PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 26, 11:50:20

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Simply Elau
0 Members and 3 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Simply Elau  (Read 57987 times)
Soup Parrot
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #105 on: 2007 January 17, 05:28:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Thanks noodles.

Why she puts down paysites, sounds like she pro Peggy &Rose. very mixed up statement.

fficial Sim Club member in all Sim World: Nouk, Marcossi, Moune, Orange Mittens, Nengi,, Fanseelamb, to many to list thei the best.
Miguel
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #106 on: 2007 January 17, 07:17:16 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

ugh ... vivi isn't pro-rose or pro-peggy i'd like to think she can like a site without being a hypocrite, i'll admit im a huge hypocrite when it comes to this .. ive been considering adding a PPL donate pack and use the money as a gift to elau and ashes for hosting me but i just didn't mainly as i dislike pay sites... im starting to think this is getting kind of out of hand O_o mainly as people are picking sides now ? ? before it was just like i file share .. now its i file share i hate you you you and you ... oh well and i think its kind of rude to say well elau is just being a so and so .. w.e  .. shes been considering closing her site down for awhile and also elaus site IS very expensive its costs her about 125$ every month to keep it up her site as well poisonpinklemons, i think maybe this is where i am a huge hypocrite i feel awefull to see elaus things here but for some reason its alright to upload peggys? i guess im not turning on you guys Grin i love this site and fourm and i wish i was more active haha XD if you actually read all this thanks for valuing my opinion, lol
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #107 on: 2007 January 17, 07:58:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

So with her closing down Elau what does it mean for PPL?  I really like PPL Cheesy

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Miguel
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #108 on: 2007 January 17, 08:06:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm not really sure yet i don't want to close the site but using free filehosts can be a pain , not only on me but also the downloaders, i dont know yet though
OneEyedWillie
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #109 on: 2007 January 17, 08:07:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

There might be some people here who could help you Cheesy  *looks around at the others*

Sloth: [Sloth rips off his shirt revealing a T-Shirt with the Superman 'S' on the front] Sloth!
Jake Fratelli: We're in deep shit now, Francis.
Francis Fratelli: Oh, shit!
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #110 on: 2007 January 17, 11:58:48 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I didn't realize that PPL was part of Elau O.o

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #111 on: 2007 January 17, 12:37:26 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Oh, Miguel, I hope you don't shut down!! I, like Will, love PinkPoisonLemons VERY much (partially because the first story I wrote that was a huge success was called Pink Poison, and when I discovered this site I was like, oh my goddess this HAS to be my theme site! ^^ :lol: ). It has many very good outfits and I use them in my game a lot. I'm very glad you're opposed to paysites though. ^^
I'm using a Yahoo!Briefcase to host my files. Maybe you could do that? I don't think you need a Yahoo! account to download them, and even if you did it's not hard to get one. Yahoo! accounts are permanent after all; they don't run out like hotmail ones. Plus some of your links don't lead to files *cry* and I'd love to get some of the stuff I can't download...

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #112 on: 2007 January 17, 12:46:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Don't frett, if you need somewhere to host your files someone will come through for you.  You can use my old server if nothing else.  Its free and it's mine indefinatly, plus I'm not using it anymore and it's got lots o space.  I'll offer it as a last resort because you will find that the address name is long and bothersome to type.  Not a big deal if it's only to host your clothing files though.

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
morbid
Landlubber

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #113 on: 2007 January 17, 13:58:01 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Miguel"
I'm not really sure yet i don't want to close the site but using free filehosts can be a pain , not only on me but also the downloaders, i dont know yet though

Aww Miguel don't let it be the end of your site. Your site is one of the sites i visit most often for clothes
Anouk
ARR!

Inactive

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #114 on: 2007 January 17, 14:08:42 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yeah just host with me or Dour. No problem!

Inactive
BlueSoup
Fat Head
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #115 on: 2007 January 17, 14:47:56 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Yep, I can try to work something out with you too, Miguel.
Noodles
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #116 on: 2007 January 17, 16:44:13 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Miguel, I'm sure you'd be an amazing addition to Nouk's site or Dour.  Your creations are quite popular here and elsewhere and they are much better than Carla Niven's of course *wink*  Not everyone here has "chosen sides" I think what you run into is the fact that most people are sick and tired of crappy-ass sites asking for donations for reasons other than to keep themselves running (take OpenHouseJack for example *shudder* and I'm NOT going to post the link to that 'cause it's NASTY - just don't d/l any of his stuff unless you LIKE funding purchases of dirty jock straps off ebay).  It was just awfully coincidental that the moment someone pointed out her donations were offered for free and she called Nids a "baby" and then both Nids and Vivi descended into a cat-fight that she shut down her site.  Stating it's because she's no longer interested in Sims doesn't really fly.

Sims Community:  You aren't wrong until it can be proven with screenshots and even then, you're not wrong, it's simply a ginormous conspiracy ...
Quorneater
ARR!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #117 on: 2007 January 17, 17:00:12 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I've got space too if you can't get anything better!

Our lil friend must be stopped.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
Simply Elau
« Reply #118 on: 2007 January 17, 18:15:20 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "vivi"
Miguel sweetie, you're getting a big kiss next time I see you Cheesy

I happened to read this... and I'm not mad or angry or anything for the things that have been said about me or lau or the site. Yes I DO hate paysites. Paysites like peggy or rose or tsr. Not paysites with a small amount of donation gifts. And I understand it when sometimes they're required. Someone once asked me if I was going to make any donation packs. Do you know what I replied? You can probably imagine.

PS>> You don't have to worry, I won't tell my 'mummy' about this ;]

I like people like you. :wink: I know I couldn't have said it that way. ^^

I didn't think you were pro-paysites, it seemed quite clear to me that you were against them. It was just the whole discussion that made it seem peculiar, I suppose.

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
zatanna
Banned!

View Profile
Simply Elau
« Reply #119 on: 2007 January 17, 20:00:36 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I agree with everyone. I hope PPL doesn't close. It's one of my favorite sites Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: