PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 April 29, 15:06:19

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simply Elau
0 Members and 1 Chinese Bot are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simply Elau  (Read 52784 times)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« on: 2007 January 15, 22:26:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I was on our SC2 thread, and this link was posted there. It goes to page 2 of simplyelau forum (which anyone can view and read)
http://www.simplyelau.it/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8201&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15
They were talking about this site and all. Good read. Unfortunately I dont think it copy good in the post here, better to follow link. Goes from page 2-4.

Heres the main thread at SC2, its about 59 pages, if your new to the site and not sure what my reference was to. Its long read.
http://forums.sims2community.com/showthread.php?t=30984&page=1&pp=25

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #1 on: 2007 January 15, 22:35:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Nids:
Er, I was being honest and what so great about going pay? So you can pay for the bandwidth and costs? MTS2 is free ever since and their paying their bills that are triple the cost of Simply Elau. I do have respect and I don't need anyone telling me I don't. Thanks.

Edit: haha, I got a warning. that's mature. Might as well bann me anyway
Yay Nids Lol

Lmao i love how just as soon as Mommy Elua came on they all were like "sorry mommy we wont talk about this again" Two of the people even admitted they were downloading stuff from the booty. And yet they still think we are wrong? If we are so wrong why the hell are you downloading from this site? Gah. Bastards

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #2 on: 2007 January 15, 22:38:38 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"
Two of the people even admitted they were downloading stuff from the booty. And yet they still think we are wrong? If we are so wrong why the hell are you downloading from this site? Gah. Bastards

Now, that is FRIGHTFULLY hypocritical...want to tear some of them a new arsehole? I do...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #3 on: 2007 January 15, 22:40:00 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm with Nids. Nids didn't do anything wrong, yet Elau warns her. And then Elau goes and calls them babies - yeesh. I lost a lot of respect for her.

I joined just to agree with simsfunk; her point seemed very valid, and very true. If she happens to log onto the phorum and see this post - very well put, Emma.
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #4 on: 2007 January 15, 22:45:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Most the people in the thread sounded like they were very young, kind of impressionable. She (Elau) was like bullying em. If I was nid I'd leave her forum not stay.

I didnt see page 1, the thread starts about this site but on page 1 ELAU says:
Thank you so much guys  
and don't worry Juudjuh___x ...

Yes, SIMply elau is not a paysite, not an e-shop, not a profit for me.
We offer many files, hosting, our support and help for free.

I can understand the reasons that makes them act so, maybe yes, some sites make a huge amounts of money selling their donation gifts..
But guys, if we don't like a thing, we can decide to boycott it. I really think that a successful boycott is the best way to hurt something.
Give all the pay-files to the world for free is not the best solution.

I don't know if I have the copyright of my sims creations but what I ask is only a help and the respect of my work.

That people want to share my files? Contact them is useless?
No problem, SIMply elau won't close and maybe other people will appreciate and will support what we do.

Give all the pay-files to the world for free is not the best solution.
She says. Thats because she'd loose money.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
tIIsuggas
ARR!

Avatar V2.013.6 (alpha) Unsupported.

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #5 on: 2007 January 15, 22:45:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Boy, do I love the sims grapevine.

This is the hot topic of the day, very entertaining read.

"Tomatoes don't hurt" I said with a grin.
The next one did, it came in a tin.

My stuff at  MTS2
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #6 on: 2007 January 15, 22:45:41 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"
Two of the people even admitted they were downloading stuff from the booty. And yet they still think we are wrong? If we are so wrong why the hell are you downloading from this site? Gah. Bastards

Now, that is FRIGHTFULLY hypocritical...want to tear some of them a new arsehole? I do...

Um you do that =] I just shoot them with a bb gun while they are down  Cool Teamwork. So Nice.  Cool  

Man i wish it wouldn't have ended at page 4 that was a good little cat fight the  mod and nids were having. Did you notice how after everyone started agreeing with Nids Elua left but the mod was still there defending her Mommy?

Yaaaaay!That site doesn't work anymore,those who have the link can try,it's written "this site is closed for maintenance"!Yay,I'm so happy for elau and sites that have more than 50% free items

Gah! I wish i had an account on there so i could go in there and tell all those ignorant sheep that the booty is only down for a while  :roll:  But it will be SUPER funny when they try to link again and it works. Poor ignorant annoying sheep

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #7 on: 2007 January 15, 22:51:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"

Um you do that =] I just shoot them with a bb gun while they are down  Cool Teamwork. So Nice.  Cool  

Man i wish it wouldn't have ended at page 4 that was a good little cat fight the  mod and nids were having. Did you notice how after everyone started agreeing with Nids Elua left but the mod was still there defending her Mommy?

BB guns are fun. ^^^ I've had good experiences with them. Namely shooting pellets into BB gel. ^^^

That's what daughters are for. They're supposed to love their mummies. Therefore this little girl (I'm assuming she's female, because son doesn't sound nearly as good) is obviously just looking up to her mummy and trying to enforce mummy's ideals.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #8 on: 2007 January 15, 22:52:18 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Aww, that's so sweet. Little miss mod, defending her mommy. Happy family photo op!

Why can't Vivi just drop it? I mean, she's not getting anywhere. :roll:
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #9 on: 2007 January 15, 22:52:33 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What people fail to notice is that when you are buying products from a site (such as a mesh from Pegy) you are purchasing a product.  What you do with that product after you purchas it is up to you.  

It's like purchasing cigarettes, they can tell you not to smoke while you're pregnant but how many people do you know that still smoke while preggers?

It's an ITEM and I don't think it's correct that Carla Niven or anyone else for that matter can dictate to me what I do with that item once I purchase it. (not that I'd purchase her useless ugly junk anyway)

btw...I just had to add:

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #10 on: 2007 January 15, 23:19:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah, they really like to kiss each others arses on Simply Elau. Absolutely everywhere.
swashbucklingchicken
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #11 on: 2007 January 15, 23:22:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Noodles"

-snicker-
Totally true.
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #12 on: 2007 January 15, 23:25:30 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Does anybody know where i can get the Avatar that says i support free sites? I would like to put it up on my S2C account

Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #13 on: 2007 January 15, 23:27:03 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

LOL yes you got it correctly. Freedom of expression, is dissention, dangerous, a no no. If you start thinking for yourself I cant scam or contrl you anymore. Cool

Red go to the second thread i posted at the top of the forum, last page. hysterical Paroxysm made it. You can DL the 90x90 too which work with thorums format, they are on the same post by her. Smiley

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #14 on: 2007 January 15, 23:38:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "swashbucklingchicken"
Quote from: "Noodles"

-snicker-
Totally true.

Hell yesh.
*goes to find phone to ring up police and complain about moronic individuals*

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: