PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 16, 14:06:58

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simply Elau
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simply Elau  (Read 53088 times)
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #90 on: 2007 January 17, 00:49:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zatanna"
dumb bitch elau closed her site. One little fight and then she claims she all the sudden doesn't have time for the site and closes it. what a looser :evil:

Totally. What a butthole Elau is. I mean; it's called banning? Yes, that would be unfair stupid banning, but still...CLOSING THE SITE? Gah. My respect for Elau just got flushed down the toilet. :x
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #91 on: 2007 January 17, 01:11:53 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't get a chance to read the thread at elau.  I went to the store, and whe I came back this thread was already to page 3 or 4.  By that time the forum was down.  *shrugs*  I got the jist of what happened from reading here though.  

Zatanna, where did she say that she didn't have time for her site?

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
morbid
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #92 on: 2007 January 17, 01:20:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "zatanna"
dumb bitch elau closed her site. One little fight and then she claims she all the sudden doesn't have time for the site and closes it. what a looser :evil:

I knew she was going to pull one of those.
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #93 on: 2007 January 17, 01:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

She doesn't have time for the site? Well it's not like she updates or anything/
Captain Feathersword
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #94 on: 2007 January 17, 01:57:31 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
Zatanna, where did she say that she didn't have time for her site?

On the front page.
http://www.simplyelau.it/

ell, defile me with a barnacled fork!   -   Cuss-o-matic for all your epithet needs.

Join my imaginary cult. The consequences of refusal are worse than you imagine.
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #95 on: 2007 January 17, 02:10:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Wow. I just like how she did it without any notice to anybody on the forum, you know, like mods.
SparklePlenty
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Killmark?
« Reply #96 on: 2007 January 17, 02:18:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

:!: This one is definitely a killmark. The very mention of the STMNBN started a firestorm of controversy, resulting, ultimately, in the demise of SimPly Elau! (I am talking like a sportscaster now. Excuse me.) Not too shabby!

Still watching you guys
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #97 on: 2007 January 17, 02:20:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well I certainly didn't expect that

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #98 on: 2007 January 17, 02:24:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

hmmm well skeptical since she has a pattern of closing and opening. Well if she uploads to MTS2, I'd believe it.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Plum
ARR!

Can I has cc?

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #99 on: 2007 January 17, 02:25:59 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HA!  Drama.

Scurv-aceous
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #100 on: 2007 January 17, 03:55:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, I sure came late to the party.  Never got to read the forum posts that prompted all of this at Elau's site.  My question is that if she was going to close the site for the reasons that she stated in SparklePlenty's post, then why all of the arguing and drama in her forum before closing (which seriously, I wish that I could have read)?  Why not just say that you are closing the site and then do it?  Otherwise, she just took herself down with it.
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #101 on: 2007 January 17, 04:24:55 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh well, I never found the stuff there that awesome, even though there was still the OMG UR AWESOMFRE!!!!!@3431111 plastered everywhere. I remember her mentioning that there wouldn't be anymore donation gifts in the thread... I think she mentioned something about paypal or donatons or something. So does this mean another death? Then again, she's not really a pay site...
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #102 on: 2007 January 17, 05:01:24 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

The final irony?  Check out what Vivi said in another post on another site, the chick is totally two-faced *sniffle*

Re: What are your views on pay-sites?
« Reply #15 on Dec 26, 2006, 12:11pm »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oook  here's what I think

Personally, I dislike any custom content that's pay. Not because I can't pay but I just don't see any reason to make gorgeous stuff donation "gifts". I'm in favor of free sites. I understand that sites have expenses but the economical problem can be solved by asking for donations without any 'gifts'. Sometimes it's necessary(sp??) though  that's totally apprehensible by me

TSR...
I hate this site. Just purely hate it. I don't understand the FA thing; stuff that was previously free can be pay because the 'artist' is now featured. It's totally pathetic  Anything FA make is pay. And hell some stuff is awesome but other...

Peggy. Tis a HUGE site & the donation gifts are good to be there. A lot of decent free hair meshes as well  Just too many pay

Rose... Ah, in my opinion she hasn't uploaded any hair of my liking in the free area for ages. It has become a pay site! The verb 'contribute' doesn't mean PAY, does it? There are other ways of contribution you know

And I don't understand the 'help us stay free' written in sites that the pay stuff is way more the free. Show some pity  

And yet she found it necessary to argue with Nids over whether she was right and stick up for Mommy Elau
*edited bcs I was too dumb to realize one must be registered to read Vivi's comment

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #103 on: 2007 January 17, 05:09:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

can you post it noodles, you have to joint the forum to access it.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #104 on: 2007 January 17, 05:20:05 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

See above my friend, copied and pasted :twisted:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: