hangout because I liked this place so much. I was a member for three years. It was fun. But I feel that things have changed and I do not want to be a part of this anymore.

There are people here I really, really admire and like, people such as Wendy, Mira, Lynn, Figaro, Jenny, Droylynn, Beddog. I've probably left out someone important, and tomorrow I'll feel bad about it, because I won't get the chance to say it to them anymore.

Feel free to do whatever you want with my account, Bella. I won't be coming back.

Bella

55103 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:18 AM
wow

Philip blue owl
Homogenized Easeful Master of Innuendo, the Single Entendre & Energizer Master Debater Spelling Bee Grammatical Wizard Slothful Dead End Kid Fabulous Hangout Mod

12803 posts
Icon
Crew member
Mood: N A R F

Posted by Philip blue owl on: May, 5 2007 2:21 AM
Gee... didn't they know that "it's just pixels" and "it's just a game"? Wasn't that what was being said before?

I know who's taking this too seriously.

Mothy and Lucca
"The solution to Iraq...is more than a military mission. Precisely why I sent more troops." --GWBush

Lucca
Graphix loving Mad Scientist with the heart of a Lion *Wants to be a guiding light like Tammara* Member of the A.S.S. Club

1567 posts
Campaign Manager
Mood: Whatever ...!

Posted by Lucca on: May, 5 2007 2:23 AM
Shannis - why are you all of the sudden feeling attacked? You may call me naïve, but I thought this was about Anna, SFV and gifts being shared?

You say you like this place, the people and the friendly and fun atmosphere ... I hope you won't regret your decision later.

Bella

55104 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:26 AM
shannis wrote:

There are people here I really, really admire and like ...Mira....

You probably won't read this but .. how how dare you say you respect Mira but yet at the same time you are ruining the Yap-forum whit this hostile post!! Any idea how hard Mira has been working on the Noise and Eurovision game to make it fun here? Any idea why she went out of herself to do that? Right, to get the bad vibes out of here and you who respect her so very much just now spoiled the fun.

Your mood sais enough though, you started this post to stir trouble and intended to leave anyway. I can't say I'm not sorry for that. One would think that after 3 years you'd know better. And please don't blame me for 'how much' it has changed here because I have hardly been around the last year.

Oh.. and if you 'should' read this then let me know the address you donated with, I'll gladly refund.

mira
Mean green recoloring machine, architect extraordinaire, dispenser of naughty words, Big trouble maker, sleepery *I can do it* Inventor of the Butchie Speech and Golden Diamonds beautimuss sassy-munchy sweet`n`tart Party Moderator Waffle

51853 posts
Cult Leader
Crew member
Mood: Consultant:D

Posted by mira on: May, 5 2007 2:26 AM
Shannis, it's nice to see you respect me, I suppose because I make recolors, though, I hate HATE seeing them get passed on, just like that, in other places.

I do think you are entitled to disagree with Bella's decision to ban An-na, however, it is also Bella's right to have an opinon, not. And bu the way, here is a link to the terms of use of the forum:

The PM-system is not to be used for advertisements/solicitations/harrassment.
topic

I think this solely was ground enough to ban her. You may agree or not, but by becomming a member here, you are supposed to agree with the terms of use.

Jayla
1 posts
Citizen

Posted by Jayla on: May, 5 2007 2:27 AM
Are they going to be banned? I hope not because that would just play into everything they are saying about you guys. It's really sad everything had to go down this way. Oh well I guess people can only take so much

Jayla
1 posts
Citizen

Posted by Jayla on: May, 5 2007 2:27 AM
Are they going to be banned? I hope not because that would just play into everything they are saying about you guys. It's really sad everything had to go down this way. Oh well I guess people can only take so much

SimmerFairy
12 posts
Canvas Stretcher

Posted by SimmerFairy on: May, 5 2007 2:28 AM
*Laura* wrote:
[...]

oh my Lord. That is not why I am Crew.

I reported because that is the DECENT thing to do. Sharing illegally is not something I want to be a part of... I was relatively new to the sims community when this happened and even then I knew it was wrong.

Obviously those without morals wouldnt' see a problem.

actually if you read sharing items created by outside folks is not illegal
only the sharing of maxis made objects is illegal
i am not saying sharing is okay, but it will not send you to jail

i don't need to be here for more than 2 days to defend someone i like and respect who is a member at multiple sites i visit.

simmer.fairy

Philip blue owl
Homogenized Easeful Master of Innuendo, the Single Entendre & Energizer Master Debater Spelling Bee Grammatical Wizard Slothful Dead End Kid Fabulous Hangout Mod

12805 posts
Icon
Crew member
Mood: N A R F

Posted by Philip blue owl on: May, 5 2007 2:29 AM
This is your first post? As Jayla, that is?

Mothy and Lucca
"The solution to Iraq...is more than a military mission. Precisely why I sent more troops." --GWBush

Bella

55105 posts
Professional Party Guest
Crew member

Posted by Bella on: May, 5 2007 2:30 AM
Jayla, nothing is going down

There have always been discussions like this and yet we are still here and people still enjoy it here. I'm not worried about that at all.

No I won't ban them, they said they where leaving so there's no need to do so

Their membership will automaticly be deleted during the next member-purge if they kept word and never came back.

fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2007 May 05, 19:51:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh the lulz.  Another post:

SimmerFairy
13 posts
Canvas Stretcher
  Posted by SimmerFairy on: May, 5 2007 2:37 AM

LovesRed wrote:
I'm gonna ask bella if this is the point where she starts banning people? I can't resist. Then she'll ban me for another 100 years

LOL.

I wish someone told her that I never shared the gifts. I'll bet she wouldn't believe that but still.
And Bella has been told that I didn't "advertise" because I wanted to make people come here, I did it because Lynn, her bestest online friend asked me to send the PMs. But she hasn't told the rest of the crew that.

This is what An_na has to say about this. Go ahead and ban me now since I'd rather be at SimsFileVault anyways. They actually treat their members with respect!
simmer.fairy

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: 2007 May 05, 19:55:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep convo at SFV. Interesting.
http://www.simsfilevault.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1468&p=11701#p11701

HideTheRum
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2007 May 05, 19:56:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

That Laura person really makes me want to barf. *barfs*

It was the least I could do. I always do the least I can do.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: 2007 May 05, 19:59:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She makes  me wanna kick her in face. God =|

pixelated
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2007 May 05, 20:02:10 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:roll:

Well, of course they're free to do whatever the hell they want on their forums, and I do hope people get upset enough to leave. If this is the same An_na as on S2C, she seems like a really decent person. What really made me pissed though, is:

About 2 years ago, before I became crew - a member emailed me to say that they knew of a site where I could download some pay files for free. I had asked for something in a WCIF thread and the member thought that since I couldnt buy it for myself at the time, they would send me a link to a site that has the pay files I was asking for.

I turned that person in to Crew and they were banned. So if you'll see, this is not a new occurance... this has been going on for years.

What the hell? Why would you report someone for TRYING TO HELP? Ungrateful, stupid, asslicking idiots. I occasionally tell people about the booty on SC2, when they request something in WCIF. (Though the URL gets cencored in the PMs  :lol:) If someone reported me there and got me banned for trying to be helpful... I'd hunt them down and... well, I dunno. Kill them?
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: 2007 May 05, 20:06:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Three people including Anna have left. Shannis, anna, and Beddog all over at SFV.

fourohfourerror
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2007 May 05, 20:09:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm a little confused.  You're not allowed to mention SFV over there, yet SimBella is going to GIVE all her birthday gifts to SFV to share? *confused*

ealth is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2007 May 05, 20:11:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thank god for a bit of drama I was sitting here bored stiff just wishing for something to kick off Smiley

Our lil friend must be stopped.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: 2007 May 05, 20:11:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

No Lynn did. Then she left.

Nemui
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2007 May 05, 20:21:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What's been said over at SFV?
you have to register to be able to read the posts...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 12 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: