PMBD PMBD
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
2024 June 24, 12:27:44

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
138712 Posts in 1637 Topics by 5285 Members
Latest Member: breakinme
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  PMBD
|-+  The Pirate Ship
| |-+  ARR!
| | |-+  Carla Niven must be destroyed!
0 Members and 16 Chinese Bots are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 187 THANKS THIS IS GREAT Print
Author Topic: Carla Niven must be destroyed!  (Read 744581 times)
mel
Landlubber

View Profile
Carla Niven must be destroyed!
« Reply #1215 on: 2007 April 14, 13:00:09 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Doursim"
Pandrito can't be CN, I thought Ginster was CN on s2c?  Also, Pandrito participated in a contest I ran, and everyone knows Carlew hates me.  Pandrito also did amazingly well in that contest.  Which further proves that he cannot be behind CN, because my contest was about picture taking and photoshopping.  Which we all know is CN's weakest skill.  Ok, only a little better than web building.

I dunno. In Pandrito's signature it says 'VISIT CARLA NIVEN!' (which is linked) and she's in a contest, and she uses the effect on the Carla Niven site (the mirrored sim wave thing).. and the sim she is entering is the one that won Carla Nivens contest thing.. sorry if this has been said! And here is the link to her entry.

Maybe Pandrito is Carla Nivens partner in crime?  :twisted:
Anachronism
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1216 on: 2007 April 14, 13:00:47 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "CaptainJojoba"
Quote from: "flyingpigeon"
Carla is Ginster, but since when is Cargindrew limited to one identity?

I don't know what to say...

Well either its a joke, or Carla is Ginster and Andrew is Pandrito...two accounts for two different identities.  :roll:

eta..wtf I worry about people who think that they are sims... :?

*falls off chair laughing*

i used to play this for a while, then it got shitty and i killed my person off.

Did anyone else follow the links? Carladrew looks like a transvestite.

http://www.palatialheights.com/Carla%20wedding/getting%20married.jpg
http://www.palatialheights.com/Carla%20wedding/the%20kiss.jpg

& my personal favourite:

http://www.palatialheights.com/Carla%20wedding/the%20beginning.jpg

want to see?
http://www.palatialheights.com/

ommon sense is not so common.
Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1217 on: 2007 April 14, 13:09:57 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Ok,

Let's try and work this out. Carla Niven is a male called Carlos(?).

Lets face it he is probably in his teens.

He has an allias called Carla Niven a 20 something big boob, blonde female.

Is this guy 'Carla' has got married to an allias of Carlos?

If so then he also has a male allias who happens to be a muscular 20 something.
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1218 on: 2007 April 14, 13:41:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

RedLove, that is what happens when you google 'Carla Niven'. I was looking to see if the booty link came up...and stuff like that came up. Believe me there are many many more... I decided not to post those as well..they are all too scarey

Quote from: "Modo"
Ok,

Let's try and work this out. Carla Niven is a male called Carlos(?).

Lets face it he is probably in his teens.

He has an allias called Carla Niven a 20 something big boob, blonde female.

Is this guy 'Carla' has got married to an allias of Carlos?

If so then he also has a male allias who happens to be a muscular 20 something.

Well, from what I've read here's the story so far: 'Carla' is a famous designer (BARF) who divorced from her husband Don*, then went off with a movie producer (YAWN), then went on springbreak with her daughter, where Don turned up and proposed. And now, somehow, Carla is marrying 'Andrew'*.

*if you read some posts at the beginning of the thread then you see that CN called him/herself 'Don' in a reply to an email...
*The person behind CarlaNiven, also calls him/herself Andrew in emails...

If you ask me, CN's blatant attempt to be unique and famous are probably reflective of her/his/its own failure in real life, so is making her/his/its imaganery/virutal life into reality.

<@Pescado> I would rather eat my own testicles.

Want to donate? Help out? PM Ash, MissB, Dee or Cat!

RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1219 on: 2007 April 14, 13:43:35 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Well, from what I've read here's the story so far: 'Carla' is a famous designer (BARF) who divorced from her husband Don*, then went off with a movie producer (YAWN), then went on springbreak with her daughter, where Don turned up and proposed. And now, somehow, Carla is marrying 'Andrew'*.

*if you read some posts at the beginning of the thread then you see that CN called him/herself 'Don' in a reply to an email...
*The person behind CarlaNiven, also calls him/herself Andrew in emails...

Ok so these are real people or sims o.O CONFUSED MUCH!

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1220 on: 2007 April 14, 13:46:22 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I have absolutely no idea.

I am very confused and concerned. *hides*

Modo
Landlubber

View Profile
« Reply #1221 on: 2007 April 14, 13:50:52 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I am pretty sure it is a 13 year old boy behind this, who has been watching too many glossy American programs and reading too many Vogue magazines.
TheVanity
ARR!

View Profile
« Reply #1222 on: 2007 April 14, 13:54:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

in a nutshell: Carlew is a virtual tranny ( :? / Shocked / :shock: ) , since the female virtual-persona is the predominant one, but in RL he is a dude.

OK...

*profoundly disturbed*

quot;I'm just pretending to be a poser"
RedLove
ARR!

Depressed.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1223 on: 2007 April 14, 13:58:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

*swats Captain* Scoot over I wanna hide too Sad This is all giving me a head ache

THE FUN/RETARDEDNESS/MADNESS/HEAD ACHE FILLED FORUM EXPRIENCES BEGINSSSSS! =|

Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1224 on: 2007 April 14, 14:01:17 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "RedLove"

*swats Captain* Scoot over I wanna hide too Sad This is all giving me a head ache

THE FUN/RETARDEDNESS/MADNESS/HEAD ACHE FILLED FORUM EXPRIENCES BEGINSSSSS! =|

You can only hide here if you have rum!!

And you are probably right, he probably is a guy...the obsession with big boobs and fat bums supports this.

Doursim
ARR!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1225 on: 2007 April 14, 14:30:37 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm 90% convinced that the person behind all this is a sane, rational person, who gets off on having everyone talk about them.  Those creations are TOO horrible to be real.  I mean, come on.  No one looks at work like that and says.  "Right, that is worth 2.50. or however much they cost.

Someone is having a laugh at everyone else's expense.  The other day, Ginster (the confirmed CN personality at S2C) posted a WCIF for beautiful asian models.  Of course, I directed him to mine.  I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have him put those hideous clothes on my models.  It would seriously make my week. I would save every picture, post them in my forum grandly, and even provide links to his site.. Just for the hell of it.  

Because I think it's a joke, and I want to be in on it, instead of the one being laughed at Tongue

However, I still don't want to believe that Pandrito is also Carlew, so I will continue to ignore the mounting evidence to the contrary Tongue [/u]

url=http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/booty/peggy]peggy[/url]  Peggy sims
calalily
ARR!

Belili, wife of Ningishzida - or Kali for short

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1226 on: 2007 April 14, 16:06:11 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

You know what - this thread might eventually shut down, not because the named creator has better content, but rather because abbreviation becomes impossible.

Carla - Andrew - Carlos - Pandrito - Don - Ginster - leaving us with

CARLEWCARDRITODONSTER

Carlewcardritodonster is a hell of a thing to type, and I don't think we'll ever do it. Rivals Ameliiiiiiiiiiiiya if you ask me - but that's easy cause you just have to be a slow typer who presses too hard.

Oh, and who Carlewcardritodonster really is?  One of those rare people with multiple personality disorders, who lets each them fight for control of the mouse and eyes when creating those master works of art.

Visit Calalilysims

To Hotel - never a problem - and I knew it would be a valid thing. Kiss My love to you too - come find me one day. Cheesy
Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1227 on: 2007 April 14, 16:26:40 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

I'm hyperventilating because I've been laughing so hard and I've now got tears streaming down my cheeks...

Okay, Ginster is female. Says this a million times on her profile. However, there are maybe 2 people on this thread who believe her.

This Pandrito bloke states he is male, but he's too...sane...to be Carlewcardritodonster *collapses into giggles*. I'm with Dour, I don't think they're oneandthesame.

Carla Niven really DOES look like a drag queen in that third shot.

Isn't Palatial Heights from the POV of the photographer? Or just in that one clip?

And that's one fucking funny site. The SUN one.

*dies laughing again*

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Jojoba
Pirate

Inoodle Concordance

View Profile
« Reply #1228 on: 2007 April 14, 17:08:50 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Quote from: "Tchân de Bouley"

And that's one fucking funny site. The SUN one.

*dies laughing again*

Have you looked in the Archives section?

Carla advertising for a bodyguard made me almost die laughing...at the same time as repeatedly saying WTF

eta.....
I am very confused...

IT is also know as Carla Moore, Carla Graza, Liz Niven and Carla Niven-Johnson...Calalily is right about the issue of abbreviating  :roll:

And IT has a sims1 site!! O joy

Tchannie
Little Bitch
ARR!

I am Tchan, hear me roar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1229 on: 2007 April 14, 17:42:29 »
THANKS THIS IS GREAT

Is it Carla and Andrew or Wolf and Carla?  But, is Niven as innocent as she seems?  It would seem that she also likes to have a dessert on the side in the form of Andrew Moore.  Reportedly, Moore and Niven have known each other intimately since high school, having affairs off and on since then.  They've been seen spending allot of time together and dating publicly, having been seen at several premieres, the opening of her new company, Affluence, and dining at restaurants around Palatial Heights.  He's even stayed at her home for a week.  How serious is Niven about Graza?  Or does she just like to keep a lover on the side? In a related story, Carla Niven was seen recently with a black eye?  Does Graza have a dark side that no one knows about?  Perhaps that was the real reason for his break-up with DeBarbarak.  Niven was seen with the black eye after a recent visit with Graza in France.  You can view pictures at www.palatialheights.netfirms.com as well as more news and gossip on Palatial Heights and its celebrities. Rumor also has it, on good authority, that Niven might be pregnant.  She's was seen sunbathing in a swimsuit in Fire Ridge and the belly was certainly there.  This after making a workout video where she appeared thin and fabulous.  If she is pregnant, whose child is she carrying, Graza's or Moore's?  Perhaps this is the reason they recently purchased a love-nest on the French Riviera together, reportedly splitting the price of the mansion.  The mansion has several rooms and they will reportedly be building a guest house, intended to keep their privacy.  It sports tennis courts, a large swim pool and hot tub, a volleyball court down on the beach and acres of land surrounding it.  And, of course, most importantly a view of the Riviera.

That's hilarious!

Where'd you get the Liz Niven from?

4NND 0M1605H 155 CR4LL4 RL1 P3RNG4NT???///

Affluence by Carla Niven. That's what "our other site!" is called. Affluence. WTF?!

OMJade, the CN TS1 mouse icon is so funny to play with. ^^ Sssssssssssssnake!!! At first it's a wordsnake, but on the "nood skinzz" page they're hearts and kisses, lulz. Unfortunately there aren't any more fun mousesnakes on the other pages. :cry:

~ It doesn't matter that the FAQ states it as a bad thing, I LIKE being the one and only Little Bitch. ~

Quote from: Jojoba
Poor Pescado...he was just trying to be mean...and then you go and take it as a compliment! Bah humbug!
Pages: 1 ... 80 81 [82] 83 84 ... 187 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: