PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 May 29, 17:01:02

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5282 Members
Latest Member: AlexanderPistoletov
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 2 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 712189 times)
Diamond_bollocks
ARR!

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1185 on: 2007 April 13, 14:14:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Sweetiepie"
Whats it material is it supposed to be made of?

The milkyway.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: 2007 April 13, 14:50:08 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I know this has already been mentioned, but for those who haven't seen it...the bizarre world of Cardrew  :roll: ...its bizarre

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

Garnet
« Reply #1187 on: 2007 April 13, 15:54:44 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Great.  One visit to "Palatial Heights" and my mind has completely used up its remaining lifetime quota of the consonants W, T, and F.  Thanks a lot, Captain.
Mattie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1188 on: 2007 April 13, 16:21:19 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
I know this has already been mentioned, but for those who haven't seen it...the bizarre world of Cardrew  :roll: ...its bizarre

I know my opinion here is going to be unpopular, but I say again, when looking at the Palatial Heights Website, you have to take it in context, and the spirit in which it was intended.  Makes it all slightly less bizarre.  I know of plenty more people who have similar sites for their hoods, and a whole community based on the By Sims, For Sims ideal.

OK, Yeah, the clothes suck, I'm not going to deny that, but maybe there's be slightly less WTF-age with the realisation that the "Carla" persona is just that, a sim character used to present downloads as an "online shopping" experience Sim Style.
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1189 on: 2007 April 13, 16:23:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*giggles* The "HELP WE HATE OUR HOUSE!" amused me...

And wayhey, the new dress is spongey! *bounces on it*

Quote from: "Mufushu"
I am reminded of Floam.

*sobs* I hate you. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

...I want some of that now... :lol:  :lol:  :oops:  :oops:  Cool

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1190 on: 2007 April 13, 17:16:43 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mattie"
Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"

I know my opinion here is going to be unpopular, but I say again, when looking at the Palatial Heights Website, you have to take it in context, and the spirit in which it was intended.  Makes it all slightly less bizarre.  I know of plenty more people who have similar sites for their hoods, and a whole community based on the By Sims, For Sims ideal.

Thats not the bit I personally find bizarre, its that Cardrew in his story marries himself..to himself - aka 'Carla' to 'Andrew'  :?

Garnet, WTF was my instant thought as well.. :shock:

...something about that dress reminds me of bile...

Mattie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1191 on: 2007 April 13, 17:33:58 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Or perhaps when trying to face the critiques here he/she used two different "sims" to present his/her views and rebuffs?  I don't think whatever his or her name is, actually in any way believes these sims lives have anything to do with their own life, except maybe to live vicariously through them. But then can't we all be considered a little guilty of that?  I live the high life through my sims all the time, lord knows I can't afford a fourbedrrom detached house with pool, hot tub and lavish gardens.
Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1192 on: 2007 April 13, 17:35:06 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

HANG ON A MINUTE:

I think I missed this the first time. There are human beings in the world SO ENGROSSED in The Sims that they pretend they ARE these Sims? And create sites/stories/crap content as though they are Sims? So it's not you visiting a site or making a post, but it is your SIM?

Ummm.....

...er......

Yeah.

So I have friends who are in the SCA (Society for Creative Anacronism), and they prance around in their medieval/renaissance duds and go to ren faires and decorate their houses with tapestries and swords....but they don't believe they're in the 11th century. I was GOING to say that this thing Cardrew's into reminded me of the SCA, but...well....no. This is fourteen steps too far.

I'm.....disturbed.

Um.....

oh...so if the Carla Niven site is specifically FOR Sims to shop in, why isn't the common currency simoleans?

Yeah...

...words....fail.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
Mattie
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1193 on: 2007 April 13, 17:39:25 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I fail to see how it's any different from the 14 bazillion "blogs" out there written from a sims point of view.

It's just another form of creativity and expressionism.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: 2007 April 13, 18:00:45 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Creativity and expressionism to the extreme!?! Sorry it just makes me question Cardrews mental health...  :roll:

Hecubus
Notorious Pirate

Resident Menstruatrix

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1195 on: 2007 April 13, 18:11:39 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Mattie"
I fail to see how it's any different from the 14 bazillion "blogs" out there written from a sims point of view.

It's just another form of creativity and expressionism.

See, I find that WAAAAAY bizarre too.

Of course, I have never understood fan fiction either....so maybe I'm alone in finding all this stuff quite strange.

Cheezserver Fund: 27-Sep: $2518 We made out goal - WOOT!

"There's no such thing as a tasteful drag queen." -  Project RunGay

FAQ
prattle
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: 2007 April 13, 18:37:04 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"

oh...so if the Carla Niven site is specifically FOR Sims to shop in, why isn't the common currency simoleans?

Yeah...

...words....fail.

That was my thought as well. I'm all for a little role-play fun, but if there's Paypal buttons involved we've left RP long ago.
JMZ
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1197 on: 2007 April 13, 19:38:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Hecubus"
Of course, I have never understood fan fiction either....so maybe I'm alone in finding all this stuff quite strange.

What about Sims /fanfiction crossover?  :oops:

I have a whole neighborhood of Anime Sims... I did post pictures too. (but I'm not so suicidal as to say where.  Tongue )

So what does that make me?  :?
Rmarques
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1198 on: 2007 April 13, 19:44:54 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

What the.... Lady, I'm not sure if wearing that in public is legal.... Not to mention the fact that it's hideous...
frivolous
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: 2007 April 13, 19:47:51 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

whenever i visit that palatial heights website i have to grind my teeth in anger lol

A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM CARLA NIVEN REQUESTING THAT I TRAVEL TO THE ISLAND WHERE SHE WAS TO MARRY ANDREW MOORE AND TAKE PHOTOS OF THEIR WEDDING.  I RECEIVED THIS OFFER EXCLUSIVELY AND 2 DAYS LATER I BOARDED A PLANE.

can anyone say multiple personality disorder? also, lol, looks like carla niven is now carla moore OMG THIS IS SO EXCITING LOLOLZ B/C SHE TOT4LY EXISTS IRL AND WAS ACTUALLY MARRIED OMFGGGG

url=http://www.freewebs.com/death-to-raon/index.htm]Recolours of ugly hair!![/url]

raonsims raonjena
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: